Israel Superior to the Arab World

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
:clap2:

The Peninsula: Israel Trumps the Arab World

DOHA: There is no doubt that Israel is superior to all Arab countries in the sphere of Information Technology, a comparative study between Arab nations and Israel on ‘Scientific Research and Patent Rights Compared’ conducted by Dr Khalid Said Rubaia, a Palestinian researcher at American Arab University in Palestine, says.

Israel spends 4.7 percent of its total GDP on scientific research, which is the highest in the world. However, Arab states are spending 0.2 percent of their total incomes and Asian Arab countries around 0.5 percent of their incomes on research, said
the report.

Regarding patent rights, Israel has registered 16,805 patents. However, Arab countries have only 836 patents which is 5 percent of what Israel has.

Israel spends 0.8-1 percent of the total expenditure of the world on research work and Arab states spend 0.4 percent. It means Israel spends more than double that spent by Arab countries in
this field.

Israel spends 4.7 percent of its income on research. However, Arab countries spend 0.2 percent of their total income on the same. United States spends about 2.7 percent of its income, UK 1.8 and Germany 2.6 percent on research work.

Asian Arab countries spend less than 0.1 percent of their total income on research work which is five times less than African countries which are spending 0.5 percent of their total income, according to a Unesco report. Arab countries spend about half of Israel though their GDP soared 11 times that of Israel and the area is more than 649 times.

Regarding per capita expenditure on scientific research, Israel stands at the number one position by spending $1272.8 per capita. United States ranks second with $1205.9 and Japan third by spending $1153.3. However, the Arab countries ranked hundred times less than Israel by spending an average of $14.7 annually per capita.

And the oil rich Asian Arab countries spend $11.9 per capita which is equal to African poor countries whose per capita expenditure reached $9.4.
Israel trumps the Arab world

• Banned
The 350 million Arabs, most of whom are Muslim, must wonder why the Allah they pray to 5 times each day wills the Zionist Jew to be so educated, brilliant, accomplished and successful while the Arab Muhammadan is an uneducated, ignorant, unaccomplished and unsuccessful loser.

Turns out, Allah is really a Zionist Jew :clap2:

Sucker. Allahu Akbar Yahud! :lol:

Last edited:
  • Banned
I'm talking about the Arabs who are Israeli citizens. They don't pay taxes? I had no idea.

Arab towns in Israel are hundreds of millions of dollars behind in their taxes, yet, they expect equal educational services.

Israel Trumps the Arab World

Thats pretty much a given, no comparison in my book, quality of life, education, jobs ops etc are all better in Israel than any Arab country.

• Banned

Thats pretty much a given, no comparison in my book, quality of life, education, jobs ops etc are all better in Israel than any Arab country.

Plus Arabs are exempted from Israeli military service otherwise mandatory for all other Israelis

Plus Arabs are exempted from Israeli military service otherwise mandatory for all other Israelis

Hmm, sounds like a good deal for the Arabs living there.

Yeah, apartheid Israel: Israeli Arabs don't have equal rights as Jews to be killed and maimed in war. :clap2:

I heard some Israeli Arabs do volunteer to go in though right?

Tru dat. There are high-ranking Arabs and Druze in the Israeli military. Not all are bad apples.

I bet those guys catch all kinds of shit from their fellow Muslims and Arabs though.

Israeli Arabs are scorned by other Arabs because they know only Israeli Arabs have democracy and freedom and human rights.

Harvard Univ.'s Kennedy School found 8 out of 10 Israeli Arabs prefer to live in Israel than any other country in the world including Arab and Muslim.

British Muslims For Israel: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT
Here at BMFI, we do not believe the Arab-Israeli conflict is a war over land or religion, but it is a clash of ideas. Israel, as a Western liberal democracy, extends equal rights to all of its citizens, regardless of religion or race. Muslims have more rights in Israel than in any other country in the Middle East.

While Egypt guns down Sudanese refugees fleeing the murderous oppression of their government, Israel gives them home and shelter; while Lebanon denies Palestinian refugees access to healthcare, Israel provides emergency treatment for the residents of the West Bank and Gaza strip; while Syria keeps the Palestinians in refugee camps and sporadically slaughters them, Israel offered full citizenship to all its Palestinians after the Arab states attempted to destroy Israel and slaughter its Holocaust survivors in 1948.

British Muslims for Israel

Tru dat. There are high-ranking Arabs and Druze in the Israeli military. Not all are bad apples.

I bet those guys catch all kinds of shit from their fellow Muslims and Arabs though.

Israeli Arabs are scorned by other Arabs because they know only Israeli Arabs have democracy and freedom and human rights.

Harvard Univ.'s Kennedy School found 8 out of 10 Israeli Arabs prefer to live in Israel than any other country in the world including Arab and Muslim.

British Muslims For Israel: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT
Here at BMFI, we do not believe the Arab-Israeli conflict is a war over land or religion, but it is a clash of ideas. Israel, as a Western liberal democracy, extends equal rights to all of its citizens, regardless of religion or race. Muslims have more rights in Israel than in any other country in the Middle East.

While Egypt guns down Sudanese refugees fleeing the murderous oppression of their government, Israel gives them home and shelter; while Lebanon denies Palestinian refugees access to healthcare, Israel provides emergency treatment for the residents of the West Bank and Gaza strip; while Syria keeps the Palestinians in refugee camps and sporadically slaughters them, Israel offered full citizenship to all its Palestinians after the Arab states attempted to destroy Israel and slaughter its Holocaust survivors in 1948.

British Muslims for Israel

You are definently spot on about Israel having more civil rights than any other country in the ME.

The difference is intelligence, as is between blacks and whites in America

Forum List

Back