What happened to progressives anyhow?

The Grand Jury just approved the first of many rounds of indictments against the Trump idiots. Do you pay no attention at all to the news?
YA mean Mantafort who was tied to Podesta group......
I mean wait and see. If the Grand Jury thought there was something there then there probably is.

But you said against Trump idiots, and now you don't know.
Trump and his minions are the ones under investigation.

Okay, so why does Foxnews, practically a wholly owned subsidiary of Trump, crookedly show Trump at 38% approval?
Why are they lying (according to you) to the detriment of Trump?

Polling Data
Poll Date.......................................... Sample ............Approve ...............Disapprove ..Spread
RCP Average 10/12 - 10/27 -- ....................................39.4 ........................56.2 ..........-16.8
Gallup 10/25 - 10/27 .........................1500 A ..............36 ............................59 .............-23
Rasmussen Reports 10/24 - 10/26... 1500 LV............ 43 ............................55 ..............-12

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Poll numbers going up.

The case was all about fraud. Trump defrauded people. It's the entire basis of the case.
civil case, restitution made, case closed
So the Trump minions wish, but it's simply not true. Fraud is forever.

Have you found where he was charged with fraud yet?

We're waiting!
Like so you mean? Trump settles fraud case against Trump University for $25M

Since you have shown a very low level of reading comprehension, I will show you the part you overlooked.

"The deal does not require Trump to acknowledge wrongdoing."

The case was settled. End of discussion.
The defrauding people case was settled. Trump paid off like a guilty man would.

The Grand Jury just approved the first of many rounds of indictments against the Trump idiots. Do you pay no attention at all to the news?
I mean wait and see. If the Grand Jury thought there was something there then there probably is.

Trump and his minions are not the only ones under investigation.

It was two class-action suits for defrauding people. Time for you to grow up.

Is a class-action suit, a criminal trial? Can he go to prison if found guilty? The answers are "no" and "no".

He settled out of court, so the whole point is moot.

Do you know what "moot" means or do I have to give you that definition also?
A rich man defrauding people is not moot. Nor is grabbing women sexually against their will. And if the Congress wants him gone, he is.

Seriously, how old are you? You argue like a petulant teenager at best!
Since you are unable to do anything but troll I am very unconcerned about your opinion of me and my arguments.

You desperately need a dictionary! I am not trolling. I am merely pointing out your lies and misconceptions.
How old are you with nothing else that goes towards the OP is - trolling.

I forgot to mention the Russians. So sorry. One year into the FBI's Russia investigation, Mueller is on the Trump money trail - CNNPolitics

Keep dreaming!

Research for Fake News Trump Dossier for which the DNC (Debbie Wasserman-Schultz) and Hillary Clinton paid NINE MILLION DOLLARS. Collusion on behalf of the Progressives.

civil case, restitution made, case closed

We're waiting!

Since you have shown a very low level of reading comprehension, I will show you the part you overlooked.

Wrong assumption. It costs him money for every da the case drags on in legal fees. Plus the negative publicity was probably not good either. He could spend millions to fight the case or he could pay off the people in the class-action suit and be done with it.

Tough choice.

Donald%20Duck-S.gif

Is a class-action suit, a criminal trial? Can he go to prison if found guilty? The answers are "no" and "no".

He settled out of court, so the whole point is moot.

Do you know what "moot" means or do I have to give you that definition also?
A rich man defrauding people is not moot. Nor is grabbing women sexually against their will. And if the Congress wants him gone, he is.

Seriously, how old are you? You argue like a petulant teenager at best!
Since you are unable to do anything but troll I am very unconcerned about your opinion of me and my arguments.

You desperately need a dictionary! I am not trolling. I am merely pointing out your lies and misconceptions.
How old are you with nothing else that goes towards the OP is - trolling.

You didn't answer my other questions. I was tempting to ascertain why. Besides, you appear to be too dumb for me to troll!

We're waiting!

Wrong assumption. It costs him money for every da the case drags on in legal fees. Plus the negative publicity was probably not good either. He could spend millions to fight the case or he could pay off the people in the class-action suit and be done with it.

Tough choice.
For an honest man that is not a tough choice but as we all know, Trump is as dishonest as they come.

We're waiting!

Tough choice.
For an honest man that is not a tough choice but as we all know, Trump is as dishonest as they come.
We all don't know that.

Keep dreaming!

Research for Fake News Trump Dossier for which the DNC (Debbie Wasserman-Schultz) and Hillary Clinton paid NINE MILLION DOLLARS. Collusion on behalf of the Progressives.
The Trump dossier was paid for at first by rightwingers.

OK. You point is? There were other candidates weren't there?

Tough choice.
We all don't know that.
You're right, dishonest people like Trump don't know that. They usually don't know how dishonest they are either.

I forgot to mention the Russians. So sorry. One year into the FBI's Russia investigation, Mueller is on the Trump money trail - CNNPolitics

August 4th?

you need to update your information

Tough choice.
We all don't know that.
You're right, dishonest people like Trump don't know that, They usually don't know how dishonest they are either,

We have extensive proof in this thread alone that you are not honest.

Keep dreaming!

The point is digging up dirt on Trump was a rightwing operation at first. Even they knew he was scum.

Tough choice.
We all don't know that.
You're right, dishonest people like Trump don't know that, They usually don't know how dishonest they are either,

We have extensive proof in this thread alone that you are not honest.
Go for broke and attempt to prove that?

Keep dreaming!

The point is digging up dirt on Trump was a rightwing operation at first. Even they knew he was scum.

Yes, and it was very effective! He had to drop out the race!

Wait! No, he didn't!

He won it all! It must have not been much in terms of dirt.

Did you just conveniently forget all of these facts?

Forum List

Back