What if an Atheist baker refused to create a religious cake?

Let's see if I can dumb it down enough for even a potato to get it.

BRIDE: I would like to order a cake. I'm marrying the most wonderful man in the world!

BAKER: Congratulations! What kind of wedding cake would you like?

BRIDE: I would like to order a cake. I'm getting married again! The last guy turned out to be a total flake, but this one is Mr. Right.

BRIDE: I would like to order a cake. I'm getting married again! Third time's the charm!

HOMO: I would like to order a cake. I'm marrying the most wonderful man in the world!

BAKER: Get out of here you unholy piece of shit! My cakes are for traditional, biblical marriages!

2wovv5t.jpg

Self-righteous hypocrite high five!

Again.

Marriage is a sacrament.
Homo marriage is sacrilege.

Therefore, Christians who opt not to participate in homo marriages can't be FORCED to participate, as doing that would require they recant their faith.

It doesn't matter if you agree.

Or understand, as obviously you are incapable of doing.

BRIDE: I would like to order a cake. I'm marrying the most wonderful man in the world!

BRIDE: I would like to order a cake. I'm getting married again! The last guy turned out to be a total flake, but this one is Mr. Right.

BRIDE: I would like to order a cake. I'm getting married again! Third time's the charm!

HOMO: I would like to order a cake. I'm marrying the most wonderful man in the world!

BAKER: Get out of here you unholy piece of shit! My cakes are for traditional, biblical marriages!

2wovv5t.jpg

Again.

Marriage is a sacrament.

Therefore, Christians who opt not to participate in homo marriages can't be FORCED to participate, as doing that would require they recant their faith.

Christian marrage is your correct! Soo what of the non-christian marriages? Christians do not hold the patent on marriage and marriage has been going on long long before Christianity existed!!! Silly goose

Can an Atheist doctor refuse emergency treatment to a religious nut? Can a religious nut refuse emergency treatment to an Atheist - or any LGBT person?

2wovv5t.jpg

Again.

Marriage is a sacrament.

It is official. You are dumber than a potato.

350qm9x.jpg

I got three cakes! Suck it, fags! That means I'm holier than thou.

Can an Atheist doctor refuse emergency treatment to a religious nut? Can a religious nut refuse emergency treatment to an Atheist - or any LGBT person?

Sure shitting bull - and if the person dies, he can be sued for negligence. Just like if a baker refuses to bake a cake, and lack of cake causes a queer to die, the surviving partner can sue.

Good one shitting bull, must have taking the hate sites all day to think that one up... :rolleyes:

Soo what of the non-christian marriages? Christians do not hold the patent on marriage and marriage has been going on long long before Christianity existed!!! Silly goose
You are right! However, the marriages before Christianity were still between a male and a female and not between to faggots.

Are you for real?
Somebody pinch me! Is he for real????
:cuckoo:

Soo what of the non-christian marriages? Christians do not hold the patent on marriage and marriage has been going on long long before Christianity existed!!! Silly goose
You are right! However, the marriages before Christianity were still between a male and a female and not between to faggots.
a marriage is what you make it! There is no defining law that says your marriage must be this or that! It is personal between you and your spouse. Maybe your religion influences yours but that is not the set case for everybody. Who cares what people do in their life and how does that affect you and your religion your marriage? It doesn't, you just want to control people because you have no control over your life. Lol you are pretty petty!

Oh please tell me.
-I- asked -you- a question - for you to have a valid respone, -you - need to tell me...
Why do you feel you are entitled to associate with anyone you want, regardless of their opinions and beliefs?
I've dealt with crazy teabagger questions before. It will save us both time if you just tell the answer you are looking for.
I cannot answer a question about why you feel a certain way - only you can do that.
Why do you feel you are entitled to associate with anyone you want, regardless of their opinions and beliefs?

I don't feel I am entitled to associate with anyone I want, regardless of their opinions and beliefs. I would love to hang with Jennifer Garner or Bill Gates, but I don't see that happening. Now will you make your point?

Of course you do. You feel you're entitled to force a baker to bake you a cake whether he wants to or not.

If I want a cake, and he has a cake shop, yep.

