Zone1 What Has Been Going On In America Since January 20, 2009?

Status
Not open for further replies.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Imagine what was really going on during the Øbama years? All sorts of crap negatively impacting our country and Øbama was in on all of it. That is why Øbama was right in the middle of the spying on the Trump campaign, to make certain Hillary won and a seamless continuation of what was going down occurred.

Only Hillary lost and Øbama put other plans in motion to destroy the Trump presidency, keep it as off balance as much as possible to protect what they'd been doing, selling America down the line. All with the cooperation of the corrupt intelligence agencies who never stopped working against Trump, including the nonsense of 50-something of them calling Hunter's laptop Russian disinformation and involvement on January 6 (think Ray Epps for one).

And the likelihood of planting documents in boxes when Trump moved from the White House.

All of this and more to protect the sordid business begun under Øbama that was to be continued under Hillary and is now continuing under the Biden Junta.

Imagine what was really going on during the Øbama years? All sorts of crap negatively impacting our country and Øbama was in on all of it. That is why Øbama was right in the middle of the spying on the Trump campaign, to make certain Hillary won and a seamless continuation of what was going down occurred.

Only Hillary lost and Øbama put other plans in motion to destroy the Trump presidency, keep it as off balance as much as possible to protect what they'd been doing, selling America down the line. All with the cooperation of the corrupt intelligence agencies who never stopped working against Trump, including the nonsense of 50-something of them calling Hunter's laptop Russian disinformation and involvement on January 6 (think Ray Epps for one).

And the likelihood of planting documents in boxes when Trump moved from the White House.

All of this and more to protect the sordid business begun under Øbama that was to be continued under Hillary and is now continuing under the Biden Junta.
It's simple. A black man was elected to the White House and section of right wing America lost their minds. Now, this man was a centrist for almost his entire political career, but that didn't stop the older, white establishment from trying to make him "a one term President". I've never seen as much open hostility toward a President as I saw with Obama. It may have started with the Tea Party, but it quickly became something else.

I'm sorry, your opening really doesn't qualify as Zone 1 worthy. You are positing conspiracy theories that have no basis in fact.

It's simple. A black man was elected to the White House and section of right wing America lost their minds. Now, this man was a centrist for almost his entire political career, but that didn't stop the older, white establishment from trying to make him "a one term President". I've never seen as much open hostility toward a President as I saw with Obama. It may have started with the Tea Party, but it quickly became something else.

I'm sorry, your opening really doesn't qualify as Zone 1 worthy. You are positing conspiracy theories that have no basis in fact.

Utter BS from you, and we all know why, you played the race card.

But it is factually known that Øbama was involved in the spying on the Trump campaign, and after Hillary lost he [Øbama] was involved in setting up the post 2016 election spying and other nefarious operations put into play.

Utter BS from you, and we all know why, you played the race card.

But it is factually known that Øbama was involved in the spying on the Trump campaign, and after Hillary lost he [Øbama] was involved in setting up the post 2016 election spying and other nefarious operations put into play.
That was the card Republicans and conservatives played. I saw it first hand in several "protests" around my state. There were actual effigies of Obama being hung at the end of a rope.
This was no game playing.

There is no evidence to suggest Obama did ANYTHING of the kind. This thread belongs in Conspiracy Theories.

That was the card Republicans and conservatives played. I saw it first hand in several "protests" around my state. There were actual effigies of Obama being hung at the end of a rope.
This was no game playing.

There is no evidence to suggest Obama did ANYTHING of the kind. This thread belongs in Conspiracy Theories.

LOL

Effigies of GW being hung at the end of a rope were popular during his terms in office.

The DNC is deliberately ushering in the decline of the USA. They have hitched their wagon to every group that has been an adversary of US sovereignty, hostile towards individual rights as written in the COTUS, encouraged a trendy behavioral sink, exalted villains, empowered sociopaths, ignored genocides, planned famines, and persecuted every virtuous person, ridiculed every tradition, marginalized patriotism, undermined our institutions and made a total mockery of justice.

There is no cult more sycophantic, dangerous, or sadistic.

President Obama moved our nation forward despite backward ass fuckup like you.

The future is scary eh…white dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back