What if an Atheist baker refused to create a religious cake?

I don't see gay people acting like you say "in your face"
They just had a so called "Pride Parade" in Tampa. Is it not the in your face attitude?
Yeah, those fags and the Irish and their parades, eh?
Here's your gay pride parade:
dog-people.jpg

There are many such scenarios - which is why discrimination is hateful and wrong. Period.

The question isn't whether it's hateful and wrong. It's whether it should be illegal.

Libturds don't understand the distinction. That's why they are such a danger to freedom in this country. Anything they don't approve of should be illegal, in their view. That explains Obama's jihad against coal fired power plants.

Me: "Would you make a religious cake for me?"
Baker: "Sorry, I don't make religious themed cakes"
Me: "Oh ok. Can you recommend someone else then?"
Baker: Yes. Go to the following address...."

Problem solved.

They just had a so called "Pride Parade" in Tampa. Is it not the in your face attitude?
God damn americans and their july 4th..

And
is this the game where we each say a word and we make a story?

No, it's the game when you are shown what "in your face" looks like and you come back with something that makes sense.

Glad I could hep Ya out

Yeah, those fags and the Irish and their parades, eh?
Here's your gay pride parade:
dog-people.jpg
I'd show you some photos from Mardi Gras in New Orleans but nudity is forbidden on this forum.

I bet that if someone didn't give some gay guy a necklace at Mardi Gras that he'd sue the state of Louisiana for discrimination. This is how ridiculous this debate has become.

God damn americans and their july 4th..

And
is this the game where we each say a word and we make a story?

No, it's the game when you are shown what "in your face" looks like and you come back with something that makes sense.

Glad I could hep Ya out
Well I've already taken my turn, who goes next?

Forum List

Back