What if Nazis won WW2?

I do, do you have some kind of proof to the contrary? I have plenty to that he did. Nevertheless, it wasn't a Hebrew soldier piercing his side with a spear and killing him, but it was a select group of Jews that placed the Ark of the Covenant underneath where that happened 400years prior, so that when God cracked the ground open after the Roman soldier killed him, his blood would fall on the Ark on The Covenant, thereby completing God's covenant with man.

You don't have to believe it, but I do.

This old historian found the ark right under Golgotha.

Archeologists find things that prove the Bible true all the time. It gets downplayed due to the Bolshevik media.

I'm not saying whether I believe it or not.

But He seems to me to be a nebulous character floating in and out of the gospels. And there are so many contradictions.

I recommend a movie called "The Body", which raises so many ideas and arguments.
Wasn't George Soros a Nazi collaborator?
Jews had some vicious Nazi collaborators too.
They actually helped build the camps, and gas chambers, not Poles.

According to Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum, Jewish Ghetto Police, were worse Nazi collaborators than not just Polish Blue Police, but even at times the Nazi Germans.

Here we go again.... The Pollack blaming the Jews for what his own barbaric uncivilized ILK did
Wasn't George Soros a Nazi Collaborator?

That wouldn't be inconsistent, if true, or not.

They tend to be very selfish, power oriented, against religion, and against morals.

The Globalist types probably are more akin to Satan worshipers, whether literally, or figuratively.

It makes sense, considering his tribe spent 2,000 years surrounded by Christians, and spent those 2,000 years rejecting, and even disrespecting Christians.
Well, to be fair, Christians killed a lot of Jews and I don't think Jews killed many Christians. I think we have finally developed over the centuries the compassion for the Jewish People that we should have demonstrated immediately.

Wrong, the NKVD, and Cheka were more Jewish, than Russian into the late 1930's.
These are the Soviet versions of the SS.

They killed 10's of millions of Christians in Eastern Europe.

Poland gave Jews the compassion they didn't deserve immediately, with Civil Rights like the Statute of Kalisz, and the Warsaw Confederation.

Despite Poland accepting about a million Jewish refugees.

All they do is hate us, look for money from Poland, and killed us as Commies like Jakub Berman, or Salomon Morel.

I can't think of anything more disgustingly disrespectful, and ungrateful, and ill towards Poland than this tribe.
Poland is a great nation, we cheered when Solidarity was able to free it's wonderful people from the Communists. Today the Polish People are considering how to build a strong and secure foundation that will secure the rights of it's citizens.

There are fundamental problems that must be recognized in order to create a proper foundation for society: the problems of knowledge, interest, and power. Those problems arise because both physical resources and human abilities are scarce, because altruism is limited, and because humans are vulnerable. They mean that individual conduct must be constrained in some ways or else society will collapse.

In America the structure of a “good” society is one that will allow each person to pursue their perception of happiness, peace, and prosperity while acting in close proximity to others. Such a society requires justice and the rule of law.

Here is a good treatment on these issues.

The Structure of Liberty by Randy Barnett

What's stupid, is the West.

It's like Western Europeans are a race with Stockholm Syndrome towards the Globalists.

Most Western Europeans are Liberal Globalists, now-a-days.

Even most of the ones who aren't, still don't quite get it.

So many American Republicans for example are anti-Globalist, and even aware of the Globalist plot for a NWO.

But, they don't pay enough attention to who the Globalists are going against the most, being the Nazis.

It means the Nazis makes the Globalists very nervous, take a hint, they the Globalists are Chosen for starters, and Fascism would crack down upon their media, and Capitalist perversions.

What's being stupid in this thread is a certain Eastern European. I agree with some of that, but not all though.

So, what is correct?

This is correct:
"It's like Western Europeans are a race with Stockholm Syndrome towards the Globalists.

Most Western Europeans are Liberal Globalists, now-a-days."

This is bullshit:
"It means the Nazis makes the Globalists very nervous, take a hint, they the Globalists are Chosen for starters, and Fascism would crack down upon their media, and Capitalist perversions."

