What I want to see from trump

1. Bring jobs home. Fix trade deals and wages go up.
2. Stop letting Muslims in
3. Stop illegal immigration
4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt
6. Fix the black community.

Republicans have control of everything. Good luck
and build the wall??
That's stop illegal immigration. I don't think there will be a wall but I've been wrong before

Your pretty little graph proves nothing except that you lie, like it does.

I don't suppose you have something other than vague assertions of NO NO NO?

What is the lie and what do you consider it a lie based on?
I don't suppose you realize that I NEVER ever supply one of you idiots with any argument. All you do then is spin and lie more.

Well then you may as well stfu since your baseless assertions are not credible.

Who am I going to belive, you or data?

Liberal source. So liberal, most conservatives don't think they are credible.

This shit is so basic, you OUGHT to know it.

Back in the old days, we looked at labor force participation rate. If you want to have the MSM blow sunshine up your ass, that is your prerogative, most of us aren't that stupid. Even intelligent liberals aren't that gullible. What the hell do you think Trump won. Even the minorities and women didn't want to continue the establishment reign of lies and destruction on the middle and lower classes.

The Official Unemployment Rate Is Wrong, Says Guy Who Used To Calculate It
The Official Unemployment Rate Is Wrong, Says Guy Who Used To Calculate It | The Huffington Post

If a Black president couldn't fix the black community, what makes you think Trump has that power?
He will apply tough love. I agree with cons that when you give lifelong welfare that doesn't solve anything. That doesn't get people off welfare. It may be tough at first. Kids might go hungry and crime might go up and more black men might go to prison but Trump might be willing to do something about the black community.

They didn't vote so to me officially black people are second class citizens and they don't matter. BLM? NOT! Of course I'm not talking about good black individuals. I'm talking about "the black community" as a whole.
Very interesting.

I don't think government has the power to affect a solution. In fact, the elites are the cause of institutional racism. They purposely make sure that there is a divide in the races. They NEED there to be a caste system in the nation. They need the black community and the white community to have different styles of music, dress, food, religion, etc. This is the best way to keep the two communities segregated, socially, geographically, economically, and, politically.

The political, financial, and culture elites do this on purpose. Then they convince the black community to do this to themselves.

At one point, during the late 1950's and early 1960's, when segregation was nearing an end, integration and true community seemed to be at hand. This is when this sinister social engineering agenda was launched.

You don't see many whites in the hood, nor do you find many blacks in the trailer parks. Not many blacks go line dancing, nor do many whites listen to gansta rap. There are reasons for this.

Just to give you a taste of what is really going on. . . .

Get outside of the left/right bubble.
http://www.blackagendareport.com/co...once-denzel-washington-and-halle-berry-******

Once the ethnic culture is divided, then different morals and ethics can be promoted in the popular culture among the two different groups. The long term affects of this have begun to be apparent, have they not?

(just a note, that link will not work because it has the word "N!GGER" in the hotlink, it is from a black culture page, written by a former black United States Congresswomen, so you will have to edit it yourself if you wish to read it.) Thanks USMB CENSORSHIP!
There are plenty of whites listening to "gangsta" rap.

My brother(who voted for Trump btw)being one of them.

Oh, I won't argue with you there.

I am not talking about the niche appeal, I am talking about when it goes mainstream, when it has large cross over appeal.

We can always find exceptions to the rule. On top of that, the folks that listen to it, are the ones that identify with it. I don't find a lot of white doctors, lawyers, engineers, computer network analysts, etc. that are big fans. Folks that are raising families aren't talking their children to these shows. That's all I am getting at here.

I don't suppose you realize that I NEVER ever supply one of you idiots with any argument. All you do then is spin and lie more.

Back in the old days, we looked at labor force participation rate. If you want to have the MSM blow sunshine up your ass, that is your prerogative, most of us aren't that stupid. Even intelligent liberals aren't that gullible. What the hell do you think Trump won. Even the minorities and women didn't want to continue the establishment reign of lies and destruction on the middle and lower classes.

