What if Nazis won WW2?

ttps://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Lapid-slams-Polish-hatred-of-Jews-as-Jewish-effigy-burns-587498

AnThose who stayed in Poland continued to suffer. Dozens of Jewish Holocaust survivors were murdered by their neighbors upon returning to their homes. Some Poles joined a “gold rush,” digging for valuables in mass graves of Jewish bodies. As Communist rule quickly replaced Nazi rule, Polish Jews were forced to choose between their faith and their country. Those who left could remain Jewish; those who stayed had to hide their Jewish identity.other one; I can go on and on

ETC. ETC. ETC.

Good job Poland on being aware that you & your ilk are the #1 issue...The Globalist issue.

Please, far more Poles were killed than Jews following WW2.

Chosen Jakub Berman & Salomon Morel butchered thousands of Poles post WW2.
This is a history I was unaware of.

Anne Applebaum describes Morel as

a Holocaust victim, a communist criminal, a man who lost his entire family to the Nazis, a man consumed by a sadistic fury against Germans and Poles – a fury which may or may not have originated from his victimhood, and may or may not have been connected to his communism. He was deeply vengeful, and profoundly violent. He was awarded medals by the communist Polish state, was prosecuted by the post-communist Polish state, and was defended by the Israeli state, though he had expressed no interest in moving to Israel until half a century after the war, and even then only after he started to fear prosecution.

bet you were unaware of the history i just posted as well that was left out of our history books.LOL
An accurate history is pretty important. When it comes to war between the Communists and the Nazis it's a shame they can't both lose.

Would the World be a lot different, a lot better, a lot worse, or not much different?

What would be the outcome?

In my opinion.
I'm going to say if Nazis won things would be different, indeed.

While, there probably would be more inhumane actions, less freedom, and some groups would tragically disappear.

There also would probably be a lot less multiculturalism, as well as a stronger, and a wealthier White people.

A better environment, and technology further than we have.

I hate to say it.... But, Nazis losing wasn't necessarily a blessing.
To me there's not much of a benefit, or loss from Nazis losing.

While, different, the problems, and blessings would be pretty similar in caliber.

But..... With Nazis I think they would've solve the Globalist issue, the collapse of Western culture by the Globalists, less pollution, deforestation, environmental destruction.

So.... I hate to say it... But Nazis were probably very slightly better than we have in the long run.

Your ability to be loathsome almost takes my breath away

All non-Germans and non-Austrians eventually exterminated.

It's definitely possible, but probably a gross exaggeration.

While, I have no beef admitting Nazis killed, and enslaved a bunch, they also didn't necessarily kill, or enslave a bunch as well.

It seems Nazis were bad, no doubt.

But, I just as fear the implications the Globalists are working on as we speak, as being perhaps even far worse.

They'd have killed a lot more dumb Polacks.

I don't think Poles will fare on much better this round.

Basically everybody right now is anti-Poland, and for the most absurd reasons going.

Russia is anti-Poland for taking down Soviet memorials.

EU is anti-Poland for not taking in Islamic refugees, and cleaning up it's courts.

America is anti-Poland looking to get Poles to pay Jews compensations.

Basically everybody right now is anti-Poland, and for the most absurd reasons going.

Probably because of annoying twats like you.
I am pro-Poland and I have no objection to peaceful disagreements. Political warfare is often really class warfare. Trump is an example of us telling the Gentrified globalists to stuff it.

