What If a Nuke Was Set To Explode Tomorrow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No - Because torture doesn't work. The one being tortured will say whatever it takes to make it stop.

You ain't Jack Bauer - and neither is the CIA.

j_b__interrogation_technique_by_kersey475.jpg

8 million people would die, and we can assume by the question itself that:

A. normal interrogation techniques have not worked, or
B. There is not enough time for normal techniques to work,

Fuck the rules, put the dude on the rack and let the stretching begin!

YES, torture the dude, even if it's just for the fun of it! What the hell you got to lose?

Let me give you credit for one thing. You finally have admitted the real reason people support torture. It isn’t because it is effective, we have established that it isn’t. It is because you want to hurt the “enemy” and make him suffer. The problem is you don’t accomplish what you want. Oh you can make that one suffer, but then the next one hates you even more, and fights harder to kill you.

Our founders understood the nature of torture and made provisions ... There were no provisions...

So there were no provisions until the founders made provisions? Ahha. Want to show me where?

Cruel and unusual punishment was banned

Where? And since when is interrogating an enemy combatant threatening your nation with great harm cruel and unusual punishment just because it isn't pleasant???
Print my full quote without creative editing and I will respond

Ed Norton's Theorem:
Bullshit In = Bullshit out. You snip this guy's post to merely connect the salient points you are responding to in his nonsensical post and Voila! Another new "condition" on why he cannot give a simple, direct, straight answer. :ahole-1: :boohoo: :trolls:

It isn’t because it is effective, we have established that it isn’t.

WHERE have you established that torture isn't effective? And why do you think people have to LIKE or WANT torture in order to USE it? Get your mind out of your ass for once and be honest with yourself that "torture" can be anything unpleasant or manipulative you want it to be, so long as it makes the person talk.

No - Because torture doesn't work. The one being tortured will say whatever it takes to make it stop.

YES, torture the dude, even if it's just for the fun of it! What the hell you got to lose?

Let me give you credit for one thing. You finally have admitted the real reason people support torture. It isn’t because it is effective, we have established that it isn’t. It is because you want to hurt the “enemy” and make him suffer. The problem is you don’t accomplish what you want. Oh you can make that one suffer, but then the next one hates you even more, and fights harder to kill you.
Throughout history, those who engage in torture find a way to justify it

I did it to save lives
They deserved it
They are not really human like we are

I did it to save lives
They deserved it

Yep - There were no lives saved - There was no actionable intelligence obtained - It did NOT lead to bin Laden's courier or his death.

But the disinformation just keeps on-a-comin' because justifiers of torture are sadistic a-holes.

Last edited:
It isn’t because it is effective, we have established that it isn’t.

WHERE have you established that torture isn't effective? And why do you think people have to LIKE or WANT torture in order to USE it? Get your mind out of your ass for once and be honest with yourself that "torture" can be anything unpleasant or manipulative you want it to be, so long as it makes the person talk.

Where? I’ve posted links in pretty much every single reply. If you haven’t clicked on them, that is not my fault. Ignorance is defined as you don’t know. What is it called when you refuse to learn?

How about this. Written by a former FBI counterintelligence expert. Why torture makes the FBI's job harder.

Bah, what does she know? I mean, just because she was an expert in interrogation of people, is no reason to think she has any clue?

Hey, here is an article from the FBI about how to interrogate someone. They say if the interrogation fails, it is because the interrogator failed to adequately prepare. Odd, since you claim using these techniques are a waste and only torture can get results.

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/fbi/interrogations.pdf

Hey, here’s a story that says that that interrogation technique actually works.

Torture Isn't Just Evil, It's Pointless

What would they know, they’re the experts. Let me ask you this. If you were diagnosed with Cancer, would you listen to the Oncologist about the best treatment options? Or a bunch of Hollywood elites portraying a doctor on screen? I’m betting you would listen to the actual doctor, instead of the actor. But when it comes to interrogation, you want to listen to the actors who make it seem brilliantly simple, they hurt the baddie a bit, and then the baddie crumples and gives up everything in five minutes. The experts in interrogation tell us that it doesn’t work that way, the record shows it doesn’t work that way. So why do you insist it does? They water boarded Khalid Sheik Mohammed 83 times. That in addition to making him cold, stand up, sleep deprived, and all that. The information he provided finally was worthless.

They waterboarded another guy more than 150 times. In addition to all the other shit. Yet he didn’t break in months of torture. What makes you think you can get them to break in time to prevent a bomb with only 24 hours to work with? When we couldn’t get them to break in months of torture?

