What happened to progressives anyhow?

I mean wait and see. If the Grand Jury thought there was something there then there probably is.

But you said against Trump idiots, and now you don't know.
Trump and his minions are the ones under investigation.

Trump and his minions are not the only ones under investigation.
I forgot to mention the Russians. So sorry. One year into the FBI's Russia investigation, Mueller is on the Trump money trail - CNNPolitics

I mean wait and see. If the Grand Jury thought there was something there then there probably is.

I forgot to mention the Russians. So sorry. One year into the FBI's Russia investigation, Mueller is on the Trump money trail - CNNPolitics

August 4th?

you need to update your information
So you think Clinton colluded with Russia to lose? That must be why the Russians celebrated Trump winning.

August 4th?

So you think Clinton colluded with Russia to lose? That must be why the Russians celebrated Trump winning.

How exactly did they celebrate?

Keep dreaming!

Research for Fake News Trump Dossier for which the DNC (Debbie Wasserman-Schultz) and Hillary Clinton paid NINE MILLION DOLLARS. Collusion on behalf of the Progressives.
The Trump dossier was paid for at first by rightwingers.

and the Birther movement was originally started by Hillary backers.

Rightists took that over, leftists took over the dossier.

Keep dreaming!

Research for Fake News Trump Dossier for which the DNC (Debbie Wasserman-Schultz) and Hillary Clinton paid NINE MILLION DOLLARS. Collusion on behalf of the Progressives.

OK. You point is? There were other candidates weren't there?
The point is digging up dirt on Trump was a rightwing operation at first. Even they knew he was scum.

Yes, and it was very effective! He had to drop out the race!

Wait! No, he didn't!

He won it all! It must have not been much in terms of dirt.

Did you just conveniently forget all of these facts?
There was tons of dirt but immoral scum like you voted for their own kind and our twisted election process allowed the loser to win.

August 4th?

With champagne.

Keep dreaming!

Welcome to American politics. Down and dirty.

WTF?

Why do you believe that Trump would be proven innocent of collusion if the Democrats were found to have colluded? :uhh:

What's your answer?

Because Trump didn't collude with the Russians and dems most certainly did.
Now that's faith, the faith of the village idiot. Trump is so in bed with Russia he bleeds vodka.

Trump doesn't even drink! Keep digging your hole. We'll just kick the dirt in when you are done.
He should

He wouldn't be so paranoid

Keep dreaming!

The point is digging up dirt on Trump was a rightwing operation at first. Even they knew he was scum.

Wait! No, he didn't!

There was tons of dirt but immoral scum like you voted for their own kind and our twisted election process allowed the loser to win.

Now you are just being nasty! Run out of all of your dumb arguments already?

August 4th?

With champagne.

Russians drink vodka.

Besides, who in their right mind would want Hillary elected? Even the Russians all thought she was a crook and many of them knew for certain because they bribed her in the Uranium One fiasco.

Wait! No, he didn't!

All three statements are entirely true.

Keep dreaming!

Welcome to American politics. Down and dirty.

Seen it for years

refused to vote, because both candidates should be in prison, not the WH

With champagne.

Russians drink vodka.

Besides, who in their right mind would want Hillary elected? Even the Russians all thought she was a crook and many of them knew for certain because they bribed her in the Uranium One fiasco.
The Putin fascists have never like Clinton. She doesn't suck their tiny cocks like Trump does.

August 4th?

With champagne.

Russians drink vodka.

The Putin fascists have never like Clinton. She doesn't suck their tiny cocks like Trump does.

right...

that's why they paid Bill 500,000 for one speech.

Have to say I once leaned liberal. Turns out I've edged conservative all along, but I identified myself as non-partisan leaning liberal. I supported Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton and even voted for Al Gore and John Kerry (cough!). On a side, I still have the campaign condom Kerry's sister gave me Ha!

The beginning of my gut-check and "re-education" was mainly triggered by the Iraqi war, which I was against from the beginning. For years I'd heard how Republicans are evil, while righteous peace loving Democrats were for the common people. You know, cuz they say so. After years of ignorance, I caught the video of leading Democrats venting how Iraq was an imminent threat and would definitely attack the USA, BEFORE Bush was POUS, BEFORE the decision to invade and AFTER the invasion...................Boy did that send me pondering, which is another way of saying I had declared the Democrat fuck fakes can get fucked.

So now what do we have? IMO this is far worse exposure for the Democrats. First they fix the media. Then they fix the DNC, then they fix the debates, then they performed "opposition research" by working with the Russians, then they fix the polls, and then they fucking lost. What happens next?

