What happened to the 18th witness???

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
While presenting the Democrats' case for impeachment on the Senate floor, lead impeachment manager Adam Schiff (D-CA) kept referencing 17 witnesses who testified during the House impeachment inquiry. But there were 18 of them.

Schiff and the Democrats are refusing to release the testimony of Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson, and according to Republicans who were present during Atkinson's closed-door testimony, the reason the transcript hasn't been released is because it proves both the whistleblower and House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff did not tell the truth about their contact with each other.

"The House managers kept putting up charts talking about the 17 witnesses," Ratcliffe began. "But there were 18 ... I was there. It's the one transcript out of 18 that hasn't been released. It's a 179-page transcript ... It's the one transcript that talks about Adam Schiff and the whistleblower. Now, everyone knows by now that Adam Schiff was not truthful about his contacts with the whistleblower. What they don't know and what's in that transcript is that the whistleblower wasn't truthful about his contacts with Adam Schiff. This whole thing started, Maria, when the whistleblower filed a complaint with the inspector general under penalty of perjury that wasn't true and correct, made representations in writing and verbally that weren't true and correct. And when we found that out and tried to get into the details of that, Adam Schiff, who was in charge of this investigation, shut it down, and now he's trying to bury that transcript."

So That's Why Schiff Won't Release the Transcript of the 18th Witness

Oh what a tangled web we weave. I think reading this changed my mind. Let the Republicans propose each side calling one witness each. On the Republican side, that witness should be Schiff Face.

Why dignify this shampeachment with witnesses?

It's an indignity to begin with and an embarrassment to our Republic!

I agree, but this kinda changes things a bit for me. I want to see the Democrat party go down in shame for all this. After all, this is history in the making. And let it be written that the head clown in this show lied to the American people in this impeachment. Sure, it's pretty well known what a liar this guy is, but to have actual proof, and a coverup puts icing on the cake.

Simple solution.

Allow witnesses in the trial and call Atkinson to the stand.

Bitch.

I stated what I would like to see Bitch. I want to see Schiff face lie under oath. That's what I'm dying to see.

We already know that he is a bonafide liar!
Did you miss his 'mob' version of Trump's phone call in the House investigation?
Pencil-neck is being let off the hook by it being referred to as a parody!
The second Schiff did that was a total denigration of Congress AND the seriousness and stature of the impeachment process itself!!!

Simple solution.

Bitch.

I stated what I would like to see Bitch. I want to see Schiff face lie under oath. That's what I'm dying to see.

Sure ya do. Have you called your Senators to demand that witnesses and documents be allowed?

I'm sure my Senator will get right on it if I request that. Up to this point, I was against witness, because all they are hoping for with these witnesses is to run into something by accident. They don't even know what they're looking for. But if Schiff Face lies AGAIN about not knowing this whistleblower, then perhaps the Senate can subpoena this closed door testimony.

Simple solution.

Bitch.

Sure ya do. Have you called your Senators to demand that witnesses and documents be allowed?

I'm sure my Senator will get right on it if I request that. Up to this point, I was against witness, because all they are hoping for with these witnesses is to run into something by accident. They don't even know what they're looking for. But if Schiff Face lies AGAIN about not knowing this whistleblower, then perhaps the Senate can subpoena this closed door testimony.

Come on, man. Call. Let’s have all relevant witnesses be heard.

Simple solution.

Bitch.

Come on, man. Call. Let’s have all relevant witnesses be heard.

It's our trial now. Maybe we will only allow our own witnesses. How do you like them apples?

While presenting the Democrats' case for impeachment on the Senate floor, lead impeachment manager Adam Schiff (D-CA) kept referencing 17 witnesses who testified during the House impeachment inquiry. But there were 18 of them.

Schiff and the Democrats are refusing to release the testimony of Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson, and according to Republicans who were present during Atkinson's closed-door testimony, the reason the transcript hasn't been released is because it proves both the whistleblower and House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff did not tell the truth about their contact with each other.

"The House managers kept putting up charts talking about the 17 witnesses," Ratcliffe began. "But there were 18 ... I was there. It's the one transcript out of 18 that hasn't been released. It's a 179-page transcript ... It's the one transcript that talks about Adam Schiff and the whistleblower. Now, everyone knows by now that Adam Schiff was not truthful about his contacts with the whistleblower. What they don't know and what's in that transcript is that the whistleblower wasn't truthful about his contacts with Adam Schiff. This whole thing started, Maria, when the whistleblower filed a complaint with the inspector general under penalty of perjury that wasn't true and correct, made representations in writing and verbally that weren't true and correct. And when we found that out and tried to get into the details of that, Adam Schiff, who was in charge of this investigation, shut it down, and now he's trying to bury that transcript."

Oh what a tangled web we weave. I think reading this changed my mind. Let the Republicans propose each side calling one witness each. On the Republican side, that witness should be Schiff Face.

Why don't we start with the Big Three that can clear Trump's name. Pompeo, Mulvaney, Bolton. These three are fact witnesses to the July 25th call. Sure if you want to call Hunter Biden and Adam Schiff, knock yourself out. It'll be short testimony, but it will be popcorn munching.

On the other, hand, call the Big Three..and they bury Trump. Then all you have is a party line acquittal in the Senate, but it's all out there. And..then we cut to November where Republicans have 23 seats up for grabs as opposed to 12 for the Democrats...how do you think that's going to look in the 5 or 6 Senate races that are considered toss ups?

Why don't we start with the Big Three that can clear Trump's name. Pompeo, Mulvaney, Bolton. These three are fact witnesses to the July 25th call. Sure if you want to call Hunter Biden and Adam Schiff, knock yourself out. It'll be short testimony, but it will be popcorn munching.

On the other, hand, call the Big Three..and they bury Trump. Then all you have is a party line acquittal in the Senate, but it's all out there. And..then we cut to November where Republicans have 23 seats up for grabs as opposed to 12 for the Democrats...how do you think that's going to look in the 5 or 6 Senate races that are considered toss ups?
What’s stopping you from Subpoenaing them? You had your chance.. see later loser lol

Bury Trump? The commies don't even know what they're looking for. It's a continuation of their fishing expedition in a last minute attempt to justify their illegal impeachment. And like I said, I want to see one witness each. They can have anybody they like as far as I'm concerned. I just want to see Schiff be perjure himself under oath. For me, that would be worth the tradeoff.

What’s stopping you from Subpoenaing them? You had your chance.. see later loser lol

I'm sure they would have been...if the looming threat of endless court challenges to run out the clock wasn't in play. If Trump and his people truly believe he did nothing wrong, why wouldn't you willingly tell these three people to go before Congress and tell the truth. His attitude should be, "Exonerate me".

But you and I both know why that will never happen..unless the moderates in the Senate force it.
Yep, that's the sound of a shovel sinking into earth. :)

Forum List

Back