What happened to the 18th witness???

please enlighten us with your infinite wisdom and tell us who these relevant witnesses are .

The most relevant witness is, of course, the president.

CJ Roberts gets to decide who’s relevant and who’s not. I’ll defer to his judgement.
read the transcript !

Don’t be a moron. I’ve read what was released ( it was a summary and not a transcript ) and it shows that the president tried to extort Ukraine using Rudy Giuliani to bypass official diplomatic channels.

You know it. Don’t be a moron.

No, it was the transcript. This is the way they've recorded presidential phone calls since Nixon.

It was not a transcript. You are now lying.

It was the transcript because it's the only recording of the phone call available. If there was another one, the Democrats would be demanding it.

The most relevant witness is, of course, the president.

CJ Roberts gets to decide who’s relevant and who’s not. I’ll defer to his judgement.
read the transcript !

Don’t be a moron. I’ve read what was released ( it was a summary and not a transcript ) and it shows that the president tried to extort Ukraine using Rudy Giuliani to bypass official diplomatic channels.

No, it was the transcript. This is the way they've recorded presidential phone calls since Nixon.

It was the transcript because it's the only recording of the phone call available. If there was another one, the Democrats would be demanding it.

It’s a call summary. Not a transcript.

While presenting the Democrats' case for impeachment on the Senate floor, lead impeachment manager Adam Schiff (D-CA) kept referencing 17 witnesses who testified during the House impeachment inquiry. But there were 18 of them.

Schiff and the Democrats are refusing to release the testimony of Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson, and according to Republicans who were present during Atkinson's closed-door testimony, the reason the transcript hasn't been released is because it proves both the whistleblower and House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff did not tell the truth about their contact with each other.

"The House managers kept putting up charts talking about the 17 witnesses," Ratcliffe began. "But there were 18 ... I was there. It's the one transcript out of 18 that hasn't been released. It's a 179-page transcript ... It's the one transcript that talks about Adam Schiff and the whistleblower. Now, everyone knows by now that Adam Schiff was not truthful about his contacts with the whistleblower. What they don't know and what's in that transcript is that the whistleblower wasn't truthful about his contacts with Adam Schiff. This whole thing started, Maria, when the whistleblower filed a complaint with the inspector general under penalty of perjury that wasn't true and correct, made representations in writing and verbally that weren't true and correct. And when we found that out and tried to get into the details of that, Adam Schiff, who was in charge of this investigation, shut it down, and now he's trying to bury that transcript."

So That's Why Schiff Won't Release the Transcript of the 18th Witness

Oh what a tangled web we weave. I think reading this changed my mind. Let the Republicans propose each side calling one witness each. On the Republican side, that witness should be Schiff Face.
It's been withheld because it identifies the whistleblower I would assume.

He could have redacted the name. That's a poor excuse. I think Atkinson or Schiff should be called to testify under oath.
Easy solution:

Vote to call witnesses.
The House Clowns already called their “witnesses”.

read the transcript !

It’s a call summary. Not a transcript.

That's what everybody in the media call it, a transcript. Again, they've been doing it this way since the Nixon administration. They don't record calls anymore, they have a government stenographer type everything said.

Schiff is illegally withholding The IG testimony because it shoots his fake case full
Of holes.

I don't know if it's illegal or not, but it certainly reflects guilt on his part. Then we have all these leftists on this board insisting that if Trump didn't have anything to hide, he would turn over all the requested transcripts and witnesses they wanted, yet no problem with Schiff hiding something as well. Hypocrites.

While presenting the Democrats' case for impeachment on the Senate floor, lead impeachment manager Adam Schiff (D-CA) kept referencing 17 witnesses who testified during the House impeachment inquiry. But there were 18 of them.

Schiff and the Democrats are refusing to release the testimony of Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson, and according to Republicans who were present during Atkinson's closed-door testimony, the reason the transcript hasn't been released is because it proves both the whistleblower and House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff did not tell the truth about their contact with each other.

