What happens to property of undocumented immigrants when deported?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Trump wants to evict several million - so where does their property go? Some may have accumulated considerable assets. Will their property be confiscated by the government?

Trump wants to evict several million - so where does their property go? Some may have accumulated considerable assets. Will their property be confiscated by the government?

I imagine that is a probable scenario, but I have a difficult time believing that would bother you. You are a huge advocate of the government taking people's property, especially if the person is wealthy.

Some food for thought.

Like US citizens, undocumented immigrants may make legally binding documents concerning many aspects of their lives in case of unforeseen events, such as their deportation. Here are some planning tools and tips you or a loved one can use if deportation is possibility:

Immigrants Prepare for Worse Case: Deportation

Some food for thought.

Like US citizens, undocumented immigrants may make legally binding documents concerning many aspects of their lives in case of unforeseen events, such as their deportation. Here are some planning tools and tips you or a loved one can use if deportation is possibility:

they can sign all the contracts they like.They may or may not be binding anyway....first things first...if they're here illegally they have to go.

By property do you mean land or possessions or both? They take as much as they can haul and sell, give, or throw the rest away. I would imagine the home or land to be sold to help finance the move.

Some food for thought.

are you talking about illegal aliens?...

I imagine that is a probable scenario, but I have a difficult time believing that would bother you. You are a huge advocate of the government taking people's property, especially if the person is wealthy.

Please provide some "credible" proof of your claims - or stop lying.

There are some pretty disgusting comments on this thread so far. They remind me of the sentiments toward Japanese-Americans and how their property was stolen and they were treated at the outset of WWII without due process just as being suggested in this thread.

You enthusiastically support a political party whose entire basis of existence is to confiscate the property of one group and give it to another, so please, spare us your phony outrage at being called out on it.

You enthusiastically support a political party whose entire basis of existence is to confiscate the property of one group and give it to another, so please, spare us your phony outrage at being called out on it.

Oh, so you're a retarded NaziCon. No further explanation required.

So you deny that you support a political party whose entire basis of existence is to confiscate the property of one group and give it to another?

There are some pretty disgusting comments on this thread so far. They remind me of the sentiments toward Japanese-Americans and how their property was stolen and they were treated at the outset of WWII without due process just as being suggested in this thread.

So you deny that you support a political party whose entire basis of existence is to confiscate the property of one group and give it to another?

Yup the Democrats have a history of it and love to do it

Confiscations from Japanese-Americans During World War II

I don't think Lakhota is a member of the GOP. Maybe the other political tribe, maybe.

They came here illegally with nothing, they lived and worked here illegally so they should go back home with nothing, legally.

Yup the Democrats have a history of it and love to do it

Confiscations from Japanese-Americans During World War II

Can you point to any political Party references in the piece? I can't seem to find them anywhere. Or maybe it's a case of gratuitous shit flinging to see if anything sticks to the ceiling!

Your "source" to support your premise above it simply does not substantiate it. Can we say FAIL?

free for all, like when guys went awol their locker was cleaned out for them.

Only if the victim is wealthy.

Forum List

Back