What happens if you take the Left out of politics

Obviously your needs covers such things as misery, terrorists, illegal immigrants etc.. Those that are centre right / right don't want those
If you didn't want "illegal immigrants", why did you vote down the border bill?

Why did your guy invite Putin to commit terrorist acts against NATO nations?

Why did your SCOTUS commit women across this nation to misery?

Without the left, there would be no guardrails. There would be no democracy. We would be run by totalitarian zealots.

You take the left out of politics you get a one-party state. Well, that definitely sounds like something MAGA would desire.

You take the left out of politics you get a one-party state. Well, that definitely sounds like something MAGA would desire.
Nah. There will always be schisms in thought. If the Democrats disappeared there would just be new battle lines.

Nah. There will always be schisms in thought. If the Democrats disappeared there would just be new battle lines.
I don't disagree except that dissent takes place in that one-party. Usually, dissent in a one-party state leads to expulsion, death or reeducation.

When Republicans gain power in congress they start acting like Democrats.

If you didn't want "illegal immigrants", why did you vote down the border bill?

Why did your guy invite Putin to commit terrorist acts against NATO nations?

Why did your SCOTUS commit women across this nation to misery?

Without the left, there would be no guardrails. There would be no democracy. We would be run by totalitarian zealots.
I don't know, I'm English in the UK.

Lefties need told because running on dreams doesn't cut the mustard.

A prime example of an illegal immigrant lover is our resident forum member Tommy Tithead.

Forum List

Back