What happens to property of undocumented immigrants when deported?

There are some pretty disgusting comments on this thread so far. They remind me of the sentiments toward Japanese-Americans and how their property was stolen and they were treated at the outset of WWII without due process just as being suggested in this thread.

Please provide some "credible" proof of your claims - or stop lying.

You enthusiastically support a political party whose entire basis of existence is to confiscate the property of one group and give it to another, so please, spare us your phony outrage at being called out on it.

Oh, so you're a retarded NaziCon. No further explanation required.

So you deny that you support a political party whose entire basis of existence is to confiscate the property of one group and give it to another?

Yup the Democrats have a history of it and love to do it

Confiscations from Japanese-Americans During World War II

Can you point to any political Party references in the piece? I can't seem to find them anywhere. Or maybe it's a case of gratuitous shit flinging to see if anything sticks to the ceiling!

Your "source" to support your premise above it simply does not substantiate it. Can we say FAIL?

please don't tell me you don't know who the president was back then?

Trump wants to evict several million - so where does their property go? Some may have accumulated considerable assets. Will their property be confiscated by the government?

I imagine that is a probable scenario, but I have a difficult time believing that would bother you. You are a huge advocate of the government taking people's property, especially if the person is wealthy.
Wealthy people are here illegally?

I imagine that is a probable scenario, but I have a difficult time believing that would bother you. You are a huge advocate of the government taking people's property, especially if the person is wealthy.

You enthusiastically support a political party whose entire basis of existence is to confiscate the property of one group and give it to another, so please, spare us your phony outrage at being called out on it.

So you deny that you support a political party whose entire basis of existence is to confiscate the property of one group and give it to another?

I don't think Lakhota is a member of the GOP. Maybe the other political tribe, maybe.
he is a nazi with a liberal stripe running down his back....i think they are called nazilibs....

I don't think Lakhota is a member of the GOP. Maybe the other political tribe, maybe.
he is a nazi with a liberal stripe running down his back....i think they are called nazilibs....

How original! You know very little about Native Peoples, IMMIGRENT!

There are some pretty disgusting comments on this thread so far. They remind me of the sentiments toward Japanese-Americans and how their property was stolen and they were treated at the outset of WWII without due process just as being suggested in this thread.

LIBERAL ALERT, LIBERAL ALERT!!!!!!!! The operative word in your statement is American, as in Japanese Americans. These are NOTHING Americans, they are illegal aliens. What that means is..........here, let me say it in a language you will probably understand, ADIOS!

By the way, great name. Who are you, the liberal thought police?

The incident you are talking about involved American citizens..

The fact that you try to compare that with criminal aliens is rather disgusting.

Trump wants to evict several million - so where does their property go? Some may have accumulated considerable assets. Will their property be confiscated by the government?
They sell their property. Gov't cannot confiscate private property.

Oh yes they can. If I was a felon and I was found with a gun, that gun would be confiscated. If I were a drug dealer, my possessions would be confiscated as ill gotten gain. If I failed to pay property taxes, my house could be seized by the county. If I fail to pay IRS, they can take my property to pay my obligation.
They justify that because I have broken the law. That same justification can be used to seize any property acquired in the US from any illegal immigrant.

Oh yes they can. If I was a felon and I was found with a gun, that gun would be confiscated. If I were a drug dealer, my possessions would be confiscated as ill gotten gain. If I failed to pay property taxes, my house could be seized by the county. If I fail to pay IRS, they can take my property to pay my obligation.
They justify that because I have broken the law. That same justification can be used to seize any property acquired in the US from any illegal immigrant.
Where in this country an illegal own a house or property? None. They name their property or properties to a relatives or their own oldest sibling that are also U.S. Citizen. So there's nothing to confiscate except maybe cars that they can just drive across the border.
Confiscation is the least to worry. There far more unimaginable gargantuan mess if we deport 11 millions illegals.

The fact that you try to compare that with criminal aliens is rather disgusting.
Your saying 11 millions are criminals?

If they stole someone's identity, give the property to the victim as reparations.

Where in this country an illegal own a house or property? None. They name their property or properties to a relatives or their own oldest sibling that are also U.S. Citizen. So there's nothing to confiscate except maybe cars that they can just drive across the border.
Confiscation is the least to worry. There far more unimaginable gargantuan mess if we deport 11 millions illegals.
As I've said several times on this thread and hundreds of times on others: There is no need to deport 12 million people. All you need do is deport 1,000 with any "hearing" necessary held immediately with deportations occurring within 24 hours. There will be no time to sign over property, empty their bank accounts or drive their vehicles anywhere, They will simply leave the US and resurface 500 miles south of the border. (for the 90% that are Mexican)
The thing that needs to be done then is to publicize these deportations and let the remaining 11,999,000 pack up and leave on their own after loading up, selling or transferring property.
Monitor the flow and if and when it slows, grab up another 1,000, rinse and repeat.

Your saying 11 millions are criminals?
Yes! What part of illegal immigrant do you not understand? It is AGAINST THE LAW TO ENTER THE U.S. WITHOUT A VISA OR TO STAY PAST A VALID VISA'S EXPIRATION DATE.

As I've said several times on this thread and hundreds of times on others: There is no need to deport 12 million people. All you need do is deport 1,000 with any "hearing" necessary held immediately with deportations occurring within 24 hours. There will be no time to sign over property, empty their bank accounts or drive their vehicles anywhere, They will simply leave the US and resurface 500 miles south of the border. (for the 90% that are Mexican)
The thing that needs to be done then is to publicize these deportations and let the remaining 11,999,000 pack up and leave on their own after loading up, selling or transferring property.
Monitor the flow and if and when it slows, grab up another 1,000, rinse and repeat.

That is so evil - and Republican.

What's evil about enforcing the law. Even immigrants have the right to a speedy trial.

These people are breaking our laws they MUST be removed before they become Democrat voters.

If they stole someone's identity, give the property to the victim as reparations.
Then they have to prove that it's a stolen identity. That has to go through the legal systems.

What's evil about enforcing the law. Even immigrants have the right to a speedy trial.

These people are breaking our laws they MUST be removed before they become Democrat voters.

They don't deserve such trickery. Most of them are good people.

Trickery???? What are they pulling off on U.S. citizens? Are they not tricking our government out of services in place for U.S. citizens?
Yeah, I suppose most of them were good people until they broke our immigration laws. Now they are criminals and should suffer the consequences.

Right on bro. Yes I saw your post in other thread but didn't even bother to read cause it's not the reality just like what you are posting now.
Do you expect these illegals just voluntary pack and go to the south? Good luck.
They left their country because they have nothing to begin with. Now you are talking 11 millions homeless and hopeless. I know you don't care.
What happened to their U.S. Citizen kids? Let say 1 yo to 18 years old living with illegal parents. Are they going to be deported? Or stay behind?
How do you eliminate 11 millions? Place marines on the street checking IDs all people. I mean ALL people. Raid houses, malls, schools, airports, churches, groceries all street corners etc. All of these has to go through legal process. I'm just being realistic.
Actually what you are proposing is similar to what the NAZI did to the Jews in WW2 rounding them up. BTW how did you come up 1,000? Deporting 1,000 will make you self deport?

Forum List

Back