What if Brain Terry were Black?

Why do you not care about the probable dead innocent Mexicans that were also killed with the guns that ATF supplied drug lords for years? IMO, their deaths are worse since they didn't sign on for a dangerous job such as being a border guard.

Then you should be as outraged at Holder as I am... but you aren't because your a blind idealogue bent on defending the Obama's regime at all costs.

One more thing.... "Operation Fast & Furious" didnt track the weapons..... "Operation wide reciever" did.
I haven't paid enough attention to Holder to form an opinion of him. I do know that both operations were fucking stupid beyond belief.

Oh how convenient :rolleyes:

Plus.. one operation was with full consent of the Mexican gov't and one was not.... care to guess which one was with consent?

Last edited:
What an awesome post and original question. I wonder if ATF would be public enemy #1 if the Border Agent looked like Obama.

Would Obama say if he had a son, he'd look like Brian Terry?

Would he blame Mexican racism for his death?

Would he say the killers "acted stupidly"?

Would not change a thing about the way Obama Handled it. He cares about Re-election, Everything else comes second.

And since he hasn't ceased campaigning since he was immacculated?

He has become obscessed. It has become ALL about himself. Republic be damned.

Why do you not care about the probable dead innocent Mexicans that were also killed with the guns that ATF supplied drug lords for years? IMO, their deaths are worse since they didn't sign on for a dangerous job such as being a border guard.

Then you should be as outraged at Holder as I am... but you aren't because your a blind idealogue bent on defending the Obama's regime at all costs.

One more thing.... "Operation Fast & Furious" didnt track the weapons..... "Operation wide reciever" did.
I haven't paid enough attention to Holder to form an opinion of him. I do know that both operations were fucking stupid beyond belief.

Yes they were, Though Wide Receiver was a Much Smaller Scale Program, and they Actually Tracked the Weapons.

That's why the Right wing nuts are Speculating this was some kind of Gun Control Conspiracy. Trying to Push Up Gun Crime or some shit to gain support for it. Crazy Theory, but I can see why some wackos have latched on to it. F&F was so poorly Conceived It almost seems as if it was designed to Fail.

Personally I think you saying you don't know enough about Holder is a Coup Out. Big Time. He has been AG for 3.5 Years, and been in the News a lot. He has had some Pretty bad things said about him. Seems if you really cared about the Truth as much as you say you would have at least read up on the Man, That all your pals in the Left are Currently Defending. I remember you Defending him pretty Vigorously After the whole Black Panther thing. So I guess you were Defending him with out knowing much about him eh?

lol

Last edited:
Would Obama say if he had a son, he'd look like Brian Terry?

Would he blame Mexican racism for his death?

Would he say the killers "acted stupidly"?

Holder didn't. Why should you?

You nutters keep on trying, don't you.

Yes, and no matter how many times you and your pal Obama wish it. We will never sit down and shut up and just let you have your way. Obama seems to be the First president in History that we are told can not actually lead unless he is given Complete control of Congress and the Courts along with the WH. lol

Last edited:

Oh how convenient :rolleyes:

Plus.. one operation was with full consent of the Mexican gov't and one was not.... care to guess which one was with consent?
Ah, so that's how you excuse the first one. I don't excuse either of them.

But why no sympathy for the probable dead innocent Mexicans?

Yes they were, Though Wide Receiver was a Much Smaller Scale Program, and they Actually Tracked the Weapons.

That's why the Right wing nuts are Speculating this was some kind of Gun Control Conspiracy. Trying to Push Up Gun Crime or some shit to gain support for it. Crazy Theory, but I can see why some wackos have latched on to it. F&F was so poorly Conceived It almost seems as if it was designed to Fail.

Personally I think you saying you don't know enough about Holder is a Coup Out. Big Time. He has been AG for 3.5 Years, and been in the News a lot. He has had some Pretty bad things said about him. Seems if you really cared about the Truth as much as you say you would have at least read up on the Man, That all your pals in the Left are Currently Defending. I remember you Defending him pretty Vigorously After the whole Black Panther thing. So I guess you were Defending him with out knowing much about him eh?

lol
um, they tried to track them at first but realized that the cartels were wise to the tracking chips and did you notice even after they realized that that they didn't stop doing it? Even after the Mexican government stated they had no idea where the guns were and apparently no one does to this day? So what the AG knew might be important but it certainly doesn't change anything about the program. Also, who was the AG under Bush and why hasn't the right gone after him?

Oh, right.

Great point nothing else to say except the narcissistic president thinks he can say anything as we've seen recently uncovering the fact that every single claim he has made about personal life was a lie. Smh libs are ill equipped on any level for any responsibility IMO.

This just in.....Frank is driveling idiot.....film at 11.

True that.

The only thing YOU know to be true is that YOU are on a computer, ON a messageboard, and YOU are breathing.

IDIOT.

Love it when Repubs play the race card in the OP....then realize that they playing according to stereotype....then come up with some moronic post about breathing...computing, and a message board.

Tell me something, did your post sound THAT lame when it was in your head before you typed it?

35,000+ posts and that is the best you can do. LAME!

Forum List

Back