Trump is a symptom of a new kind of class warfare raging at home and abroad:

“But the New Class isn’t limited to communist countries, really. Around the world in the postwar era, power was taken up by unelected professional and managerial elites. To understand what’s going on with President Donald Trump and his opposition, and in other countries as diverse as France, Hungary, Italy and Brazil, it’s important to realize that the post-World War II institutional arrangements of the Western democracies are being renegotiated, and that those democracies’ professional and managerial elites don’t like that very much, because they have done very well under those arrangements. And, like all elites who are doing very well, they don’t want that to change.”​

We don't need the Nazi's or the Communists, we don't need anyone to rule us, we will secure our own rights and chose those that will be given the temporary task of governing. There is a world of difference between "ruled" and "governed".

ttps://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Lapid-slams-Polish-hatred-of-Jews-as-Jewish-effigy-burns-587498

AnThose who stayed in Poland continued to suffer. Dozens of Jewish Holocaust survivors were murdered by their neighbors upon returning to their homes. Some Poles joined a “gold rush,” digging for valuables in mass graves of Jewish bodies. As Communist rule quickly replaced Nazi rule, Polish Jews were forced to choose between their faith and their country. Those who left could remain Jewish; those who stayed had to hide their Jewish identity.other one; I can go on and on

ETC. ETC. ETC.

Good job Poland on being aware that you & your ilk are the #1 issue...The Globalist issue.

a Holocaust victim, a communist criminal, a man who lost his entire family to the Nazis, a man consumed by a sadistic fury against Germans and Poles – a fury which may or may not have originated from his victimhood, and may or may not have been connected to his communism. He was deeply vengeful, and profoundly violent. He was awarded medals by the communist Polish state, was prosecuted by the post-communist Polish state, and was defended by the Israeli state, though he had expressed no interest in moving to Israel until half a century after the war, and even then only after he started to fear prosecution.

bet you were unaware of the history i just posted as well that was left out of our history books.LOL
An accurate history is pretty important. When it comes to war between the Communists and the Nazis it's a shame they can't both lose.

Brits killed a lot of people too.

It's estimated that 30-60 million died in India alone due to famine caused by British colonial practices.

That's just one of many regions experiencing genocide by the British.

Other regions include Ireland, Germany, Iran, Australoids, Maori, Native Americans & well multiple other regions.

Would the World be a lot different, a lot better, a lot worse, or not much different?

What would be the outcome?

In my opinion.
I'm going to say if Nazis won things would be different, indeed.

While, there probably would be more inhumane actions, less freedom, and some groups would tragically disappear.

There also would probably be a lot less multiculturalism, as well as a stronger, and a wealthier White people.

A better environment, and technology further than we have.

I hate to say it.... But, Nazis losing wasn't necessarily a blessing.
To me there's not much of a benefit, or loss from Nazis losing.

While, different, the problems, and blessings would be pretty similar in caliber.

But..... With Nazis I think they would've solve the Globalist issue, the collapse of Western culture by the Globalists, less pollution, deforestation, environmental destruction.

So.... I hate to say it... But Nazis were probably very slightly better than we have in the long run.

Your ability to be loathsome almost takes my breath away

A.) More calculated, and logical.

B.) The real loathsome ones, are the Globalist Kosher CUCKS.

ETC. ETC. ETC.

He was saved by a Polish Righteous, and repaid Poles with torture, mass murder, and basic slavery at Lublin Castle, the Zgoda Labour Camp, and Camp Jaworzno.
The
last 2 are actually former Nazi camps, he turned into Soviet camps.

English speakers are among the worst.

Yes.. They are beyond brutality...Often just very arrogant & ignorant.....Your post is further evidence.

Not a single race & heck ethnicity maybe even hasn't been bullied, or even genocided by English speakers.

You are no better than the Germans or Russians.

As for Germans running the EU.
Germany is arguably a vassal puppet state of the Kosher USA.

English speakers are, or were, the only thing standing between you and totalitarianism. And thats a fact. Yes the EU was created by the CIA but Germany took full advantage...East Germans to be more precise...and now rule Europe. Just as they always intended.

Freedom has allowed the Globalist Kosher Bolsheviks to hijack your media, Hollywood, social media
& your CEOs outsourcing.

You Anglos don't understand much.

Let me tell you what I understand. Germany attacked Poland and Poland surrendered after a pathetic three week resistance. Britain declared war as a result. Even after every European ally was defeated Britain fought on until the US entered the war and turned the tide.

