Fitting?

Ethos Logos Pathos

Dec 16, 2019
t_1915593_1.jpg

Considering the Dem's sham processes pulled in the House?

What say you, hoaxsters?!!

I think the senate should let the Dems put forth all the hearsay and second , third hand information they have. Every bit of it. Then throw it out.

Just for giggles I would love to see Trump and both houses go Republican. The first order of business for the house should then be to exhonerarte Trump. Imagine the head that would explode.

I think the senate should let the Dems put forth all the hearsay and second , third hand information they have. Every bit of it. Then throw it out.

Just for giggles I would love to see Trump and both houses go Republican. The first order of business for the house should then be to exhonerarte Trump. Imagine the head that would explode.

Good idea. I like Rump's attitude toward exoneration. That's when he doubles down. He'll go "you have ("you"? You who?) people on both sides of that". Like he did with the Central Park Five, which he STILL can't admit was his colossal fuckup.

Fatter o' mact he said the same thing about the "very fine people" in Charlottesville. "You have people on both sides". On one side the Nazi kid from Ohio using his car as a battering ram and on the other side a local pedestrian in his path having the inconvenient temerity to die and shit. People on both sides. Amen.

Good idea. I like Rump's attitude toward exoneration. That's when he doubles down. He'll go "you have ("you"? You who?) people on both sides of that". Like he did with the Central Park Five, which he STILL can't admit was his colossal fuckup.

Fatter o' mact he said the same thing about the "very fine people" in Charlottesville. "You have people on both sides". On one side the Nazi kid from Ohio using his car as a battering ram and on the other side a local pedestrian in his path having the inconvenient temerity to die and shit. People on both sides. Amen.
Nothing like fitting facts to be what you want. Do you believe that all square pegs fit in round holes or is it only the ones you don't want to be square?

Nothing like fitting facts to be what you want. Do you believe that all square pegs fit in round holes or is it only the ones you don't want to be square?

"You have" pegs on both sides of the hole. Many people are saying that. Very fine people, thousands of them on rooftops, in a very wonderful place in Germany. Believe me.

"You have" pegs on both sides of the hole. Many people are saying that. Very fine people, thousands of them on rooftops, in a very wonderful place in Germany. Believe me.
Lol.. Got to give you a hand you don't mind showing off your derangement. Problem is I don't play well with deranged individuals.
That's why I always made fun of your other account rdeanny.

Lol.. Got to give you a hand you don't mind showing off your derangement. Problem is I don't play well with deranged individuals.

I've never had "another account". Perhaps you're confusing me with the voices in your head. That's prolly your conscience.

I've never had "another account". Perhaps you're confusing me with the voices in your head. That's prolly your conscience.
Roflol. And checks in the mail, right.

Forum List

Back