Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... or after you die?

What do you think or believe will if you don't know for sure?

... or after you die?

What do you think or believe will if you don't know for sure?

Best answer I've found is inspired by Mr. Data,

"I don't know - I've never died before."

In an episode of Next Generation Data's MacGuyvering some contraption and someone asks him if it's gonna work to which he replies, "I don't know, I've never done this before."

I return to the planet of my birth, and file my report.:eusa_liar:

Near as I can determine, what happens is people have a party celebrating your death. With good food, good drink, and merriment. Always thought it a sad event but apparently not. :)

Okay it says now what happens to YOU when/after you die.

fucking bitches!

Either you go to heaven or you decompose depending on how you have lived your life & treated your fellow human beings.

I do not believe there's a hell

Have spent considerable time wondering about death and what is actually is. Always thought I could been a good doctor, or you know, mad scientist. :)

A dead living organism no longer works to sustain its' life. Something stopped working right and it died. But one moment it was alive, the next moment, perhaps a split second later it was dead. But everything's still there. All the atoms and particles making that colleciton of matter alive remains after death. As it decomposes these detach and literally float away to become part of other things. They say we all share about 10,000 atoms with Shakespeare. Dunno what really bored mathematician worked that out but it's interesting.

Death is like when we were growing in our mother's wombs. One moment we're just a collection of cells and flesh, the next moment the first brain waves happen indicating life. One moment just organic matter, the next life. Same with death but in reverse.

I like to think that in the future, death will be reversible to some extent since it's really just a mechanics type problem. Something isn't working right so fix that and life should be sustinable. Seems most death comes when organs get so old they develop flaws and faults and quit working properly. But if we can replace, or repair them, longevity should be greatly extended. As to what happens to a person when we die, I have no idea. Only honest answer is "I don't know."

My only fear of death is missing something cool like a Star Trek reality of warp drive and friendly aliens. :) Have this worry that not long after I die aliens will arrive. D'oh! :)

You simply cease to be. Your conscious state dissolves and your self awareness ends.

Forum List

Back