• Total voters

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
My thoughts are:

• He tries to break up the big banks;
  • Taxes Wall St and corporate America at a much higher rate than what they are comfortable with;
  • Pushes Green New Deal Agenda;
  • Pushes UH;
  • Pushes for a two state solution in Israel and destroys those relations, making the Middle East that much more dangerous;
  • More regulations.
As a result the stock market drops significantly, corporate America pulls back on hiring and CAPEX, unemployment rises and this message board blows up (not literally).

I welcome your thoughts.

It’s unlikely he’ll be able to get much done. Obama got Obamacare. Trump got his tax cuts. Presidents tend to not get much done.

First thing I'm going to do is cash in my IRA. In fact, I might to it before the election if polls give him any chance at all. I know, I know -- you can't trust the polls, but better safe than sorry

Bernie will drive us back to 2010 where we as a nation was in Obama's economic decline...

It’s unlikely he’ll be able to get much done. Obama got Obamacare. Trump got his tax cuts. Presidents tend to not get much done.
See what you will accept?...."presidents don't get much done" because you sit back and accept it...that is why we voted for Trump....we wanted someone that doesn't care about re election and will get things done....Tax cuts....ridiculous regulations cut....undo the banking hamstrings the dems put in place...undo the Obamacare mandate...and restore religious rights and defend our nation from enemies....take back the Iranian deal and get us out of the costly carbon debacle where we were sure to get screwed......and his first term is not over yet.....

Everyone knows Bernie is crazy, so his impact would be minimized. In contrast, Warren would crash the market and freeze the economy. Biden is deteriorating so quickly that his VP would have to run a caretaker government for him.

We instantly become a third world communist country as our economy crashes around us.

See what you will accept?...."presidents don't get much done" because you sit back and accept it...that is why we voted for Trump....we wanted someone that doesn't care about re election and will get things done....Tax cuts....ridiculous regulations cut....undo the banking hamstrings the dems put in place...undo the Obamacare mandate...and restore religious rights and defend our nation from enemies....take back the Iranian deal and get us out of the costly carbon debacle where we were sure to get screwed......and his first term is not over yet.....
Yeah lots of executive orders and he still can’t hit 3% annual gdp growth. He sure increased those deficits too. Yippee

Bernie represents and feeds into weakness. We'd be in trouble, he'd make Carter look strong.

If Bernie win I am waking with Vikander on my right and De Armas on my left and Ivanka rubbing crusty feet...

So let hope for a Bernie win!!!

images

Personally? For folks that hate government. . . like Reagan? Bernie is the guaranteed best option to make sure no laws get passed and nothing gets done.

I'm pretty sure Rand Paul will be secretly be voting for him. :71:

My thoughts are:

• He tries to break up the big banks;
  • Taxes Wall St and corporate America at a much higher rate than what they are comfortable with;
  • Pushes Green New Deal Agenda;
  • Pushes UH;
  • Pushes for a two state solution in Israel and destroys those relations, making the Middle East that much more dangerous;
  • More regulations.
As a result the stock market drops significantly, corporate America pulls back on hiring and CAPEX, unemployment rises and this message board blows up (not literally).

I welcome your thoughts.

WHEN Bernie wins in 2020, people won’t be dying because they can’t afford health care.

WHEN Bernie wins in 2020 corporations will pay taxes.

WHEN Bernie wins in 2020 he will get the price of prescription drugs lowered so that everyone can afford them.

WHEN Bernie wins in 2020 I will treat republicans the same way they have treated us for the last three years.

Feel the Bern bitches!

Write it down and underline it twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah lots of executive orders and he still can’t hit 3% annual gdp growth. He sure increased those deficits too. Yippee
Lowest unemployment in 50 years, 3.5% unemployment, and NO MAGIC WAND, JUST BUSINESS SENSE....BUT RATBOY....
EAaCJlAU8AA24be.jpg

Forum List

Back