It isn't freedom that defeated us. It was the most debased form of liberal democracy.

But it aint over yet though the fix admittedly becomes necessarily more brutal every passing year.

Typical Anglo severe ignorance & arrogance.

Your Anglos sure were useless in France & ran like cowards at Dunkirk.

If not for the English Channel creating a massive mote.

Your Brits wouldn't have lasted much longer.
the English are badasses --they ruled the world--greatest empire ever
a tiny island
they still are good

Poles won a ton more battles when outnumbered than Anglos.

Poles are the real badd@sses of Europe. not Anglos.

Yes, Poles beat Anglos at the Battle of Fuengierola in 1810, when 400 Poles / 57 French had beat 3,500 Brits & 1,000 Spanish

Not only did Poles win against White people when severely outnumbered far too many times.

Yes, there's a ton of examples.... But, I'll list the most modern one... Being the Battle of Komarow in 1920, when 1,700 Poles beat 17,500 Soviet forces.

While, Anglos did win against people sometimes when outnumbered, it was mostly against Brownies with a lack of weaponry.

The Poles also have a lot of non-Military bad@SSes.
People like
Rob Gronkowski, Mariusz Pudzianowski, Andrew Golota, Dariusz Michalczewski, Bill Romanowski, Tomasz Adamek, Gene Rychlak,Adam Kownacki, Robert Burneika, Ivan Putski,Dariusz Joblonski, Mariusz Wach, Kryzystof Soszynski, Damian Janikowski
Pawel Wolak,Krzysztof Włodarczyk, and John Brzenk
among others.
Even Brock Lesnar is apparently partially Polish.

Yes, even some of the best fighters in England have Polish ancestors, like Michael Bisping, and Karl Froch.

With Nazis I think they would've solve the Globalist issue, the collapse of Western culture by the Globalists, less pollution, deforestation, environmental destruction

NAZIs are globalists.

The European Union is the new Reich with Homepage Homepage and The Trilateral Commission bringing together the old enemy Axis of WWI & WWII: Germany, Austria-Hungary (the Hapsburg Empire & the Industrialists), Italy & Japan; now North Korea as well.

The Reich maintains its power with a potent combination of
  • industrialism or slavery;
  • mercantilism or aggressive mercenary marketing of the products of its labor;
  • consumer capitalism or an aggressive separation of consumption from productive capacity; and
  • trade protectionism or forcing a trade surplus & impoverishing other nations that consume its exports.
Rothschild, Koch, Thyssen, Krupp & other royal bloodlines own the new Reich.

English speakers are among the worst.

Yes.. They are beyond brutality...Often just very arrogant & ignorant.....Your post is further evidence.

Not a single race & heck ethnicity maybe even hasn't been bullied, or even genocided by English speakers.

You are no better than the Germans or Russians.

As for Germans running the EU.
Germany is arguably a vassal puppet state of the Kosher USA.

English speakers are, or were, the only thing standing between you and totalitarianism. And thats a fact. Yes the EU was created by the CIA but Germany took full advantage...East Germans to be more precise...and now rule Europe. Just as they always intended.

Freedom has allowed the Globalist Kosher Bolsheviks to hijack your media, Hollywood, social media
& your CEOs outsourcing.

Let me tell you what I understand. Germany attacked Poland and Poland surrendered after a pathetic three week resistance. Britain declared war as a result. Even after every European ally was defeated Britain fought on until the US entered the war and turned the tide.

It isn't freedom that defeated us. It was the most debased form of liberal democracy.

But it aint over yet though the fix admittedly becomes necessarily more brutal every passing year.

But more than three weeks I would guess? THREE WEEKS!

There's a ton of factual reasons for why Poland, and most of Europe didn't fare well against Nazi Germany.

