What happens if you take the Left out of politics

The Democrats are fighting for democracy.

Republicans are fighting for another monarchy.
There goes my coffee.

Controlling social media, suppressing the opposition, and stuffing ballot boxes, you call that fighting democracy?

I noticed you said fighting. Trump said to the protest march to fight too. So can I assume you mean the Democrats are going to violently riot and implement an insurrection?

And that is why Lefties are thicker than my kitchen worktop.

There goes my coffee.

Controlling social media, suppressing the opposition, and stuffing ballot boxes, you call that fighting democracy?

I noticed you said fighting. Trump said to the protest march to fight too. So can I assume you mean the Democrats are going to violently riot and implement an insurrection?

And that is why Lefties are thicker than my kitchen worktop.
Nothing suppresses opposition votes more than red state voter ID laws.

And nothing stuffed a ballot box more than Trump attempt at finding 11,700 votes in Georgia and his feeble attempt at trying to introduce fake electors in battleground states.

You're trying to blame Democrats for something Trump as already done.

Nothing suppresses opposition votes more than red state voter ID laws.

And nothing stuffed a ballot box more than Trump attempt at finding 11,700 votes in Georgia and his feeble attempt at trying to introduce fake electors in battleground states.

You're trying to blame Democrats for something Trump as already done.
You need voter ID in the UK, so suppression and being racist to bla bla is a pile of crap. There's a reason Democrats don't want secure voting, I mean, it would make rigging the votes more difficult. But it still won't stop the Democrat Communist Parry.

What happens if you take the Left out of politics​

Instead to drive left - right you will have to drive right - right - right - straight - right - straight.

You need voter ID in the UK, so suppression and being racist to bla bla is a pile of crap. There's a reason Democrats don't want secure voting, I mean, it would make rigging the votes more difficult. But it still won't stop the Democrat Communist Parry.
Voter fraud occurs .006% of the time. It is almost non-existent. Voter ID laws are not needed.

So that's what you are, Russian fascism.....

0s833c.jpg

So that's what you are, Russian fascism.....

0s833c.jpg

Why these welfare bandits somewhere in EU aren't fascists

theyre-one-big-happy-family-portrait-happy-muslim-family-standing-together-front-their-house_590464-19917.jpg

against that the Russian family from below are?

den_semi.jpg

Because the second family are whites and they must disappear (read the white genocide explained)

If you didn't want "illegal immigrants", why did you vote down the border bill?

Why did your guy invite Putin to commit terrorist acts against NATO nations?

Why did your SCOTUS commit women across this nation to misery?

Without the left, there would be no guardrails. There would be no democracy. We would be run by totalitarian zealots.
You mean the border bill that didn't secure the border? Why would anyone vote for that?

You mean the border bill that didn't secure the border? Why would anyone vote for that?
It was the toughest border bill in decades. But your guy didn't want it to help Biden, so he told his House kiss-asses to Nix the deal.

I like how last night Biden said we have to stop fetynol from coming across our border and not one Republican stood up and applauded. So I guess you fuckers want fetynol to come into the country?

How American is that?

It was the toughest border bill in decades. But your guy didn't want it to help Biden, so he told his House kiss-asses to Nix the deal.

I like how last night Biden said we have to stop fetynol from coming across our border and not one Republican stood up and applauded. So I guess you fuckers want fetynol to come into the country?

How American is that?
Oh bullshit! The Executive Orders by Trump were the toughest border policies in decades and they WORKED! But Joe Biden got rid of those on day one of his administration. What's happened since...the nearly ten million illegals and more Americans dying of Fentanyl overdoses than we lost in the entire Vietnam War is TOTALLY on Biden! He created this dumpster fire and he's ALWAYS had the ability to stop it!

Oh bullshit! The Executive Orders by Trump were the toughest border policies in decades and they WORKED! But Joe Biden got rid of those on day one of his administration. What's happened since...the nearly ten million illegals and more Americans dying of Fentanyl overdoses than we lost in the entire Vietnam War is TOTALLY on Biden! He created this dumpster fire and he's ALWAYS had the ability to stop it!
It's not bullshit! You had the chance to stop it, but you said no because you didn't want it to help Biden.

As for Trump policies, you want to strip children from their parents and put them in cages?

You're a fuckin' racist!

Forum List

Back