What happened to the 18th witness???

Simple solution.

Allow witnesses in the trial and call Atkinson to the stand.

Bitch.

I stated what I would like to see Bitch. I want to see Schiff face lie under oath. That's what I'm dying to see.

Sure ya do. Have you called your Senators to demand that witnesses and documents be allowed?
YOUR House Clowns had their witnesses. Did you not see all the video of their hearsay witnesses the Clowns played?

While presenting the Democrats' case for impeachment on the Senate floor, lead impeachment manager Adam Schiff (D-CA) kept referencing 17 witnesses who testified during the House impeachment inquiry. But there were 18 of them.

Schiff and the Democrats are refusing to release the testimony of Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson, and according to Republicans who were present during Atkinson's closed-door testimony, the reason the transcript hasn't been released is because it proves both the whistleblower and House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff did not tell the truth about their contact with each other.

"The House managers kept putting up charts talking about the 17 witnesses," Ratcliffe began. "But there were 18 ... I was there. It's the one transcript out of 18 that hasn't been released. It's a 179-page transcript ... It's the one transcript that talks about Adam Schiff and the whistleblower. Now, everyone knows by now that Adam Schiff was not truthful about his contacts with the whistleblower. What they don't know and what's in that transcript is that the whistleblower wasn't truthful about his contacts with Adam Schiff. This whole thing started, Maria, when the whistleblower filed a complaint with the inspector general under penalty of perjury that wasn't true and correct, made representations in writing and verbally that weren't true and correct. And when we found that out and tried to get into the details of that, Adam Schiff, who was in charge of this investigation, shut it down, and now he's trying to bury that transcript."

So That's Why Schiff Won't Release the Transcript of the 18th Witness

Oh what a tangled web we weave. I think reading this changed my mind. Let the Republicans propose each side calling one witness each. On the Republican side, that witness should be Schiff Face.

Why don't we start with the Big Three that can clear Trump's name. Pompeo, Mulvaney, Bolton. These three are fact witnesses to the July 25th call. Sure if you want to call Hunter Biden and Adam Schiff, knock yourself out. It'll be short testimony, but it will be popcorn munching.

On the other, hand, call the Big Three..and they bury Trump. Then all you have is a party line acquittal in the Senate, but it's all out there. And..then we cut to November where Republicans have 23 seats up for grabs as opposed to 12 for the Democrats...how do you think that's going to look in the 5 or 6 Senate races that are considered toss ups?
What’s stopping you from Subpoenaing them? You had your chance.. see later loser lol

I'm sure they would have been...if the looming threat of endless court challenges to run out the clock wasn't in play. If Trump and his people truly believe he did nothing wrong, why wouldn't you willingly tell these three people to go before Congress and tell the truth. His attitude should be, "Exonerate me".

But you and I both know why that will never happen..unless the moderates in the Senate force it.
Yep, that's the sound of a shovel sinking into earth. :)

Exonerate him? That was a joke.......right?

You really think that if we wasted another month calling witnesses, and the commies came out empty handed, that they would admit that justifies the Republican acquittal? You have to be kidding me.

Again, they are only hoping they can run into something since they had nothing in the House inquiry. Trump doesn't gain no matter what he does, so why should Trump give them the satisfaction?

While presenting the Democrats' case for impeachment on the Senate floor, lead impeachment manager Adam Schiff (D-CA) kept referencing 17 witnesses who testified during the House impeachment inquiry. But there were 18 of them.

Schiff and the Democrats are refusing to release the testimony of Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson, and according to Republicans who were present during Atkinson's closed-door testimony, the reason the transcript hasn't been released is because it proves both the whistleblower and House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff did not tell the truth about their contact with each other.

"The House managers kept putting up charts talking about the 17 witnesses," Ratcliffe began. "But there were 18 ... I was there. It's the one transcript out of 18 that hasn't been released. It's a 179-page transcript ... It's the one transcript that talks about Adam Schiff and the whistleblower. Now, everyone knows by now that Adam Schiff was not truthful about his contacts with the whistleblower. What they don't know and what's in that transcript is that the whistleblower wasn't truthful about his contacts with Adam Schiff. This whole thing started, Maria, when the whistleblower filed a complaint with the inspector general under penalty of perjury that wasn't true and correct, made representations in writing and verbally that weren't true and correct. And when we found that out and tried to get into the details of that, Adam Schiff, who was in charge of this investigation, shut it down, and now he's trying to bury that transcript."