Hillary took the high road explaining how blunt honest Trump is Un-American, because he wouldn't commit to excepting the election results for a system that in his mind is corrupt, which by the way it is. She loses, and everywhere she goes she provides a new excuse while portraying herself as a victim in every subjective manner. She even wrote a book about it. CHARACTER CHECK.

Unable to accept the election results, they pull a Russian collusion narrative out of their ass, they investigate Carte Blanche, and to-date we know of Democrat collusion which is probably worse than what most dreamed for Trump. Can you imagine if Trump paid Russian interests to build dirt on Hillary? Even the resulting documentation is a piece of shit. Kicker is, by some measure the previous Washington establishment looks guilty, corrupt, etc., and even Mueller's innocence is in question.

Add the Uranium One deal, which many liberals insist was put to rest. Sure right, new developments are old developments and we're stupid. If you were unable to recognize pay for play beforehand, with 145 million going to the Clinton Foundation from Russian uranium interests during the UO deal.........HINT. What big hearts uranium folks must have. Meanwhile, Trump is treasonous, he's Puttin's lap dog and a Russian plant, blah blah blah, yack, yack, yack, yack, yack, Talk all you want, there's your corruption, collusion etc. etc.

I have no doubt if you dig deep enough and dream heavily enough there's something between Trump and Russians, but wow..............REALITY CHECK.

One has to wonder if Trump has somehow installed another vision. DRAIN THE SWAMP. Washington is going through a shake-up alright, it's turned upside down. Gee, I wonder why some Republican's are Trump adversaries as well? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................DRAIN THE SWAMP

Last edited:

With champagne.

Russians drink vodka.

right...

Didn't know pay to play bothered anyone here? Since when because American politics has been officially for sale for years. That's how we got stuck with Trump.

Wait! No, he didn't!

Immoral scum like me? Listen rookie! You are going to have a tough row to hoe on this forum if you piss the wrong people off. Your personal attacks just show that your arguments are failing as we prove each and every one of your pathetic claims to either be wrong or simply figments of your imagination. You will be placed on ignore by so many people you will be answering your own posts before long because no one else will see them.

I suggest you log off, Google the US Constitution and read it thoroughly because your statements indicate that you have never read it. I would also make sure before you post something bizarre (which means anything you post) has a reference you can use to bolster your opinion. You need to make sure those sources are not from far-left whackjob site or from fake news purveyors like CNN, MSNBC or one of the alphabet TV networks.

Next, do some really intensive study so you can get that high school diploma. Until then, don't engage people in a battle wits unarmed like you did just now. A good conservative will chew you up and spit you out in tiny pieces, just like has happened in this thread.

With champagne.

Russians drink vodka.

right...

Didn't know pay to play bothered anyone here? Since when because American politics has been officially for sales for years. That's how we got stuck with Trump.

we got stuck with Trump because enough on both sides got tired of the same pay for play characters running every year.

or were you suggesting Trump bought the election?

Wait! No, he didn't!

Immoral scum like me? Listen rookie! You are going to have a tough row to hoe on this forum if you piss the wrong people off. Your personal attacks just show that your arguments are failing as we prove each and every one of your pathetic claims to either be wrong or simply figments of your imagination. You will be placed on ignore by so many people you will be answering your own posts before long because no one else will see them.

I suggest you log off, Google the US Constitution and read it thoroughly because your statements indicate that you have never read it. I would also make sure before you post something bizarre (which means anything you post) has a reference you can use to bolster your opinion. You need to make sure those sources are not from far-left whackjob site or from fake news purveyors like CNN, MSNBC or one of the alphabet TV networks.

Next, do some really intensive study so you can get that high school diploma. Until then, don't engage people in a battle wits unarmed like you did just now. A good conservative will chew you up and spit you out in tiny pieces, just like has happened in this thread.
Next time bring on something real instead of swinging your tiny thing in my general direction.

With champagne.

Russians drink vodka.

right...

Didn't know pay to play bothered anyone here? Since when because American politics has been officially for sales for years. That's how we got stuck with Trump.

we got stuck with Trump because enough on both sides got tired of the same pay for play characters running every year.

or were you suggesting Trump bought the election?
Trump is pay to play, he's never been anything else. Tax cuts for billionaires. No rights for consumers.

August 4th?

With champagne.

Russians drink vodka.

No, I hear Clinton likes to munch on carpets.

Forum List

Back