The Official Unemployment Rate Is Wrong, Says Guy Who Used To Calculate It | The Huffington Post

LFPR will be going down through end of 2030s due to demographics and increasing education standards. In the old days LFPR was increasing even through recessions:

ParticpationRateProjection.jpg

Meaning LFPR is no more an indicator of bad economy now than it was an indicator of good economy before 2000s.

Don't like official unemployment U3, 5, and 6 rates? Ok show me what you consider REAL unemployment rates and make sure it is historically comparable.

This is the thing with you conservatives, you keep ELECTING facts to suit your forgone conclusions - which is exactly OPPOSITE of objectively following where the evidence leads.

You can't stand the fact that economy has improved under Obama, can't stand that unemployment is way down, can't stand that economy added 15 million jobs in a record setting stretch on 70+ consecutive months of jobs growth, can't stand that last year median income jumped 5%.

So what do you do? You commit to shameless fact denial.

Last edited:

LFPR will be going down through end of 2030s due to demographics and increasing education standards. In the old days LFPR was increasing even through recessions:

Meaning LFPR is no more an indicator of bad economy now than it was an indicator of good economy before 2000s.

Don't like official unemployment RATES (there are many that measure different things, but they are all down)? Ok show me REAL unemployment rate and make sure it is historically comparable.

This is the thing with you conservatives, you keep ELECTING facts to suit your forgone conclusions - which is exactly OPPOSITE of objectively following where the evidence leads.
Very nice, but that chart, the so called manipulated employment statistic, in which folks holding down mulitiple crappy part time jobs, or unsuitable full time jobs, while trying to compensate for the lack of good paying full time jobs, all while trying to still eek out an existance when the price of everything has increased, because the value of the dollar has been collapsing, but the work offered has been at increasingly shittier jobs with shittier hours at shittier pay.

Let's add a few more charts in to tell the whole story? Do you know WHY more people need to be in the labor force to make families work? If people are forced out of the labor force, then families don't work, communities dissolve, there isn't enough income coming in to make ends meet. Why? Because the government takes too much away, borrow too much, and spends too much, destroying the value of the dollar.

Way back long ago, one wage earner, at a good job, could afford to work, while the other adult took care of domestic duties and tended to the family. Now, the family has lost it's way. We wonder why teachers bitch about parents not being involved in their children's education. Blame the federal government and the manipulation of the economy.

Chartcard-US2.jpg
InflationAdjustedDJIA1913-2012wtmk.png

U.S.-dollar-value.png

Screen+Shot+2014-01-27+at+1.22.53+PM.png

*****WHY DEFICITS STOPPED MATTERING***** | Market Skeptics

Don't like official unemployment RATES (there are many that measure different things, but they are all down)? Ok show me REAL unemployment rate and make sure it is historically comparable.

Very nice, but that chart, the so called manipulated employment statistic, in which folks holding down mulitiple crappy part time jobs, or unsuitable full time jobs, while trying to compensate for the lack of good paying full time jobs, all while trying to still eek out an existance when the price of everything has increased,

BULLSHIT.

U6 measures underemployment and it is consistently way down with U3 (standard unemployment measure)

u6-unemployment-rate-2015-11-06-macrotrends.png

because the value of the dollar has been collapsing, but the work offered has been at increasingly shittier jobs with shittier hours at shittier pay.

Lol you clearly have no clue wtf you are talking about.

No one uses NOMINAL dollars to compare anything, but REAL DOLLARS which are inflation adjusted and reflect true purchasing power.

monthly-median-household-income-2000-01-thru-2016-06.png

Very nice, but that chart, the so called manipulated employment statistic, in which folks holding down mulitiple crappy part time jobs, or unsuitable full time jobs, while trying to compensate for the lack of good paying full time jobs, all while trying to still eek out an existance when the price of everything has increased,

BULLSHIT.

U6 measures underemployment and it is consistently way down with U3 (standard unemployment measure)

because the value of the dollar has been collapsing, but the work offered has been at increasingly shittier jobs with shittier hours at shittier pay.

No one uses NOMINAL dollars to compare anything, but REAL DOLLARS which are inflation adjusted and reflect true purchasing power.

Oh, lookout, it's the MEDIAN Household Income bullshit chart.

BULLSHIT.

