What Hubris!!! Clinton holds 11-point national lead over Trump: NBC/WSJ Poll

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Don't these idiots think we check internals?....18.9% more Democrats polled than Republicans!

CNBC ^ | 10/16/2016 |

Hillary Clinton is ahead of Donald Trump by double digits with just over three weeks until Election Day, according to a new national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted entirely after the second presidential debate.

Similar predictions as when he was running against the other republitards. If I recall, someone even predicted that Jeb Bush was going to win... My gosh...

Don't these idiots think we check internals?....18.9% more Democrats polled than Republicans!

CNBC ^ | 10/16/2016 |

Hillary Clinton is ahead of Donald Trump by double digits with just over three weeks until Election Day, according to a new national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted entirely after the second presidential debate.

"Don't these idiots think we check internals?....18.9% more Democrats polled than Republicans!"

The majority of these polls are all sampling higher Democratic people than Republican and Independent Lean Republican, so that's why all these polls should be ignored, of course if a poll over samples one side, then that side will lead in that poll.

;)

Won't work, VigilEssentials and LucyhonLucy. The polling is strack, you are frack, and she is back . . . to 11% ahead of dunderboy.

;)

Won't work, VigilEssentials and LucyhonLucy. The polling is strack, you are frack, and she is back . . . to 11% ahead of dunderboy.

"18.9% more Democrats polled than Republicans!"

That's the 11% ahead sugar pants. If a poll sampled 18.9% more Republicans than Democrats, you'd have a reverse and Trump would be 11% ahead.

Dems are LESS likely to turn out to vote than Republicans this election.

Hillary draws flies. Trump draws voters.

Dems are LESS likely to turn out to vote than Republicans this election.

Hillary draws flies. Trump draws voters.

hw.infowars.comwp-contentuploads201610hill-fly-c505c33fd137ae5bf895b6e6a20cc5037becd3b9-2.jpg

46c8e31a424084e18832fa04520a4bea.jpg

Similar predictions as when he was running against the other republitards. If I recall, someone even predicted that Jeb Bush was going to win... My gosh...

These polls also don't account for the people who refuse to take part in polling, nobody can estimate their numbers, so you couldn't even factor them into any poll. They'll remain silent until they cast their vote.

The flies are crawling on the rotting corpus of the Trump campaign.

What if Trump wins? What if those silent who don't answer pollsters that I just refered to come out in forces that cannot be estimated? Do you have a plan, a coping mechanism? The Hillary supporters are going to be in a state of almost nervous breakdown.

It's never a good thing to count the chickens before they hatch.

CNBC ^ | 10/16/2016 |

Well good for you. I guess you have nothing to worry about. I guess the polls are all wrong just like they were with Romney..........oh, wait

The flies are crawling on the rotting corpus of the Trump campaign.

What if Trump wins? What if those silent who don't answer pollsters that I just refered to come out in forces that cannot be estimated? Do you have a plan, a coping mechanism? The Hillary supporters are going to be in a state of almost nervous breakdown.

It's never a good thing to count the chickens before they hatch.

A Libertarian friend of mine who hates Trump just as much as I do said something very interesting about this: It's like buying tickets to a Neil Diamond concert. No one will admit that they did it because Diamond is a 60's throwback dinosaur. But the numbers speak for themselves because Diamond is one of the top-selling concert tickets in the U.S., selling more tickets than Madonna or Elton John.
The Highest-Grossing Tours Of 2015

So given that analogy, Trump could win.

CNBC ^ | 10/16/2016 |

Well good for you. I guess you have nothing to worry about. I guess the polls are all wrong just like they were with Romney..........oh, wait

I think realistically Hillary is only about 4-5 points ahead, which bumps up awfully close to the margin of error.

But I'm just laughing my ass off over this;

n.png

CNBC ^ | 10/16/2016 |

It's great arrogance to think that your candidate is just going to win, much so when you are still weeks from the election day. All sorts of things can happen between now and then, the unforseen that cannot be included in polls or even in thoughts.

The only way someone can state that the candidate they support is going to win 100%, this is if they think that in some way the election is rigged toward their candidate.

CNBC ^ | 10/16/2016 |

Once again, a Republican complaining about party ID distribution does not say what the distribution should be.

CNBC ^ | 10/16/2016 |

It's great arrogance to think that your candidate is just going to win, much so when you are still weeks from the election day. All sorts of things can happen between now and then, the unforseen that cannot be included in polls or even in thoughts.

The only way someone can state that the candidate they support is going to win 100%, this is if they think that in some way the election is rigged toward their candidate.

Neither one of them is my candidate. I share a dilemma with many, many people who are worn out and weary of this clusterfuck called an election season.

CNBC ^ | 10/16/2016 |

Or that the opposing candidate is subject to grab any pussy that walks by.

Lucy, my Luch, if Trump wins, so be it.

If he tries to be a tryant, he will be removed.

Forum List

Back