I've dealt with crazy teabagger questions before. It will save us both time if you just tell the answer you are looking for.
I cannot answer a question about why you feel a certain way - only you can do that.
I don't feel I am entitled to associate with anyone I want, regardless of their opinions and beliefs....
So why do you want to force people to associate with everyone, regardless of their opinions and beliefs?

What makes you think I do?

You've been saying it for a few days now.

If they have a shop serving the public, and I want to buy what they have, I expect service like anyone else. Otherwise, you are full of shit.

Who cares what people do in their life and how does that affect you and your religion your marriage? It doesn't, you just want to control people because you have no control over your life. Lol you are pretty petty!
This is better than as comedy! Fags all of sudden want to change the meaning of marriage so everybody else throughout the history of mankind was wrong about the definition of marriage. It is not people, who want keep marriage as it meant to be, who want to control other people; it is faggots who want to control and already changed the meaning of the word "gay." The word used to mean:
Gay - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
""The term was originally used to refer to feelings of being "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy".
"By the end of the 20th century, the word gay was recommended by major LGBT groups and style guides to describe people attracted to members of the same sex"

Just curious: why would you care about a non-homo baker not willing to bake a homo-cake when you live off the grid in Alaska?

Equality will win out, and your fears will all come true.

Because for thousands of years homosexuals have been denied cake. One day equality will win out and gays will finally know what it is like to walk into a bakery and buy a cake. Until that day, none of us are free. *sob*

We are guaranteed 3 things in our Constitution. The right to life, to liberty, and the right to pursue happiness.
This is the definition of Liberty:
1. The condition of being free from confinement, servitude, or forced labor.
2. The condition of being free from oppressive restriction or control by a government or other power.
3. A right to engage in certain actions without control or interference by a government or other power.

What you want to do is take the atheist's privileges away and insist on prohibition:
1. the act of ordering that something not be done.

Want cake? Find cake. Forcing cake removes baker's liberty.

Just because you want me to want something doesn't mean I do. As long as you argue against the imaginary straw man in your head, you will always win. Fortunately, he only exists in your head.

The old "straw man" defense is a lack of a viable defense. It attacks the individual instead of the issue.
I don't care what you want or don't want. What I care about is you taking my rights away and insisting I do what you want. I enjoy my liberty and refuse to give it up to capitulate to the "straw man" in your head. See how that works?

Doesn't matter. You don't have to like it, but in the end, you lost. Get over it.

I don't feel I am entitled to associate with anyone I want, regardless of their opinions and beliefs....
So why do you want to force people to associate with everyone, regardless of their opinions and beliefs?

What makes you think I do?

You've been saying it for a few days now.

If they have a shop serving the public, and I want to buy what they have, I expect service like anyone else. Otherwise, you are full of shit.
If you don't first antagonize the baker emphasizing that you fornicate with other men you might get the cake without any problem. The problem lies within the "in your face" attitude.

Equality will win out, and your fears will all come true.

Because for thousands of years homosexuals have been denied cake. One day equality will win out and gays will finally know what it is like to walk into a bakery and buy a cake. Until that day, none of us are free. *sob*

We are guaranteed 3 things in our Constitution. The right to life, to liberty, and the right to pursue happiness.
This is the definition of Liberty:
1. The condition of being free from confinement, servitude, or forced labor.
2. The condition of being free from oppressive restriction or control by a government or other power.
3. A right to engage in certain actions without control or interference by a government or other power.

What you want to do is take the atheist's privileges away and insist on prohibition:
1. the act of ordering that something not be done.

Want cake? Find cake. Forcing cake removes baker's liberty.

Just because you want me to want something doesn't mean I do. As long as you argue against the imaginary straw man in your head, you will always win. Fortunately, he only exists in your head.

The old "straw man" defense is a lack of a viable defense. It attacks the individual instead of the issue.
I don't care what you want or don't want. What I care about is you taking my rights away and insisting I do what you want. I enjoy my liberty and refuse to give it up to capitulate to the "straw man" in your head. See how that works?

Doesn't matter. You don't have to like it, but in the end, you lost. Get over it.
I've lost nothing. You're the one whining about cakes. And the irony is, I bake cakes. And my cake business is fine. And I still decide who I sell my cakes to. You don't. If you think you can tell me what to do then you lose. I'd close up my business before I bowed to tyranny. Suck that up your straw. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back