Nazi Germany had about some 90 million Germans in it's borders after it annexed Austria, and Czechoslovakia.
Poland had just under 25 million Catholic ethnic Poles.

That's nearly 4X more outnumbered.

That's not all..... Slovakia, and Soviets had also invaded Poland.

Nazi Germany had amassed not just more Germans, but also an arsenal of vehicle units in Czechoslovakia, having taken over the Skoda Factories for the Nazis.

Yes, the Czech Skoda 38(t) Panzer was the best Nazi German tank during the invasion of Poland.

That's not all.

Nazi Germany had a bunch of foreign conscripts in the SS, about 30 - 50% of the SS were from other parts of Europe.

Nazi Germany was also heavily bankrolled , unlike Poland.

Nazi Germany got a ton of financing from people like Warburg, Rockerfeller, I.G Farben, etc. etc.

Nazi Germany was preparing for war.
Nazi Germany had more time to train, and prepare for it's war.

Nazi Germany spend more on i'ts military than Poland by a long shot.
But, they also raised taxes to do so.

Then perhaps the most important.
Soviets gave Nazis a ton of raw materials... in the German - Soviet Credit Agreement.

Nazis couldn't have gotten so far, without having the Soviets not just supply them what they needed, but without much, if any cost.

While, Poland hardly had iron, or oil reserves..

Nazis were supplied these resources for their war effort.

With Nazis I think they would've solve the Globalist issue, the collapse of Western culture by the Globalists, less pollution, deforestation, environmental destruction

NAZIs are globalists.

The European Union is the new Reich with Homepage Homepage and The Trilateral Commission bringing together the old enemy Axis of WWI & WWII: Germany, Austria-Hungary (the Hapsburg Empire & the Industrialists), Italy & Japan; now North Korea as well.

• consumer capitalism or an aggressive separation of consumption from productive capacity; and
  • trade protectionism or forcing a trade surplus & impoverishing other nations that consume its exports.

Yeah, sure.
The Globalists are Nazi Germans, that are destroying Germany with Islamic refugees..... As well as throwing Germans in jail for wearing Nazi emblems, or for being anti-Islamic refugee........ Haha, wow... Just wow.

The only one I really agree with is Rothschild, they're Kosher.

I think now-a-days it's more Soros the Kosher, rather than Rothschild the Kosher.

The Allies are really the Globalists..... It's the Globalists who defeated the Nazis, and have been kicking, and screaming about Nazis ever since.
They hijacked the textbooks with Holocaust, while ignoring far more numerous genocides.
They hijacked media, and Hollywood with one Holocaust documentary after another.... While ignoring far more numerous genocides.

Most of all they kick, and scream calling everybody a Nazi who's more Conservative than Hillary Clinton.

& your CEOs outsourcing.

a tiny island
they still are good

Because defeating savages without guns is some great accomplishment.

Anglos are violent hypocrites, who are also extremely arrogant & ignorant.

Russians, Germans, French & Poles all conquered more European soil against armed Whites.
A much harder achievement.
the Germans were DESTROYED in just a few years ...hahahah
please compare Europe to the English empire
hahahahahahhaha
English Empire
british.png

My opinion of Brits is awful.

My opinion of Germans is far greater.... While, Germans, and Brits are both way too Liberal for my taste...... Germans are definitely far more intelligent, logical, peaceful, understanding, mild mannered. etc.

Yes, Germany has a lot more to be proud of today than Brits.
First off, Germany seems to be much cleaner, and less criminal than the UK.
Second off, Germany has a ton of great tech, Brits not so much.
Third off, German food is better, than British food by a long shot.
Forth off, Germany has more Nationalists than Brits, most British Right-Wingers, aren't Nationalists, but rather Kosher CUCKS who want to cut taxes.
As opposed to some Germans, especially in Austria, East Germany, and Bavaria who have a lot of Nationalists.
Fifth, it seems Germans look, and act more civilized.... Yes, Germans tend to be better, because they don't have as many ugly Sub-Humans,
Britain has a lot of bad underculture, like Chavs, and Skollywogs, in their own White culture.
Germans do a little too, like some Skinhead Neo-Nazis, or ANTIFA, but Britain also has ANTIFA.
Sixth, Germany isn't going to war, all the time.... They seemed to have learned what it means to be civilized.

