What if Darren Wilson was not Human?

• Banned
What if Michael Brown had a functioning brain?

In Mudwhistle's scenario this might have happened to it:

200.gif

obama's not human. I've been saying that for years. If Darren Wilson wasn't human he could be president.

What if he were a cute li'l doggie?

I had a cute li'l doggie once. Kind and gentle soul she was. One day for whatever reason we brought in a kitten, and first thing presented it to the cute li'l gentle doggie. The cute li'l doggie, without any indication of aggression, made a kind of quick swipe with her mouth and next thing we knew the kitten was spewing blood all over the floor.

She bled to death right in front of us. We never got to know her. True story.

Oh the epilogue, if anyone wonders -- we did not vote to convict cute li'l doggie. We let her know she fucked up but didn't assess her to be an intentional killer. Because we knew her nature.

I had a cute li'l doggie once. Kind and gentle soul she was. One day for whatever reason we brought in a kitten, and first thing presented it to the cute li'l gentle doggie. The cute li'l doggie, without any indication of aggression, made a kind of quick swipe with her mouth and next thing we knew the kitten was spewing blood all over the floor.

That is the most accurate metaphor of what obumble has done to the country that was ever given.

That is the most accurate metaphor of what obumble has done to the country that was ever given.

Well that's just stupid Katz.

But very accurate. obumble has torn the throat out of the country. We are effectively a number of countries. We are right and left, believers and non believers, black and white, brown and white, brown and black. The list of his damage is long. When obumble leaves office, the white house won't only need to be cleaned. It will need an exorcism.

But very accurate. obumble has torn the throat out of the country. We are effectively a number of countries. We are right and left, believers and non believers, black and white, brown and white, brown and black. The list of his damage is long. When obumble leaves office, the white house won't only need to be cleaned. It will need an exorcism.

Scared conservatives have been saying things like that for literally hundreds of years in this country. And yet here we are.

What if Obama were not a race-baiting Community Organizer?

Scared conservatives have been saying things like that for literally hundreds of years in this country. And yet here we are.

Here we are, the way we are, now.

2KNX

Forum List

Back