What Has Allah Brought The World?

In Islam, Jesus (Arabic: عيسى* ʿĪsā) is considered to be a Messenger of God and the Masih (Messiah) who was sent to guide the Children of Israel (banī isrā'īl) with a new scripture, the Injīl or Gospel.[1] The belief in Jesus (and all other messengers of God) is required in Islam, and a requirement of being a Muslim. The Qur'an mentions Jesus twenty-five times, more often, by name, than Muhammad.
Jesus in Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

RStone= ASPERGER'S DISORDER HOMEPAGE :lol:

In Islam, Jesus (Arabic: عيسى* ʿĪsā) is considered to be a Messenger of God and the Masih (Messiah) who was sent to guide the Children of Israel (banī isrā'īl) with a new scripture, the Injīl or Gospel.[1] The belief in Jesus (and all other messengers of God) is required in Islam, and a requirement of being a Muslim. The Qur'an mentions Jesus twenty-five times, more often, by name, than Muhammad.
Jesus in Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

RStone= ASPERGER'S DISORDER HOMEPAGE :lol:

Puta, did you fly to Jerusalem to meet the muslime Jesus along with the pedophile mahomet on al buraq the winged mule with the woman's head and peacock's tail? :lol:

Oh, that's right, muslimes think Jesus was a muslime. :lol:

WOW, dude. You really are truly ignorant about religions, other than your own. You don't read much...do you? They believe he was a prophet...yes.

muslimes believe Jesus was a muslime prophet, dink. Only problem: Jesus lived 500+ years before islime was concocted by the pedophile mahomet :lol:

Enjoy your MS :lol:

Oh, I shall enjoy it. And when I die....you won't have to read anything from this dink again. I used to swim, hike, rock climb, rappel, whitewater raft, kayak, snow ski....I guess we'll see from now on.

It's fun, really. It's not the death sentence it was, say, 50 years ago. But it's still unpredictable. I'll go to the grave knowing that I served my fellow man. I've been in EMS for 17 years. So, I've served something other than my own interests. Self-aggrandizement? You're damned right! What have you done?

(And the insults will begin...how much has been contributed, all the accomplishments of your people, yadda, yadda, yadda.) Have you ever had to tell a family member that their dead relative cannot be saved? Ever walked in flood waters with dead bodies? Ever worked a cardiac arrest on a friend or a family member? Ever seen a truck loaded with logs pulled off the top of a car with people inside (what's left of them)? I've paid my dues, as have most of the others that you insult in here.

But I'll enjoy my MS, GB, brain tumor, or whatever the hell this is. Might as well laugh. :lol:

WOW, dude. You really are truly ignorant about religions, other than your own. You don't read much...do you? They believe he was a prophet...yes.

muslimes believe Jesus was a muslime prophet, dink. Only problem: Jesus lived 500+ years before islime was concocted by the pedophile mahomet :lol:

Oh, I shall enjoy it. And when I die....you won't have to read anything from this dink again. I used to swim, hike, rock climb, rappel, whitewater raft, kayak, snow ski....I guess we'll see from now on.

It's fun, really. It's not the death sentence it was, say, 50 years ago. But it's still unpredictable. I'll go to the grave knowing that I served my fellow man. I've been in EMS for 17 years. So, I've served something other than my own interests. Self-aggrandizement? You're damned right! What have you done?

(And the insults will begin...how much has been contributed, all the accomplishments of your people, yadda, yadda, yadda.) Have you ever had to tell a family member that their dead relative cannot be saved? Ever walked in flood waters with dead bodies? Ever worked a cardiac arrest on a friend or a family member? Ever seen a truck loaded with logs pulled off the top of a car with people inside (what's left of them)? I've paid my dues, as have most of the others that you insult in here.

But I'll enjoy my MS, GB, brain tumor, or whatever the hell this is. Might as well laugh. :lol:

Bad things happen to bad people like you. Good riddance.

Bad things happen to bad people like you. Good riddance.

I'm bad because I disagree with you. You must not have many friends, DAYUM.

Has it ever crossed your closed mind, that may God reached out to people across the globe in different forms. Perhaps most religions were a specific culture's perception of God?

If there were a god, I sincerely doubt he would use a Highwayman and warlord like Muhammad to "reach out" to people. (Reach out, reach out and kill someone, reach out, reach out and just say infidel..)

Muhammad has FAR more in common with Attila the Hun and Genghis Khan than he doew with Jesus Christ.

Oh, that's right, muslimes think Jesus was a muslime. :lol:

He was a Jew, who said he was the Messiah and fulfilled the Jewish faith, for which the Jews killed him.*

Standard Disclaimer: I've seen no evidence that Jesus actually existed, the above is simply the story from the Bible.

The Romans killed Jesus.

4 Gospels pretty much verify Jesus existed.

Has it ever crossed your closed mind, that may God reached out to people across the globe in different forms. Perhaps most religions were a specific culture's perception of God?

If there were a god, I sincerely doubt he would use a Highwayman and warlord like Muhammad to "reach out" to people. (Reach out, reach out and kill someone, reach out, reach out and just say infidel..)

Muhammad has FAR more in common with Attila the Hun and Genghis Khan than he doew with Jesus Christ.

Yes, but there are many more religions that aren't violent-Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism, Shinto- I don't now, and never will believe that all Muslims are inherently bad. We have nasties in every religion.

I recently had a coworker tell me that "we are doing Muslim children a favor by killing them." I felt the hair stand up on my neck.

If one claims that they belong to ANY religion and make such sadistic statement; their understanding of their own scriptures is murky at best.

Yes, but there are many more religions that aren't violent-Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism, Shinto- I don't now, and never will believe that all Muslims are inherently bad. We have nasties in every religion.

Buddhism and Hinduism are very violent. Until recently, Hindus had the cute little custom of burning women alive with their dead husbands. Buddhism with it's utter disregard for life, kills without remorse.

I recently had a coworker tell me that "we are doing Muslim children a favor by killing them." I felt the hair stand up on my neck.

We are killing Muslim children?

If one claims that they belong to ANY religion and make such sadistic statement; their understanding of their own scriptures is murky at best.

I'm not a big fan of religion.

The Romans killed Jesus.

Per the request of the Sanhedrin.

4 Gospels pretty much verify Jesus existed.

I have 7 seasons of Star Trek DS9 that verify a wormhole to the gamma quadrant exists.

Still, I'm pretty sure it doesn't.....

You're allowed to be dumb.

So you believe that Jesus was real; you just don't believe that he was the Messiah? How many times have you actually read the New Testament, JJ?

Buddhism and Hinduism are very violent. Until recently, Hindus had the cute little custom of burning women alive with their dead husbands. Buddhism with it's utter disregard for life, kills without remorse.

We are killing Muslim children?

I'm not a big fan of religion.

Yeah, I've seen the videos of self-immolation. But we just don't hear much about them anymore. Noooooooo, no. Now it's the Jewish population vs. the Muslim population, and somehow, Christians get sandwiched in between. Or Israel, vs. Iran (or whomever) and America stands and watches to see what's going to happen next. It's ridiculous.

Forum List

Back