"The House managers kept putting up charts talking about the 17 witnesses," Ratcliffe began. "But there were 18 ... I was there. It's the one transcript out of 18 that hasn't been released. It's a 179-page transcript ... It's the one transcript that talks about Adam Schiff and the whistleblower. Now, everyone knows by now that Adam Schiff was not truthful about his contacts with the whistleblower. What they don't know and what's in that transcript is that the whistleblower wasn't truthful about his contacts with Adam Schiff. This whole thing started, Maria, when the whistleblower filed a complaint with the inspector general under penalty of perjury that wasn't true and correct, made representations in writing and verbally that weren't true and correct. And when we found that out and tried to get into the details of that, Adam Schiff, who was in charge of this investigation, shut it down, and now he's trying to bury that transcript."

Oh what a tangled web we weave. I think reading this changed my mind. Let the Republicans propose each side calling one witness each. On the Republican side, that witness should be Schiff Face.

He could have redacted the name. That's a poor excuse. I think Atkinson or Schiff should be called to testify under oath.
Easy solution:

Vote to call witnesses.
maybe they will ...be very careful about what you wish for .

Easy solution:

Vote to call witnesses.
Unlike the tRumplings I want the truth, and let the chips fall where they may.

Easy solution:

Vote to call witnesses.
i have no problem with the truth .... i've stated on another thread that i have no problem with Trump delaying aid ....you see we know that there is a war for the future of our country ! it was declared by the left when Oboma used the IRS to target conservative groups and when he made statements like cling to their religion and guns when Hillary called us deplorable's and the media and dem leaders call us racist's and on and on ! so lets call witnesses lets hear from them all witnesses called by your disgusting party and the witnesses republicans call .

Easy solution:

Vote to call witnesses.
i have no problem with the truth .... i've stated on another thread that i have no problem with Trump delaying aid ....you see we know that there is a war for the future of our country ! it was declared by the left when Oboma used the IRS to target conservative groups and when he made statements like cling to their religion and guns when Hillary called us deplorable's and the media and dem leaders call us racist's and on and on ! so lets call witnesses lets hear from them all witnesses called by your disgusting party and the witnesses republicans call .

Ugh...and you know, the IRS investigated both conservative and progressive groups..because..well, the IRS only cares about...money. But hey, cling to your alt-right conspiracy theories because Trump's innocent and right wingers are just and righteous...and it serves your narrative.

Easy solution:

Vote to call witnesses.

The truth is already out there. As Dershowitz stated, there is nothing in the Constitution that defines their impeachment articles.

Therefore, if any of these witnesses they want would state that Trump wanted a quid pro quo, that Trump is hiding something by keeping those transcript secure, they are still not impeachable offenses.

Easy solution:

Vote to call witnesses.

Ugh...and you know, the IRS investigated both conservative and progressive groups..because..well, the IRS only cares about...money. But hey, cling to your alt-right conspiracy theories because Trump's innocent and right wingers are just and righteous...and it serves your narrative.
bull ! its a known fact they targeted conservative groups ! and here is an article by npr a far left media outlet saying so ! IRS Apologizes For Aggressive Scrutiny Of Conservative Groups

Easy solution:

Vote to call witnesses.

bull ! its a known fact they targeted conservative groups ! and here is an article by npr a far left media outlet saying so ! IRS Apologizes For Aggressive Scrutiny Of Conservative Groups

And no it didn't..and I can come up with other sources that say otherwise. See how I did that??
The Debunked IRS Targeting Scandal Shows There Is No Sane Wing of the GOP

And no it didn't..and I can come up with other sources that say otherwise. See how I did that??
The Debunked IRS Targeting Scandal Shows There Is No Sane Wing of the GOP
whatever makes you feel justified in lying is ok with me ..you know i know we all know the IRS was weaponized by the left to target conservative groups .you see for the left and a scumbag like you lying is no big deal especially when its from from a party that believes in the murder of unborn children .

Forum List

Back