I've dealt with a lot of them from the UK on other forums, and they're all like Tommy, and Toro, if not a lot worse.

Brits from the UK, tend to be very, very Liberal, very, very ignorant, very, very, arrogant, very, very obnoxious, very, very desperate, using a lot of flames, trolling, infactual name calling, and so forth.

Yes, Brits are also very, very anti-Polish.

Absolutely, even on Nationalist forums like Stormfr**** they are just as anti-Polish, as anti-Muslim, or anti-Black.
In fact, a lot of users on Stormfr*** are more anti-Polish than anti-Muslim, or anti-Black.

Just about every Brit I've dealt with is very anti-Polish, and can hardly even debate the issue.

For example, they always say Poles are very criminal, but when I show them the stats, which show Poles actually have low crime rates in the UK, they never seem to grasp it.

Brits seem to be very primal, and thus have great trouble listening to anything.

Yes, absolutely, even on this forum, despite being better, most British Americans are still fairly ignorant, arrogant, and don't listen very well, either.

The difference is British Americans, are at least more logical, Conservative, laid back, and understanding.

I suspect, it's because very few British Americans are pure, and most of them mixed with more normal Europeans, like most British Americans have some Germans, Dutch, Norse, French, Irish Catholic, and even maybe the occasional Pole, Italian, or Czech.

The Globalists are very anti- Nazi...Much more so than the normal people.

Obviously they are scared of modern people immitating the Nazis.

Yes, Putin & Trump but also Poland & Hungary make them nervous.

What Nazis are you talking about?

They all went to South America.

They're not exactly in power there.

Agreed, still they tend to be very anti- Nazi.

Can't you shutup about the Nazis?

the actual HATRED is between the Germans and the Poles

Nazi Germans were an enemy of Poland.
Today's Germans are, but..... With a lot of reservations.

It might come as a surprise, but some of Poland's most reliable allies & potential Allies of today were Axis powers, like Hungary, Slovakia, Croatia, and Italy.

On the inverse, some of Poland's "Supposed" greatest allies, are it's worse enemies today.
Yes,
the most anti-Polish people I've found aren't Germans, or Russians by a long shot.
They are the Jews, the Brits, and the Lithuanians.

3 supposed Allies.
2 of them from the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth, being the fact that Lithuania was our ally, and that Jews were citizens.

It just goes to show that Poland doesn't need enemies with such lousy allies.

I'm a bit of an Isolationist when it comes to Russia, Germany, and the Anglosphere.

We should as Poles be neutral.... We didn't learn.

What we should be doing is forming Intermarium, to link a new Union from the Baltic to the Balkans.
Of course, this didn't happen in WW2, and didn't happen again now...
Will cost us again.

a tiny island
they still are good

Russians, Germans, French & Poles all conquered more European soil against armed Whites.
hahahahahahhaha
English Empire
british.png

My opinion of Germans is far greater.... While, Germans, and Brits are both way too Liberal for my taste...... Germans are definitely far more intelligent, logical, peaceful, understanding, mild mannered. etc.

Forth off, Germany has more Nationalists than Brits, most British Right-Wingers, aren't Nationalists, but rather Kosher CUCKS who want to cut taxes.
As opposed to some Germans, especially in Austria, East Germany, and Bavaria who have a lot of Nationalists.
Fifth, it seems Germans look, and act more civilized.... Yes, Germans tend to be better, because they don't have as many ugly Sub-Humans,
Britain has a lot of bad underculture, like Chavs, and Skollywogs, in their own White culture.
Germans do a little too, like some Skinhead Neo-Nazis, or ANTIFA, but Britain also has ANTIFA.
Sixth, Germany isn't going to war, all the time.... They seemed to have learned what it means to be civilized.