Oh what a tangled web we weave. I think reading this changed my mind. Let the Republicans propose each side calling one witness each. On the Republican side, that witness should be Schiff Face.

Why don't we start with the Big Three that can clear Trump's name. Pompeo, Mulvaney, Bolton. These three are fact witnesses to the July 25th call. Sure if you want to call Hunter Biden and Adam Schiff, knock yourself out. It'll be short testimony, but it will be popcorn munching.

On the other, hand, call the Big Three..and they bury Trump. Then all you have is a party line acquittal in the Senate, but it's all out there. And..then we cut to November where Republicans have 23 seats up for grabs as opposed to 12 for the Democrats...how do you think that's going to look in the 5 or 6 Senate races that are considered toss ups?
What’s stopping you from Subpoenaing them? You had your chance.. see later loser lol

I'm sure they would have been...if the looming threat of endless court challenges to run out the clock wasn't in play. If Trump and his people truly believe he did nothing wrong, why wouldn't you willingly tell these three people to go before Congress and tell the truth. His attitude should be, "Exonerate me".

But you and I both know why that will never happen..unless the moderates in the Senate force it.
So democrats did all
This with no evidence?

You really think that if we wasted another month calling witnesses, and the commies came out empty handed, that they would admit that justifies the Republican acquittal? You have to be kidding me.

Again, they are only hoping they can run into something since they had nothing in the House inquiry. Trump doesn't gain no matter what he does, so why should Trump give them the satisfaction?

No, no joke. Just call the three people who can clear Trump and it will all be over. Then the acquittal in the Senate will be verified. You may even get a few Democrats to vote with Republicans. Republicans can then go into November with the knowledge that they haven't given Democrats or voters in swing states any ammo to use against them.

No, no joke. Just call the three people who can clear Trump and it will all be over. Then the acquittal in the Senate will be verified. You may even get a few Democrats to vote with Republicans. Republicans can then go into November with the knowledge that they haven't given Democrats or voters in swing states any ammo to use against them.

Again I ask, is that a joke?

How will them coming up empty handed clear Trump in their minds? Do you really think they will be marching to CNN to tell them Trump is in the clear; he did nothing wrong; the impeachment should have never happened? If you really think that, you must have had one too many today already.

No matter what happens, they are going to call the Senate trial a farce, fixed, a total scam, totally biased and unfair. That's what they will say with their witnesses or without. So like I said, Trump is not giving them that satisfaction because it won't change one mind on the left.

Why didn’t you call them? Lol

Trump will be cleared because your HOUSE CLOWNS came to the Senate without their homework.

They are about to receive a major beatdown in the morning.:5_1_12024:

It's been withheld because it identifies the whistleblower I would assume.

Why is Pencil Neck hiding a complete transcript of one of his STAR WITNESSES??????????????????

Because it would prove that Schiff Face is a bold faced liar. He's protecting himself. That's why he gets so worked up when people talk about the whistleblower. He talked about this impeachment with the whistleblower, and likely the informant on a number of occasions more than likely.

He could have redacted the name. That's a poor excuse. I think Atkinson or Schiff should be called to testify under oath.

Last edited:
I am in favor of all relevant witnesses being put under oath. Every single one.

Who’s with me?
please enlighten us with your infinite wisdom and tell us who these relevant witnesses are .

The most relevant witness is, of course, the president.

CJ Roberts gets to decide who’s relevant and who’s not. I’ll defer to his judgement.

Who’s with me?
please enlighten us with your infinite wisdom and tell us who these relevant witnesses are .

CJ Roberts gets to decide who’s relevant and who’s not. I’ll defer to his judgement.
read the transcript !

Don’t be a moron. I’ve read what was released ( it was a summary and not a transcript ) and it shows that the president tried to extort Ukraine using Rudy Giuliani to bypass official diplomatic channels.

You know it. Don’t be a moron.

Who’s with me?

read the transcript !

Don’t be a moron. I’ve read what was released ( it was a summary and not a transcript ) and it shows that the president tried to extort Ukraine using Rudy Giuliani to bypass official diplomatic channels.

No, it was the transcript. This is the way they've recorded presidential phone calls since Nixon.

Who’s with me?

read the transcript !

No, it was the transcript. This is the way they've recorded presidential phone calls since Nixon.

It was not a transcript. You are now lying.

He could have redacted the name. That's a poor excuse. I think Atkinson or Schiff should be called to testify under oath.
Easy solution:

Vote to call witnesses.

Forum List

Back