What Happened to Trump's Iran Policy? Senate to vote Friday on Trump's Iran war authority

Note to the clueless, the vote if passed, will not effect the war powers act.

That will be great for AmeriKKKa when Trump gets US into a giant cluster fuck of a war with Iran; won't it?

I think you're confusing Trump with your dear leader, Trump has yet to start any new conflicts. Iran has been at war with us through proxies for decades and we have yet to give them a firm bitch slapping. So run along commie and enjoy fantasy land.

In an earlier post you stated, "I think you're confusing Trump with your dear leader, ....... "

I figured if you wanna derail shit with, "your dear leader" which I have no idea whom you are referring to, I might as well put the (extended) US/Iran relationship into context.

WTF is, "your dear leader?" See what happens when you play fucking stupid?

Well you don't play at stupid, you own it. Jimmy Carter and his bungling with the Ayatollah led to the hostage crisis. The Iranians have been nothing but a bunch of blowhards ever since. See, the Iranian economy is all but dead thanks to TRUMP'S sanctions. Their money is worthless. If they attempt any strike on an American ship, they'll get bombed back to the Stone Age. Trump holds all the cards.

The 1953 CIA led coup was the cause of the hostage crisis. Maybe you should have a better grasp of history?

So, you are giving the US a 'pass' for the 1953 CIA coup that deposed the democratically elected Iranian Prime Minister Mosaddegh?

And you're also giving the US a 'pass' for the murder of 290 innocent passengers that were blown out of the fucking sky by the US Navy in 1988?

You seem like such a great guy; the Iranians would prolly be your 'friend.'

So a 1953 act led to hostage taking in November of 1979? Maybe you should get an actual history book. Your cherry picking shows you to be an anti-American. How many innocent Americans have been shot down in the past? Maybe you should go to Iran, you seem to love them so much.

That will be great for AmeriKKKa when Trump gets US into a giant cluster fuck of a war with Iran; won't it?

I think you're confusing Trump with your dear leader, Trump has yet to start any new conflicts. Iran has been at war with us through proxies for decades and we have yet to give them a firm bitch slapping. So run along commie and enjoy fantasy land.

In an earlier post you stated, "I think you're confusing Trump with your dear leader, ....... "

I figured if you wanna derail shit with, "your dear leader" which I have no idea whom you are referring to, I might as well put the (extended) US/Iran relationship into context.

Well you don't play at stupid, you own it. Jimmy Carter and his bungling with the Ayatollah led to the hostage crisis. The Iranians have been nothing but a bunch of blowhards ever since. See, the Iranian economy is all but dead thanks to TRUMP'S sanctions. Their money is worthless. If they attempt any strike on an American ship, they'll get bombed back to the Stone Age. Trump holds all the cards.

The 1953 CIA led coup was the cause of the hostage crisis. Maybe you should have a better grasp of history?

So, you are giving the US a 'pass' for the 1953 CIA coup that deposed the democratically elected Iranian Prime Minister Mosaddegh?

And you're also giving the US a 'pass' for the murder of 290 innocent passengers that were blown out of the fucking sky by the US Navy in 1988?

So a 1953 act led to hostage taking in November of 1979? Maybe you should get an actual history book. Your cherry picking shows you to be an anti-American. How many innocent Americans have been shot down in the past? Maybe you should go to Iran, you seem to love them so much.

So, thank you for admitting that you are completely IGNORANT of the modern history between the US & Iran.

You would be well served to avail yourself of the evils the US has foisted upon Iran within the past ~70 years.

It's can be a good thing to dig your head out of your ass & learn something; you should try it.

Senate to vote Friday on Trump's Iran war authority

The Senate will vote Friday on a measure to block President Trump from taking military action against Iran without congressional approval.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) announced that leadership had hashed out a deal to vote on the proposal from Sens. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) and Tom Udall (D-N.M.), and that they would hold the vote open to give 2020 candidates the chance to return from Miami.
What the hell did Reagan or Ike have to do with the conversation?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump said he would obliterate Iran if they so much as piss on the wrong square inch of blah, blah, blah & Trump said he does NOT require Congressional approval to bomb Iran into the Persian era.

Haha .......... what happened to Trump's Iran ballz?

Whiny baby Trump NOT gonna like the 'politics' of the Senate. LOFL ..........

It was your dear leader who started shit in Libya, Syria, Yemen and others without congressional approval. Trump hasn't started new shit anywhere.

So, thank you for admitting that you are completely IGNORANT of the modern history between the US & Iran.

You would be well served to avail yourself of the evils the US has foisted upon Iran within the past ~70 years.

It's can be a good thing to dig your head out of your ass & learn something; you should try it.

Hey commie, the thread is about Trumps Iran policy, not historical relations between the two. Do try to stay on topic.

:rolleyes:

Your ignorance of history is astounding.