I've dealt with a lot of them from the UK on other forums, and they're all like Tommy, and Toro, if not a lot worse.

Brits from the UK, tend to be very, very Liberal, very, very ignorant, very, very, arrogant, very, very obnoxious, very, very desperate, using a lot of flames, trolling, infactual name calling, and so forth.

Absolutely, even on Nationalist forums like Stormfr**** they are just as anti-Polish, as anti-Muslim, or anti-Black.
In fact, a lot of users on Stormfr*** are more anti-Polish than anti-Muslim, or anti-Black.

Just about every Brit I've dealt with is very anti-Polish, and can hardly even debate the issue.

For example, they always say Poles are very criminal, but when I show them the stats, which show Poles actually have low crime rates in the UK, they never seem to grasp it.

Brits seem to be very primal, and thus have great trouble listening to anything.

Yes, absolutely, even on this forum, despite being better, most British Americans are still fairly ignorant, arrogant, and don't listen very well, either.

The difference is British Americans, are at least more logical, Conservative, laid back, and understanding.

I suspect, it's because very few British Americans are pure, and most of them mixed with more normal Europeans, like most British Americans have some Germans, Dutch, Norse, French, Irish Catholic, and even maybe the occasional Pole, Italian, or Czech.

The Poles make good cleaning ladies for the British.

Then for a longer period of time, the world would have been controlled by ignorant assholes like you. But they would have been overthrown eventually anyway.

The ignorance comes not from I, but from most here, including your side.

1.) You don't grasp that Illegals are being hired overwhelmingly by the Capitalists.
2.) You don't grasp that the Capitalists, like the Chamber of Commerce want the Illegals here.
3.) You don't grasp that the Capitalists at Wall Street outsourced jobs to China, to prop up a quite hostile China at our expense.
4.) You don't grasp that Facebook, Youtube, and other Social Media outlets, are silencing Conservatives, and will cause for more, and more Liberalism.
5.) You don't grasp that Media will continue to indoctrinate the masses, and will cause for more, and more Liberalism.

The solution to all these issues, isn't freedom.

The solution to all these issues, is actually Fascism.

You don't give freedom to the Globalists to have the freedom to f*ck up & degenerate, and destroy us bit, by bit.

No, you fight back with your own Right-Wing Authoritarianism.

You don't get it, I don't think you get a heck of a lot.

Thus your nation won't exist very soon.... Because of ignorant people that inhabit this country both Republican, and Democrat.

& your CEOs outsourcing.

But more than three weeks I would guess? THREE WEEKS!

There's a ton of factual reasons for why Poland, and most of Europe didn't fare well against Nazi Germany.

Nazi Germany had about some 90 million Germans in it's borders after it annexed Austria, and Czechoslovakia.
Poland had just under 25 million Catholic ethnic Poles.

That's nearly 4X more outnumbered.

That's not all..... Slovakia, and Soviets had also invaded Poland.

Nazi Germany had amassed not just more Germans, but also an arsenal of vehicle units in Czechoslovakia, having taken over the Skoda Factories for the Nazis.

Yes, the Czech Skoda 38(t) Panzer was the best Nazi German tank during the invasion of Poland.

That's not all.

Nazi Germany had a bunch of foreign conscripts in the SS, about 30 - 50% of the SS were from other parts of Europe.

Nazi Germany was also heavily bankrolled , unlike Poland.

Nazi Germany got a ton of financing from people like Warburg, Rockerfeller, I.G Farben, etc. etc.

Nazi Germany was preparing for war.
Nazi Germany had more time to train, and prepare for it's war.

Nazi Germany spend more on i'ts military than Poland by a long shot.
But, they also raised taxes to do so.

Then perhaps the most important.
Soviets gave Nazis a ton of raw materials... in the German - Soviet Credit Agreement.

