What if Bernie wins in 2020?

What if Bernie Wins in 2020?

• Total voters
Because they are criminals. LOL. So in your crazy world a serial killer should have equal voting rights to a law abiding engineer. This is why the Mods think you’re “crazy”. Trump is many things, a Communist is not one of them.

Nothing to do with the communists or the Mods.

Even a Criminal has 'rights" under the bill of rights. There's really no good reason to deny them the right to vote.

Here's the thing. Part of the reason why there's an electoral congressional imbalance is because we lock up 2 million people, and have another 7 million people on parole, there are millions of people who should be able to vote and can't. Even after they've served their time.

But for CENSUS purposes, they are still counted in the Census. which means that little shitkicker town in Rural Cowfuck gets a bunch of extra people on their census roles who can't vote.
Here is the thing. When you commit a crime you give up your rights as a citizen and one of them is to vote. That is the good reason. They count for the census because they are still people you dumbass.

Your lack of logic is astounding. Thank goodness you never reproduced.

There is more racism in the NE than what I see here. Us "bible thumpers" are such trouble. We follow the laws, we are respectful, we have morals, etc. Yeah, it is horrible to live in a place NOT surrounded by gangs and immoral people who don't care about anything or anybody but themselves. I just take it day by day.

Again, not really. Your part of the country puts up statues to racist monsters who wanted to keep other people as property.

upload_2020-2-2_7-34-12.jpeg

Slave Trader. War Criminal. Racist Terrorist. Totally give that guy a statue.

Watch out. I I would have said that you would have called me racist. BTW, yes, I do think they know. What you are saying is that most players in the NFL are dumb as rocks. You said it, not me.

Ever watch a Sunday Morning interview with them? Um, yeah. You can tell that his "Degree" was in basket weaving. So we give these kids "scholarships" when most of them never would have qualified, they get traumatic head injuries mostly working for free for their colleges, which rake in a bunch of money, and MAYBE 2% of them get to go the NFL.

We all know why. The coronavirus scare caused a sell off. It is not an indictment on the fundamentals at all. Again, smart money knows this. I bought a little extra stock last week and sold a couple of days ago to make a little quick money. The market and the economy is in very good shape. Now, if the coronavirus really takes off, that could certainly change things. Maybe that is what you Dems should be hoping for so you can blame it all on Trump's policies. Many sheep will lap it up if CNN tells them it is true.

You are claiming it took a 600 point dump because two people caught a cold? Really?

Here is the thing. When you commit a crime you give up your rights as a citizen and one of them is to vote. That is the good reason. They count for the census because they are still people you dumbass.

Uh, no. There's no reason why you should give up your rights because you were convicted of a crime once.

This is a racist law meant to disenfranchise people of color.. because there aren't enough stupid white people to keep the GOP afloat forever.

Uh, no. There's no reason why you should give up your rights because you were convicted of a crime once.

This is a racist law meant to disenfranchise people of color.. because there aren't enough stupid white people to keep the GOP afloat forever.

s0n.....I see you're going for the all- time post record of 1/2 million posts!:2up:

Thank God for all the white people out there who love their country.....ensures the haters spend their lives standing on the sidelines with their thumbs up their asses!!

Exclusive poll: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez defining Democrats among crucial 2020 swing voters

Again, not really. Your part of the country puts up statues to racist monsters who wanted to keep other people as property.

The statues represent our culture and those that fought to defend our rights. There is much more to the Southern culture than slavery, but most North Easterners don't have a clue about that because the NE doesn't really have a defined culture. It is a hdge-podge of cultures from around the world.

Ever watch a Sunday Morning interview with them? Um, yeah. You can tell that his "Degree" was in basket weaving. So we give these kids "scholarships" when most of them never would have qualified, they get traumatic head injuries mostly working for free for their colleges, which rake in a bunch of money, and MAYBE 2% of them get to go the NFL.

Well, affirmative action lets kids into colleges they wouldn't have otherwise qualified for. You against that too? College athletes have a choice whether they want to learn or not, in fact, at big time football schools, they have academic resource centers and free tutors to assist.

You are claiming it took a 600 point dump because two people caught a cold? Really?

Yeah, the fear of the virus caused a sell-off. People saw it as an opportunity to take some profits. The fundamentals are sound. If/when the coronavirus is under control, the market will head right back up. If you had any sense you would know this and would be putting money in, but alas, most Democrats watch too much CNN and are brainwashed.

IDC if you’re black or white. If you kill or rape someone you don’t get to vote. Period. End of story. Only pussies cry racism. You’re case in point. Now go and report me to the Mods, because it’s gone so well for you the last 20 times you did it.

O boy, here we go with the "racism" thing again. Here is a thought. Maybe black people should stop committing more crimes(per capita) than white people. I know that is crazy, but just an idea.

Maybe us bad white people should just stop paying taxes. Lets see how that goes.

The statues represent our culture

Yes... yes, they definitely represent your culture. That's the problem.

It would be like if Germans put up statues of Hitler and other Nazi generals.

There is much more to the Southern culture than slavery, but most North Easterners don't have a clue about that because the NE doesn't really have a defined culture. It is a hdge-podge of cultures from around the world.

Which is a pretty awesome culture DIVERSITY. Diversity is a wonderful thing.