The Nazis are dead. Do you even Nuremberg trial?

You might be too young to remember, idk. :dunno:

America and Russia right now make globalists nervous.

The Globalists are very anti- Nazi...Much more so than the normal people.

Obviously they are scared of modern people immitating the Nazis.

Yes, Putin & Trump but also Poland & Hungary make them nervous.

What Nazis are you talking about?

They all went to South America.

Fascists bother Globalists the most....Doesnt matter if it's Nazis or Falanga, or Mussolini, or Golden Dawn or NOP, or Jobbik.

What's being stupid in this thread is a certain Eastern European. I agree with some of that, but not all though.

So, what is correct?

This is correct:
"It's like Western Europeans are a race with Stockholm Syndrome towards the Globalists.

This is bullshit:
"It means the Nazis makes the Globalists very nervous, take a hint, they the Globalists are Chosen for starters, and Fascism would crack down upon their media, and Capitalist perversions."

They're not exactly in power there.

Though I did meet one a few weeks ago, at the dentist's. Sweet little old lady, wouldn't harm a fly. Hitler was the best thing since sliced bread! She was announcing to the assembled company.

So, what is correct?

This is correct:

This is bullshit:

Fascists bother Globalists the most....Doesnt matter if it's Nazis or Falanga, or Mussolini, or Golden Dawn or NOP, or Jobbik.

Getting complicated now.

My brain can't take it.

Antisemitism and racism rots your brain.

We were doing fine, before the Chosen taught people like you to think anti-Semitism, and Racism were wrong.
Actually it was Christ, a Jew, who taught me that devaluing others is the first step in the sin of murder.

In Matthew 5:21, Jesus recalled the sixth commandment, “You shall not murder” (Exodus 20:13). In characteristic fashion, Jesus took the old law one step further by explaining the true significance of the law—a deeper, spiritual meaning they had never seen.

First, Jesus warns that the very act of murder finds its roots in an angry, murderous spirit: “But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment” (Matthew 5:22a). God, who examines the very thoughts and intents of the heart, will issue judgment on unrighteous anger. Next, Jesus warns against name-calling, using “raca” as an example (verse 22b). Then He issues a third warning against those who call someone a “fool” (verse 22c).

The first-century Jews recognized that “anyone who murders will be subject to judgment” (Matthew 5:21), but Jesus warns that even calling another person insulting names such as “raca” is sinful. Murder begins in the heart, and epithets such as “raca” are signs that there is hatred lurking within. The hatred that causes one person to hurl insults is the same hatred that causes another to commit murder. The attitude of the heart is the same, and it’s this attitude that makes a person morally guilty before God.

Jesus not only warns us against expressing unrighteous anger, which can lead to murder, but clearly commands that disparaging denunciations and name-calling be avoided. Such abusive words reveal the true intents of one’s heart and mind for which we will be held in judgment: “I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve” (Jeremiah 17:10; cf. 1 Samuel 16:7; 1 Chronicles 28:9).

These are things that all of us struggle with and need keep under control.

They the Chosen killed Christ, the Chosen also believe Jesus is boiling in Excrement.

Christ founded Christianity.

Judas Iscariot founded the Synagogue of Satan.
Jesus was crucified by the Romans and voluntarily died on the cross and then by his own power rose on the 3rd day. The Church was born on the day of Pentecost as a Jewish Sect, after Christ had ascended. Even while Paul was converting Gentiles to Christianity, he continued as an observant Jew, worshipped in the Jewish temple and continued to engage in the animal sacrificial system of devout Judaism.

Paul took the men, and the next day, purifying himself along with them, went into the temple giving notice of the completion of the days of purification, until the sacrifice was offered for each one of them” (Acts 21:23-26)​

There is nothing n those lines which suggests that Paul "sacrificed" an animal. From what was he "purifying" himself. He "took men" ??
Yes, several took the vow together, and the time of purification concluded with animal sacrifice.

Nazirite - Wikipedia

So, what is correct?

This is correct:

This is bullshit:

Agreed, still they tend to be very anti- Nazi.

I'm not saying whether I believe it or not.

