Oh stop.

Putin is a man...just like Biden, and Sholtz, and Macron, and Bennett.

You forcing scripture on a page is foolish.

Only God knows.

Leave it to God.

Men trying to understand God is the most ridiculous thing ever.

No offense of course, I know you mean well...but still...this is the almighty.
Gog is a man.

So was Stalin, Hitler and Mao.

Did not God form Pharaoh as a vessel of wrath?

Gog is a man.

So was Stalin, Hitler and Mao.
...and just like you, they predicted that those men were Gog and Magog.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

The only thing that this accomplishes is the empowerment of sociopaths who 'pied piper' the willing into permitting the killing of innocents for the greed of a few.

If you feed this...you permit that.

We cannot promote the prince of peace by looking for villains under every rock.

The innocent will always suffer in the end.

...and just like you, they predicted that those men were Gog and Magog.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

The only thing that this accomplishes is the empowerment of sociopaths who 'pied piper' the willing into permitting the killing of innocents for the greed of a few.

If you feed this...you permit that.

We cannot promote the prince of peace by looking for villains under every rock.

The innocent will always suffer in the end.
I guess then God telling Ezekiel to warn people about Gog was a joke for you to ignore?

The warning was for Israel and as a proof That God is still in The Game and that Israel are still His People.

So Gog isn’t Gog until he attacks Israel?
What do you think Gog is doing before he attacks anyone? He is obviously a very willful and warlike leader and will be such a man even before he acts upon such a thing.

Gog was born Gog and does not need to attack Israel to be Gog. You just will not realize that he is Gog until he does so.
Agreed gog is born gog. Just because he hasn't attacked Israel does not mean that is not in the future.

Ukraine is also full of fascists...and a government led by a Jewish man who funds them, and then turns the eye away from their actions in Donbas.

I didn't say that all Jews are noble.

Jews are humans.

I stated that Putin wouldn't attack a nation...just because.
There's alot of fucked up Jews.
There's also alot of fucked up Catholics and Muslims.

Russia, Ukraine, Crimea. All right there for you to read. Magog is Russia and Gog is their leader.

Magog: Magog · Memphrémagog Regional County Municipality, QC, Canada

Putin hasn't attacked Israel yet, so he can't be the Gog of Magog.

My guess is that it would probably be the leader of the Palestinians that they are referring to or perhaps the leader of the Islamic State or Iran.
Crimea is Gog and Magog.

I guess then God telling Ezekiel to warn people about Gog was a joke for you to ignore?

The warning was for Israel and as a proof That God is still in The Game and that Israel are still His People.
It's history. They invaded long before Christ. Ultimately some remained in Palestine and founded the city of scythiopolis.

It's history. They invaded long before Christ.
In part, yes. Ezekiel may have used one historical event to predict future event(s), more on the order of the "handwriting on the wall" indicates...

Every generation has its Gog and Magog, where disaster hits and from this evil God and His ways still bring about good, peace, and prosperity. For a time. Then enters yet another Gog.

We are seeing some evil times, but we should remember God and His ways and retain hope. This Gog will be defeated as well. In the end.

In part, yes. Ezekiel may have used one historical event to predict future event(s), more on the order of the "handwriting on the wall" indicates...

Every generation has its Gog and Magog, where disaster hits and from this evil God and His ways still bring about good, peace, and prosperity. For a time. Then enters yet another Gog.

We are seeing some evil times, but we should remember God and His ways and retain hope. This Gog will be defeated as well. In the end.
I didn't take you for a futurist. Why would Ukraine invade Israel?

Forum List

Back