Well, affirmative action lets kids into colleges they wouldn't have otherwise qualified for. You against that too? College athletes have a choice whether they want to learn or not, in fact, at big time football schools, they have academic resource centers and free tutors to assist.

Wow, whining about "affirmative action". Tell me again how totally not racist you are, that shit never gets old. Affirmative action is needed because we've had 400 years of instutionalized racism, but ironically, the biggest beneficiaries of AA have been - white women.

No, when you are passing a kid who never should have been admitted to college through because you are makingmoney off of him, you are doing him no favors. Here's what should happen- They should pay these kids and just end the fraud that it's about "college".

But before that, they should thoroughly explain the results of concussive head injury

IDC if you’re black or white. If you kill or rape someone you don’t get to vote. Period. End of story. Only pussies cry racism. You’re case in point. Now go and report me to the Mods, because it’s gone so well for you the last 20 times you did it.

Oh, is that what you are whining about, that someone reported you for attacking family and the mods who you claim are your buddies slapped your hand? What a pussy.

O boy, here we go with the "racism" thing again. Here is a thought. Maybe black people should stop committing more crimes(per capita) than white people. I know that is crazy, but just an idea.

Again- tell me again how not racist you are... that never gets old. Point is, you've done your time, you should get your rights back.

Ignorant moron is a bad combination.

Right, so you have been told. Diversity is ok so long as we have the same goal. The problem is, we don't. Diversity for the sake of diversity is worthless.

Wow, whining about "affirmative action". Tell me again how totally not racist you are, that shit never gets old. Affirmative action is needed because we've had 400 years of instutionalized racism, but ironically, the biggest beneficiaries of AA have been - white women.

No, when you are passing a kid who never should have been admitted to college through because you are makingmoney off of him, you are doing him no favors. Here's what should happen- They should pay these kids and just end the fraud that it's about "college".

But before that, they should thoroughly explain the results of concussive head injury

You are the racist/misandrist since you support choosing someone based on their gender and/or color.

What do you mean "we are doing him no favors". Please, he is getting a free education. Whether or not he chooses to take advantage is clearly up to him. Those on academic scholarships routinely earn money for their schools via research, etc. Are they being taken advantage of as well?

The statues represent our culture

There is much more to the Southern culture than slavery, but most North Easterners don't have a clue about that because the NE doesn't really have a defined culture. It is a hdge-podge of cultures from around the world.

Oh, is that what you are whining about, that someone reported you for attacking family and the mods who you claim are your buddies slapped your hand? What a pussy.

Again- tell me again how not racist you are... that never gets old. Point is, you've done your time, you should get your rights back.
Nope. Never got my hand slapped. Nice way to take the convo sideways. I made You look stupid for thinking rapists and murderers should be allowed to vote. Idiot.

Ignorant moron is a bad combination.

I agree... It totally describes THESE Fucks.

upload_2020-2-2_13-20-57.jpeg

Right, so you have been told. Diversity is ok so long as we have the same goal. The problem is, we don't. Diversity for the sake of diversity is worthless.

Why should we have the same goal? This is how the One Percent Parasites play, by pitting people against each other. We have more in common than apart. But they tell you that darkie wants your stuff. you totally look the other way, Cleetus.

You are the racist/misandrist since you support choosing someone based on their gender and/or color.

Considering the advantage white males have, you have to make it more fair somehow.

What do you mean "we are doing him no favors". Please, he is getting a free education. Whether or not he chooses to take advantage is clearly up to him. Those on academic scholarships routinely earn money for their schools via research, etc. Are they being taken advantage of as well?

Well, no, since they are actually contributing to knowledge. A degree in science really helps you. A degree in Sports Management some Ex-jock gets... not so much.

Nope. Never got my hand slapped. Nice way to take the convo sideways. I made You look stupid for thinking rapists and murderers should be allowed to vote. Idiot.
Sure you didn't.

Hey, anyone want to take a pool on how soon Azog the Troll gets banned?

Try #21 LOL

Why would I get banned? Making you look stupid is not against the rules. Why don't you go tattle. A 60 year old tattle tale. Hilarious.

Why would I get banned? Making you look stupid is not against the rules. Why don't you go tattle. A 60 year old tattle tale. Hilarious.

Again, pretty much I give it a couple of months, you are getting nastier and crazier, the usual pre-banning behavior.

You've had the same rhetoric for how long? Yet, I am still here. Again, you want rapists and murderers to vote. You're a dumbass. Now go tattle tale.

Why should we have the same goal? This is how the One Percent Parasites play, by pitting people against each other. We have more in common than apart. But they tell you that darkie wants your stuff. you totally look the other way, Cleetus.

Why should we have the same goal? Is that a serious question? The goal should be to advance the US. Unfortunately, that is NOT the goal of many people who come to the US.

It is not "darkies" that wants our stuff. It's liberals. Some may be black, some white, who cares. Yes, they want freebies. At least Sanders is honest enough to admit it. Many of loonies still don't get it.

Considering the advantage white males have, you have to make it more fair somehow.

Yeah, huge advantage. Another bunch of crap that you have bought into.

Well, no, since they are actually contributing to knowledge. A degree in science really helps you. A degree in Sports Management some Ex-jock gets... not so much.

They can pick their own major. They can be pre-med if they so choose.

Forum List

Back