Oh lookout, defensive bitching with no positive case made.

How about you provide what you consider is fair representation on income growth, or at very least be able to describe it and explain it's superiority over median measure.

It makes zero difference to me whether someone has a job in Malaysia, or a job in North Carolina.

Trump "fixing" trade deals means reducing trade, which subsequently costs jobs and growth.

Hope not.

4. Beat Isis

A non-threat to the United States. The real terrors work in the dark, including the US military.

5. Lower the debt

Not going to happen.

Fix it? You realize that there are only individual black communities, and not all of them are broken?

BULLSHIT.

Oh lookout, defensive bitching with no positive case made.

How about you provide what you consider is fair representation on income growth, or at very least be able to describe it and explain it's superiority over median measure.

The majority of jobs pay $9.00/hour.
Don't try and tell me everybody in NYC working in all those service stores is making 60K/year.

If a Black president couldn't fix the black community, what makes you think Trump has that power?
thats the worst part of it all.
The black president could have fixed or helped the black community but the reality is that the democrats count on being able to promise to fix the black community every 4 years.
If they actually did fix the black community, what would they run on? how would their cries of racist whites keeping the black man down ring true when things were going well?
The last thing the democrats want is a healthy minority community.

It makes zero difference to me whether someone has a job in Malaysia, or a job in North Carolina.

Trump "fixing" trade deals means reducing trade, which subsequently costs jobs and growth.

Hope not.

4. Beat Isis

A non-threat to the United States. The real terrors work in the dark, including the US military.

5. Lower the debt

Not going to happen.

Fix it? You realize that there are only individual black communities, and not all of them are broken?
you are correct that not all black communities are broken. People that think that need to come out and take a tour with me through some of the black communities in the DC metro area. Homes that movie stars would be jealous of. Homes in the million dollars range, perfect lawns, nice cars, respectable people.
If thats broken, break me, now. please.

The majority of jobs pay $9.00/hour.
Don't try and tell me everybody in NYC working in all those service stores is making 60K/year.

MEDIAN means CENTRAL household.

Meaning if we line up 101 households form lowest to highest paying, MEDIAN income would be household 51.

It is the standard measure because AVERAGE (MEAN), doesn't well account for income disparity.

Here is sample income breakdown by % of households:

Personal_Household_Income_U.png

When you say "majority of jobs pay $9" you are stating a falsehood.

Hope not.

4. Beat Isis

5. Lower the debt

Not going to happen.

You don't care if jobs are here or in China? Why not?
You don't want to stop illegal immigration? Why?

Arent you a liberal? If so no wonder we lost

Hope not.

4. Beat Isis

5. Lower the debt

Not going to happen.

you are correct that not all black communities are broken. People that think that need to come out and take a tour with me through some of the black communities in the DC metro area. Homes that movie stars would be jealous of. Homes in the million dollars range, perfect lawns, nice cars, respectable people.
If thats broken, break me, now. please.
I think you both know what I mean by the black community.

And it won't just be black communities. I'm assuming trump will also fix underperforming white communities who can only exist because they are subsidized by welfare and foodstamps

4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt

Well, it sure seems the black community, unlike every other race, cannot make it on their own?

Got it.

What is wrong with the black community in your opinion. I other than not being able to speak proper English without being called an uncle Tom.

4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt

Well, it sure seems the black community, unlike every other race, cannot make it on their own?

Got it.

What is wrong with the black community in your opinion. I other than not being able to speak proper English without being called an uncle Tom.
Young people without fathers are where all the problems come from imo

4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt

Got it.

Young people without fathers are where all the problems come from imo
to an extent however I do know a couple of single mothers that are doing incredible jobs raising their sons by themselves.
I do think that there is a certain dynamic that is missing with a single parent, but it is very possible for a woman to raise her children without a father around.
Then consider what type of father figure would the guy be in the first place? are we talking about a guy that jumps from woman to woman? does he hang with his buddies drinking beer and smoking crack? Or is he going to be a strong support system for the child.
basically, I dont think we can automatically point to every single mother and say there is no way she can handle it. Women are a whole lot stronger than people like to give them credit for.

Forum List

Back