Lay off the grape koolaid, jackass.

Last edited:

The Senate will vote Friday on a measure to block President Trump from taking military action against Iran without congressional approval.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) announced that leadership had hashed out a deal to vote on the proposal from Sens. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) and Tom Udall (D-N.M.), and that they would hold the vote open to give 2020 candidates the chance to return from Miami.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump said he would obliterate Iran if they so much as piss on the wrong square inch of blah, blah, blah & Trump said he does NOT require Congressional approval to bomb Iran into the Persian era.

It was your dear leader who started shit in Libya, Syria, Yemen and others without congressional approval. Trump hasn't started new shit anywhere.

Who is this, "your dear leader" character that you have brought up at least twice?

Hey commie, the thread is about Trumps Iran policy, not historical relations between the two. Do try to stay on topic.

Any (current) US policy concerning Iran is tainted by the past failures of the US in regard to Iran.

If you can't get that then I cannot help that you are obviously too ignorant to discuss the thread.

I can't help that you are afraid of the historical context of US/Iran relations that demonstrates the US to be the aggressor.

Maybe you should try opening a book one day, get on the internet and read; do something to actually learn the history of US/Iran relations & to get that smelly turd unstuck from your tiny brain.

In 1953 a Republican, IKE, made the wrong move by approving a CIA led coup against Iran.
The fallout from that bad move is still haunting US/Iran relations, to this day.
Then Reagan, another Republican, shot down an Iranian airliner, killing 290 innocents.

I guess you kinda have your Iran perspective all fucked up, little boi.

So, Trump will continue to allow the Iranians to shoot down $100 million US military aircraft & continue to play 'Private Bonespurz?'
And when Bill Clinton ordered the destruction of TWA 800 which was a large 747 leaving New York City in 1996 we saw perspective. All of those people dead. Evil mutha ph uka!

In 1953 a Republican, IKE, made the wrong move by approving a CIA led coup against Iran.
The fallout from that bad move is still haunting US/Iran relations, to this day.
Then Reagan, another Republican, shot down an Iranian airliner, killing 290 innocents.

I guess you kinda have your Iran perspective all fucked up, little boi.

So, Trump will continue to allow the Iranians to shoot down $100 million US military aircraft & continue to play 'Private Bonespurz?'
And when Bill Clinton ordered the destruction of TWA 800 which was a large 747 leaving New York City in 1996 we saw perspective. All of those people dead. Evil mutha ph uka!

And that has WHAT to do with the thread?

And your theory concerning the cause of the TWA 800 disaster is documented where?

Last edited:

Maybe he is really looking for Congressional approval? It would be the right thing to do-and smart.

I can't help that you are afraid of the historical context of US/Iran relations that demonstrates the US to be the aggressor.

Maybe you should try opening a book one day, get on the internet and read; do something to actually learn the history of US/Iran relations & to get that smelly turd unstuck from your tiny brain.
You're so fucking stupid that you don't even know that you're stupid.

Mossadegh was appointed prime minister by the shah in 1951 and fired in 1953 in accordance with the Iranian constitution, jackass. There was nothing illegal about it, therefore, by definition, it was not a fucking coup.

You've been reading too much communist propaganda (aka grape kool-aid). There was no CIA led coup in 1953. Mossadegh attempted a coup when he was fired and was arrested and convicted of treason. Lay off the grape kool-aid, shit for brains commie scum.

You're so fucking stupid that you don't even know that you're stupid.

Mossadegh was appointed prime minister by the shah in 1951 and fired in 1953 in accordance with the Iranian constitution, jackass. There was nothing illegal about it, therefore, by definition, it was not a fucking coup.

You've been reading too much communist propaganda (aka grape kool-aid). There was no CIA led coup in 1953. Mossadegh attempted a coup when he was fired and was arrested and convicted of treason. Lay off the grape kool-aid, shit for brains commie scum.

So, the CIA had no hand in the 1953 Iranian coup?

It's a good thing you will never need to wipe your own, shitty ass because you would be too fucking stupid to do it.

CIA admits to 1953 Iranian coup - Google Search

Who is this, "your dear leader" character that you have brought up at least twice?

Moabama of course.

Any (current) US policy concerning Iran is tainted by the past failures of the US in regard to Iran.

If you can't get that then I cannot help that you are obviously too ignorant to discuss the thread.

Poor thing, can't understand that the political landscape of both countries have changed drastically in the last 40 years.

Moabama of course.

how did Obama ever get to be my, "dear leader?"

Moabama of course.

You tell me, you seem to have amnesia of all the shit he started while claiming Trump is a war monger, when he hasn't started anything.

Moabama of course.

You tell me, you seem to have amnesia of all the shit he started while claiming Trump is a war monger, when he hasn't started anything.

I have no amnesia. So, is Boy George your 'dear leader?'

Forum List

Back