What Has Allah Brought The World?

What Has Je ho va Brought The World?

Puta, what has your shithiole spain given the world except cheap prostitutes, sexually transmitted diseases and hotel maids?

What Has Je ho va Brought The World?

Puta, what has your shithiole spain given the world except cheap prostitutes, sexually transmitted diseases and hotel maids?

[SIZE=""]You should have used a condom[/SIZE]:lol:

You should have been aborted, puta. Too bad the rusty coat hanger didn't work. Stop blowing the touristas and start cleaning the hotel rooms, puta.

Who gave the "gentiles" Jesus Christ? The Jews.

Jesus was Jewish????:eek: Wow! I've only known that for about 30 years. Thank you for letting me in on this huge secret.

I wouldn't say that you "gave" to us. Unless you are God. Are you God?

Rabbi Jesus wasn't merely Jewish. He was King of the Jews. No need for the gentiles to thank the Jews for Jesus Christ. We're givers.

Yes, he had a crown of thorns placed onto his head. He was beaten. He was spat on; and was ridiculed by the other Jews: "JESUS! King of the JEWS!", while bowing at him ridiculously. Oh, and there was the sign placed at the top of the cross.

If one has ever attended a Christian Church, or has simply been breathing, aware, and vertical...they are aware of this history.

We don't thank you for him. And MOST of us don't hate you for torturing and killing him. It is what it is, and it happened. But no thanks are necessary.

Hotel maids, eh? Wrong country, asshole. You're thousands of miles off.

Enjoy your MS :clap2:

Yeah....fuck you, motherfucker. Enjoy paying my medical bills with your taxes if I become unable to work. Hopefully necrotizing faciitis will attack your scrotum (when you finally pop that boil on your ass, and spread thoughout your groin.

Then it's buh-bye to all the "equipment". Karma's a bitch, mephistopheles. And you'll be chasing every lump and blemish....good.

Last edited:
Hotel maids, eh? Wrong country, asshole. You're thousands of miles off.

Enjoy your MS :clap2:

Yeah....fuck you, motherfucker. Enjoy paying my medical bills with your taxes if I become unable to work. Hopefully necrotizing faciitis will attack your scrotum (when you finally pop that boil on your ass, and spread thoughout your groin.

Then it's buh-bye to all the "equipment". Karma's a bitch, mephistopheles. And you'll be chasing every lump and blemish....good.

:lol: :clap2:

JStone.....I'm so glad that you think that multiple sclerosis is amusing. You'd better be praying to G_d that you don't get cursed with it. Or anal HPV? :lol:

Someone, at some point, taught you that humility is a bad thing. And when you have none, eventually, you're going to fall on your ass..... HARD. Read more history...other than about your "most glorious" people.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Jesus was born a Jew, lived life as a Jew and died a Jew. :clap2:

To claim the Jews gave the world Jesus would be like claiming that Adolf Hitler gave the world Anne Frank.

Oh, that's right, muslimes think Jesus was a muslime. :lol:

WOW, dude. You really are truly ignorant about religions, other than your own. You don't read much...do you? They believe he was a prophet...yes.

Has it ever crossed your closed mind, that may God reached out to people across the globe in different forms. Perhaps most religions were a specific culture's perception of God?

To claim the Jews gave the world Jesus would be like claiming that Adolf Hitler gave the world Anne Frank.

Oh, that's right, muslimes think Jesus was a muslime. :lol:

WOW, dude. You really are truly ignorant about religions, other than your own. You don't read much...do you? They believe he was a prophet...yes.

muslimes believe Jesus was a muslime prophet, dink. Only problem: Jesus lived 500+ years before islime was concocted by the pedophile mahomet :lol:

Enjoy your MS :lol:

Forum List

Back