But He seems to me to be a nebulous character floating in and out of the gospels. And there are so many contradictions.

I recommend a movie called "The Body", which raises so many ideas and arguments.
Wasn't George Soros a Nazi collaborator?
Here we go again.... The Pollack blaming the Jews for what his own barbaric uncivilized ILK did
Wasn't George Soros a Nazi Collaborator?

That wouldn't be inconsistent, if true, or not.

They tend to be very selfish, power oriented, against religion, and against morals.

The Globalist types probably are more akin to Satan worshipers, whether literally, or figuratively.

It makes sense, considering his tribe spent 2,000 years surrounded by Christians, and spent those 2,000 years rejecting, and even disrespecting Christians.
Well, to be fair, Christians killed a lot of Jews and I don't think Jews killed many Christians. I think we have finally developed over the centuries the compassion for the Jewish People that we should have demonstrated immediately.

Wrong, the NKVD, and Cheka were more Jewish, than Russian into the late 1930's.
These are the Soviet versions of the SS.

They killed 10's of millions of Christians in Eastern Europe.

Poland gave Jews the compassion they didn't deserve immediately, with Civil Rights like the Statute of Kalisz, and the Warsaw Confederation.

Despite Poland accepting about a million Jewish refugees.

All they do is hate us, look for money from Poland, and killed us as Commies like Jakub Berman, or Salomon Morel.

I can't think of anything more disgustingly disrespectful, and ungrateful, and ill towards Poland than this tribe.
Poland is a great nation, we cheered when Solidarity was able to free it's wonderful people from the Communists. Today the Polish People are considering how to build a strong and secure foundation that will secure the rights of it's citizens.

There are fundamental problems that must be recognized in order to create a proper foundation for society: the problems of knowledge, interest, and power. Those problems arise because both physical resources and human abilities are scarce, because altruism is limited, and because humans are vulnerable. They mean that individual conduct must be constrained in some ways or else society will collapse.

In America the structure of a “good” society is one that will allow each person to pursue their perception of happiness, peace, and prosperity while acting in close proximity to others. Such a society requires justice and the rule of law.

Here is a good treatment on these issues.

The Structure of Liberty by Randy Barnett

I went over there after the fall of Communism, or how you want to define it. The emerging creativity and entrepreneurship was amazing . So soon after.

The best smoked salmon blinis I've ever had.

So, what is correct?

This is correct:

This is bullshit:

How the fuck did you grow up in America and end up pro-fascist? I doubt you were raised that way.

So, what is correct?

This is correct:

This is bullshit:

Can't you shutup about the Nazis?

This is correct:

This is bullshit:

He can’t. He’s too busy trying to blame the Nazis to get his own SAVAGE ILK off the Hook. Were the Nazi’s primary responsible? Of course. But that doesn’t change INDEPENDENT CIVILIAN ATROCITIES that occurred against Jews PLUS their cooperation with the Nazis

This is correct:

This is bullshit:

You know how people with TDS have Trump rent-free in their head? Polish Dude has Nazis rent-free in his head.

Omy, I actually just wished cultsmasher would show up, that's ..wow..scary.

This is correct:

This is bullshit:

the actual HATRED is between the Germans and the Poles

That makes sense.

That makes sense.

And the West Germans and the East Germans.

Toxic.

So, what is correct?

This is correct:

This is bullshit:

How the fuck did you grow up in America and end up pro-fascist? I doubt you were raised that way.

Most of StormFr.... Are Americans & neo- Nazis.

As for me, It's seeing Fascist Right Wingers would properly crack down on outsourced jobs, illegals being hired, the Globalist media, Hollywood & so forth.

My parents aren't like you.

My Father has some ideals like mine.

In example my parents want to crack down on Wall Street for outsourced jobs & hired illegal immigrants.

Heck, my father even says people should have a license to have children.

My parents are anti- Israel.

They aren't quite as extreme as I.

Likely because they didn't learn on the internet what I have.

Diversion.

]IT COULD BE WORSE!!!!
what if Poland had won the war ??? EEEEEK!!!

If Poles conqured the World things would be far greater.

Forum List

Back