What I want to see from trump

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
1. Bring jobs home. Fix trade deals and wages go up.
2. Stop letting Muslims in
3. Stop illegal immigration
4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt
6. Fix the black community.

Republicans have control of everything. Good luck

If a Black president couldn't fix the black community, what makes you think Trump has that power?

4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt

Man the next eight years will be hilarious just because you are one of those that never learn!

Why eight years?

Unlike the GOP the Democratic Party has no one to really run in 2020 unless you consider Warren as your new hope!

4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt

After go full libtard for the left you demand the right fixes things to your satisfaction? Are we going to get a day by day failure to live up to your expectations report?

All communities need more jobs and better jobs than currently exist. Trump needs to bring back more manufacturing jobs, and promote community college job training for actual jobs rather than 4-year degrees for non-existent jobs.

If a Black president couldn't fix the black community, what makes you think Trump has that power?
He will apply tough love. I agree with cons that when you give lifelong welfare that doesn't solve anything. That doesn't get people off welfare. It may be tough at first. Kids might go hungry and crime might go up and more black men might go to prison but Trump might be willing to do something about the black community.

They didn't vote so to me officially black people are second class citizens and they don't matter. BLM? NOT! Of course I'm not talking about good black individuals. I'm talking about "the black community" as a whole.

He will apply tough love. I agree with cons that when you give lifelong welfare that doesn't solve anything. That doesn't get people off welfare. It may be tough at first. Kids might go hungry and crime might go up and more black men might go to prison but Trump might be willing to do something about the black community.

They didn't vote so to me officially black people are second class citizens and they don't matter. BLM? NOT! Of course I'm not talking about good black individuals. I'm talking about "the black community" as a whole.
Very interesting.

I don't think government has the power to affect a solution. In fact, the elites are the cause of institutional racism. They purposely make sure that there is a divide in the races. They NEED there to be a caste system in the nation. They need the black community and the white community to have different styles of music, dress, food, religion, etc. This is the best way to keep the two communities segregated, socially, geographically, economically, and, politically.

The political, financial, and culture elites do this on purpose. Then they convince the black community to do this to themselves.

At one point, during the late 1950's and early 1960's, when segregation was nearing an end, integration and true community seemed to be at hand. This is when this sinister social engineering agenda was launched.

You don't see many whites in the hood, nor do you find many blacks in the trailer parks. Not many blacks go line dancing, nor do many whites listen to gansta rap. There are reasons for this.

Just to give you a taste of what is really going on. . . .

Get outside of the left/right bubble.
http://www.blackagendareport.com/co...once-denzel-washington-and-halle-berry-******

Once the ethnic culture is divided, then different morals and ethics can be promoted in the popular culture among the two different groups. The long term affects of this have begun to be apparent, have they not?

(just a note, that link will not work because it has the word "N!GGER" in the hotlink, it is from a black culture page, written by a former black United States Congresswomen, so you will have to edit it yourself if you wish to read it.) Thanks USMB CENSORSHIP!

4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt

Why does the black community need government to fix their problems? Think about it for a bit.

4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt

Trump can urge men to behave like men, but he can't force them. The black community has tremendous challenges to overcome. Living on the dem plantation has set them back in many ways.

4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt

Why does the black community need government to fix their problems? Think about it for a bit.
Ok, so they need government to stop trying to fix their problems. Is this right wing for "he's not actually going to do anything to help improve the black community"? Ok so one campaign promise broken already.

Anyways, fuck the black community. They proved last night black lives don't matter. Because you can poison them with lead and shoot them in the back and the most they will do is riot. What they won't do is vote.

4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt

Ok, so they need government to stop trying to fix their problems. Is this right wing for "he's not actually going to do anything to help improve the black community"? Ok so one campaign promise broken already.

Anyways, fuck the black community. They proved last night black lives don't matter. Because you can poison them with lead and shoot them in the back and the most they will do is riot. What they won't do is vote.
Trump =/= right wing. I thought you knew that.

4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt

Trump can urge men to behave like men, but he can't force them. The black community has tremendous challenges to overcome. Living on the dem plantation has set them back in many ways.
Well lets get them off the plantation. I think the first step is to launch Paul Ryan's anti poverty plan

Ryan unveils anti-poverty proposal as part of election-year policy agenda

There are a few things I'm excited about.

Fixing NAFTA, stop the flow of illegals and muslims and fixing our bad trade deal with China.

Trump didn't win because of Republican policies. He won because he was different. Lets see him do what he says he will do. And lets see if the GOP goes along.

And sorry my liberal friends but Republicans won in the Senate and House too so even though I don't like Republican policies, they will be implemented. I'm going to keep an open mind. I'm a successful middle class white man so I'll be fine. I survived GW Bush I should survive Trump.

4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt

Well if you can tell me how he's not a conservative I'm all ears. Maybe he will appoint moderate supreme court justices although I doubt that.

But even that isn't going to kill me. I'm not going to be having an abortion so why do I give a fuck. And I'm not getting a gay marriage and I'm not poor getting free obamacare.

Going along with Republicans is like being asked to have gay butt sex. You for sure don't want to try it but the GOP says you will like it. And even though you say you tried gay butt sex around 10 years ago and didn't like it, they swear it'll be better this time. They say Trumps dick is smaller than Bush's and he's more gentle and if we relax and just take it we will like it this time. Now bend over and relax. Ok, here goes.

I think Trump is a one termer.....simply because of his age.......I dont think he wants to die in office

I think Trump is a one termer.....simply because of his age.......I dont think he wants to die in office
He could nominate his daughter or one of his sons. And he really doesn't have to do any heavy lifting. The man runs 100 mph 20 hrs a day and he likes being the most powerful man in the world. I don't think we realize the dynasty we've created. Finally the Republicans have a Kennedy type family of their own

4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt

Completely crazy, ignorant expectations and gullibility is thy affliction. Side effects include strong disappointment and depression.

4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt

Here's what I hope to see.

A. Some improvement in the black community. Actually a huge improvement would be nice.
B. Lower the debt
C. Lower my taxes
D. Stomp Isis
E. Better stronger middle class
F. Fix trade
Boot illegals

4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt

Obama made the divide even worse in this country most thought that was not even possible after Bush. Obama made black communities even poorer.
… But he was one hell of a gun salesman.
3a4bb33697cc5b876b50240136ca5dba.jpg

Forum List

Back