How American torture prevented 9/11 victims from getting justice

Let’s for the sake of argument say you get the guy to break, and you manage to stop the bomb. Then what? You have to let him go because the evidence is inadmissible. A fight they are going through right now in the courts. The Prosecution can’t use the evidence gotten either during or after the torture, or by torturing anyone else. Eventually some Judge is going to order the baddie released. Then what? Do you murder them and say they totally had it coming?

How about this as proof that torture is useless. The Inquisitions got people to confess to being witches, and agents of the devil. Are you saying they really were witches or agents of the devil?

We've Known for 400 Years That Torture Doesn't Work

We invaded Iraq because we tortured a guy and he swore to us that Saddam and Bin Laden were cooperating. We went in and found zero evidence of that. In fact, all the evidence was against it. But hey, we know because we had gotten it by torturing a guy. Today, we call it an intelligence failure, and we promise to double check these things in the future.

Link after link shows the truth. The science is clear: Torture doesn't work

The experts tell us it is ineffective. Well what the hell do they know?

Instead of going to the Doctor next time you feel poorly, watch an episode of House, I bet it will cure whatever is wrong. Unless it is one of the episodes where the patient died, then tough luck Charlie.

Because the only references for how well Torture works are propaganda from the CIA that is utterly discredited, and Hollywood movies where the guy breaks in five minutes. After they slap him twice.

Yeah, because if someone slapped you once or twice, you would totally betray the country and everything you believe in right? How long would it take for you to break? Two minutes? Or three? Or do you think you are patriotic enough to endure for one day, one single day.

I bet you ignore that last question, because if you say you’ll hold out because you are a real American, you’ve admitted that the torture would not work. If you say you’ll break in minutes, then you’re a punk who couldn’t even endure for one day when we had guys taking it for years in Vietnam.

Try this. Listen to the experts. The experts say it is the worst. Method. Ever. To get information.

You are an idiot. Look at my post dipshit. Normal interrogation failed!

Loony leftist!

I did it to save lives
They deserved it

If the Bomb went off, nobody would give a shit what they did to the dude, if it didn’t, it was the result of the torture, and no one would give a shit how a million people were saved.

You can’t make this shit up. Dems hoping a million + mass killer is taken care off!

You folks are funnier then shit!

I did it to save lives
They deserved it

If the Bomb went off, nobody would give a shit what they did to the dude, if it didn’t, it was the result of the torture, and no one would give a shit how a million people were saved.

You can’t make this shit up. Dems hoping a million + mass killer is taken care off!

Democrats support our Constitution

Republicans only support it when it is convenient

People are convicted for self defense.
Of course. Sometimes they are. That's because they weren't really defending themselves, according to the scripture of the law. Millions of people (examples - George Zimmerman, Darrel Wilson, Betty Shelby) ARE acquitted of murder based on a self-defense defense.

In case of a nuclear blast imminent, there is no question. Self-defense all the way.
Hope you're learning something, if you actually didn't know this stuff (which kids in the 4th grade are aware of.

If that terrorist is shooting at you and you shoot back in self defense, you will not be prosecuted

Whosever, if he surrenders and you have control of him, he is entitled to the protections of the Constitutions related to cruel and unusual punishment
I've already stated that torture is against the law, but that the law could be changed. Also, just scaring somebody, would not likely be accepted as "torture", by normal judges (liberals who knows ?)

You are an idiot. Look at my post dipshit. Normal interrogation failed!

Loony leftist!

Sorry Dude - Any and ALL attempts to gain intel via torture have FAILED as in BIGLY

There are help rooms to assist with your sadistic tendencies.

If that terrorist is shooting at you and you shoot back in self defense, you will not be prosecuted

Whosever, if he surrenders and you have control of him, he is entitled to the protections of the Constitutions related to cruel and unusual punishment
I've already stated that torture is against the law, but that the law could be changed. Also, just scaring somebody, would not likely be accepted as "torture", by normal judges (liberals who knows ?)
Our Constitution would have to be changed

They're more scary than funny. Especially when we look at the damage they (leftist loons) can do >>

th

Obama to blame in both of these massacres.

upload_2018-5-16_17-25-58.jpeg

Sorry Dude - Any and ALL attempts to gain intel via torture have FAILED as in BIGLY

There are help rooms to assist with your sadistic tendencies.
Yeah ? And did you get your information from a committee of Democrats too ?

:auiqs.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back