What if Ghetto Boy Hussein hadn’t championed illegals and our worst for 8 years?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The Trump admin would definitely be up against less resistance huh?
Our lowest grade felt empowered by Ghetto Boy...they felt like winners, the leaders of this nation...haha
Trump has the right people making the rules again and bottom feeders can’t stand it.

The majority of illegals were working for people not at the bottom and that goes for legal migrants and Visa workers..All of the rich and powerful were complicit on driving down wages and labor's influence...

So screw your myopic bullshit propaganda against the Dems or the Leftist it was all of them that has the money to employ these people...and it started forty years ago...

started with Reagan continued through 'dems' and the worst were the 'bush family' as they imported mexican and general latino voters for 'jeb bush's' mexican kids like 'jorge bush' out of Texas .

started with Reagan continued through 'dems' and the worst were the 'bush family' as they imported mexican and general latino voters for 'jeb bush's' mexican kids like 'jorge bush' out of Texas .
During Boosh jr. was the worst in my forty years of being in construction.. I lost my business and almost my sanity....

feck the immigrants both legal and illegal is all i can say Moonglow !!

Ghetto Boy?

I love it when racist Republicans come out of the closet and tell the nation who they are and what they stand for. Finally, an honest Republican. So rare these days.

Ghetto Boy?

I love it when racist Republicans come out of the closet and tell the nation who they are and what they stand for. Finally, an honest Republican. So rare these days.
He's only being honest, because like the coward he is, he is hiding behind the anonymity of a messageboard, otherwise the pussy would be quieter than a church mouse.

Ghetto Boy?

Ghetto Boy?

He's only being honest, because like the coward he is, he is hiding behind the anonymity of a messageboard, otherwise the pussy would be quieter than a church mouse.

Sorry to hurt your feelings folks.
Your Ghetto Boy was the first president in the history of the U.S. to spend more on welfare than on defense. Further, Ghetto Boy added 2.5 million illegal aliens to the cockroach population while in office.
Look it up...he’s all about the ghetto.

Our lowest grade felt empowered by Ghetto Boy...they felt like winners, the leaders of this nation...haha
Trump has the right people making the rules again and bottom feeders can’t stand it.
Are you a racist tard? Ghetto Boy? Really?

Have some balls and drive into a REAL ghetto and make that proclamation.

Let me know how it turns out for you!

Don’t you worry about me...I’ll decide.
You have enough of your own shit to worry about.

Don’t you worry about me...I’ll decide.
You have enough of your own shit to worry about.
Right on pussy

Forum List

Back