What are you doing here?

LOIE

Gold Member
May 11, 2017
I honestly wonder what some people are doing here. Are you using this place to declare your hatred for black people and post every possible negative thing you can locate on the internet to somehow "prove" your position that they are morally and intellectually inferior to you? Do you hope, by doing so, that others will be convinced of your point of view and jump onto your badly broken bandwagon? Anyone with love and compassion in their hearts for others will not suddenly become haters because of what you choose to post.

Oh,but maybe you do all of this not to convince others, but to feed your egos, to feed your need to feel superior, or to feed your exaggerated sense of your own importance as masters of the universe. Sorry, God's already got that position taken.

I honestly wonder what some people are doing here. Are you using this place to declare your hatred for black people and post every possible negative thing you can locate on the internet to somehow "prove" your position that they are morally and intellectually inferior to you? Do you hope, by doing so, that others will be convinced of your point of view and jump onto your badly broken bandwagon? Anyone with love and compassion in their hearts for others will not suddenly become haters because of what you choose to post.

Oh,but maybe you do all of this not to convince others, but to feed your egos, to feed your need to feel superior, or to feed your exaggerated sense of your own importance as masters of the universe. Sorry, God's already got that position taken.
There are a few racist, under rock, slime dwellers on the board and it's best just to make fun of them, you're not going to change what constitutes their "minds" with argument. Then there are those who think everyone who disagrees with them in the slightest degree is a racist as well as those who let perceived racial notions inculcate all their thinking. Most are just non-racist people with different and sometimes similar beliefs who like to espouse those beliefs, sometimes nicely sometimes with clubs sometimes both ways at the same time.
As for me I'm only here for the beer....... and I don't drink.........

You expect me to declare my hatred for black people in public? That would require a pair of nuts.

BfGesdgIIAAWMym.jpg

I don't know what you mean. You are putting everybody in a huge bag... and that's wrong

I, personally, am not like that at all

It's never correct to make a general statement by inferring from specific cases.

I'm here because I hate all the races. Yes, all of them, including my own.

I truly feel sorry for you and people like you. You see racists everywhere. You see oppression everywhere. You live in a twisted fantasy world. It's 2017. You're stuck in 1917.

I hope one day you will liberate yourself. In the real world, the vast majority of us get along great. I trust my entire investment portfolio to a very talented young man. I don't give a rat's ass what color he is. I chose to put him in this position of trust because of his qualifications and the "content of his character." His black skin is totally insignificant. His brain is what I respect about him and why I trust him with my finances.

The racist world you've created in your head doesn't exist. But you seem to be here in attempt to make it real.

I'm here to help you get over your inferiority complex as well as your hatred of whites.

It's obviously a safe haven for "some" to say anything and everything that they want to say about every race, and every culture with no physical repercussions.

It's obviously a safe haven for "some" to say anything and everything that they want to say about every race, and every culture with no physical repercussions.
Because physical violence is your response to anything you don't want to hear, even the truth?

There are a few racist, under rock, slime dwellers on the board and it's best just to make fun of them, you're not going to change what constitutes their "minds" with argument. Then there are those who think everyone who disagrees with them in the slightest degree is a racist as well as those who let perceived racial notions inculcate all their thinking. Most are just non-racist people with different and sometimes similar beliefs who like to espouse those beliefs, sometimes nicely sometimes with clubs sometimes both ways at the same time.

To expose hypocrites. The very notion that white people have the right to exist is incredibly offensive to some people but the fact of the matter is, we're the persecuted ones.

To expose hypocrites. The very notion that white people have the right to exist is incredibly offensive to some people but the fact of the matter is, we're the persecuted ones.
Tissue?

Tissue?

Is there something funny about ethnic cleansing..?

Tissue?

Ethnic cleansing........... :rofl:

Tissue?

Too bad you're a smug hateful bigot, I hoped we could be friends.
whitegenocide.jpg

Tissue?

View attachment 147988
Give me a fuckin' break and stop projecting.
You want to be fiends? Stop being an idiot and wake up yourself, the white trash ideals you hold to are all a lie.

Tissue?

View attachment 147988
You want to be fiends? Stop being an idiot and wake up yourself, the white trash ideals you hold to are all a lie.

blm.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 147988

View attachment 147992
View attachment 147992
What the hell do I care about black lives matter and how is that relevant to your smug, hateful bigotry?

New Topics

Forum List

Back