Nazis couldn't have gotten so far, without having the Soviets not just supply them what they needed, but without much, if any cost.

While, Poland hardly had iron, or oil reserves..

Nazis were supplied these resources for their war effort.

NAZIs are globalists.

Yeah, sure.
The Globalists are Nazi Germans, that are destroying Germany with Islamic refugees..... As well as throwing Germans in jail for wearing Nazi emblems, or for being anti-Islamic refugee........ Haha, wow... Just wow.

I think now-a-days it's more Soros the Kosher, rather than Rothschild the Kosher.

The Allies are really the Globalists..... It's the Globalists who defeated the Nazis, and have been kicking, and screaming about Nazis ever since.
They hijacked the textbooks with Holocaust, while ignoring far more numerous genocides.
They hijacked media, and Hollywood with one Holocaust documentary after another.... While ignoring far more numerous genocides.

Most of all they kick, and scream calling everybody a Nazi who's more Conservative than Hillary Clinton.

a tiny island
they still are good

hahahahahahhaha
English Empire
british.png

What Nazis are you talking about?

They all went to South America.

They're not exactly in power there.

Agreed, still they tend to be very anti- Nazi.

Can't you shutup about the Nazis?

the actual HATRED is between the Germans and the Poles

Nazi Germans were an enemy of Poland.
Today's Germans are, but..... With a lot of reservations.

It might come as a surprise, but some of Poland's most reliable allies & potential Allies of today were Axis powers, like Hungary, Slovakia, Croatia, and Italy.

On the inverse, some of Poland's "Supposed" greatest allies, are it's worse enemies today.
Yes,
the most anti-Polish people I've found aren't Germans, or Russians by a long shot.
They are the Jews, the Brits, and the Lithuanians.

3 supposed Allies.
2 of them from the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth, being the fact that Lithuania was our ally, and that Jews were citizens.

It just goes to show that Poland doesn't need enemies with such lousy allies.

I'm a bit of an Isolationist when it comes to Russia, Germany, and the Anglosphere.

We should as Poles be neutral.... We didn't learn.

What we should be doing is forming Intermarium, to link a new Union from the Baltic to the Balkans.
Of course, this didn't happen in WW2, and didn't happen again now...
Will cost us again.

Hey man, I'm going to tell you this like the 9th generation American from the 813 that I am:

Get American, or GTFO here, bitch. Ain't nobody got time for that bullshit.

You got something worthwhile to talk about or what?

Especially in my hood, we don't be playin' that bullshit 'round heanh, boy.

Chum.

I think now-a-days it's more Soros the Kosher, rather than Rothschild the Kosher

The Nazis were a Workers' Party, and some of these families, royal bloodlines, Illuminati, etc., were either too privileged or "businesslike" to join the labor union or perceived as more "Jewish" than they really may have been.

And why were the British royals so angry at the workers?

Businessmen were often perceived as Jewish just because they were in business, and they were not making any friends among the working class in those days. They were blacklisting customers, shitting them off the property as personae non gratae, and shaking them down for everything they owned.

The churches & synagogues were manipulated, too. A Christian man was supposed to find a good job & work for wages. A Jewish man was expected to go in business for himself or work as an independent contractor; any business dealings other than working for wages were considered unchristian.

That's only one East German.

The fact is the East German masses vote for AfD & against Merkel....Unlike worthless West Germans.

I never said different. And to my point...thats the way it is done. Just as the Florida Cuban community is a super reliable Republican stronghold because those people lived under Communism so I would also expect that the East German people recognized Merkel for what she was. Despite being East German herself she lost in East Germany and was placed in power by westerners who had been brought up saturated in guilt and eager to atone by suicide.

& your CEOs outsourcing.

a tiny island
they still are good

hahahahahahhaha
English Empire
british.png

And those who lived under the British found their lives improved immeasurable.

Forum List

Back