What happened to progressives anyhow?

seriously doubt you are going to get congress to impeach him for a crime he may have committed before he took office.

esp one he has paid the price for.
At least you are honest enough to call it what is was, a crime.

Civil case, he paid the fine, no longer matters.

not cause for impeachment.

that kills your claim of impeachment for fraud

care to tackle the rest of your 'offenses'?
He paid back the people he defrauded. Defrauding someone is illegal. Taking illegal actions can get you, impeached. And it doesn't have to be after you took the office.

And there's a Moderator on this but the trolling continues unabated?

Settling a civil case not an admission of fraud. If you had taken my classes in high school you would know that.
The case was all about fraud. Trump defrauded people. It's the entire basis of the case.
civil case, restitution made, case closed

He paid back the people he defrauded. Defrauding someone is illegal. Taking illegal actions can get you, impeached. And it doesn't have to be after you took the office.

Settling a civil case not an admission of fraud. If you had taken my classes in high school you would know that.
The case was all about fraud. Trump defrauded people. It's the entire basis of the case.

So which court was he prosecuted criminally in?

Answer: none.

Why?

Trump has thousands and thousands of customers at Trump University never sued Trump because they were perfectly happy with what they received.

It is difficult to prove fraud if only a small numbers of crybabies are whining.
It was two class-action suits for defrauding people. Time for you to grow up.

Is a class-action suit, a criminal trial? Can he go to prison if found guilty? The answers are "no" and "no".

He settled out of court, so the whole point is moot.

Do you know what "moot" means or do I have to give you that definition also?

Why?

Trump has thousands and thousands of customers at Trump University never sued Trump because they were perfectly happy with what they received.

It is difficult to prove fraud if only a small numbers of crybabies are whining.

Is a class-action suit, a criminal trial? Can he go to prison if found guilty? The answers are "no" and "no".

A rich man defrauding people is not moot. Nor is grabbing women sexually against their will. And if the Congress wants him gone, he is.

You need to go back to that Constitution and read that amendment thingy that talks about your (and Trump's) rights. You didn't get it!

BTW, those were civil suits, not criminal prosecutions dimwit!
Trump has no right against impeachment. And the Congress is not a courtroom.

OK. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. The President of the United States does not surrender his constitutional rights, in fact he has more. Read the sections on impeachment process and how a president can be removed from office.

Your level of ignorance is stinking up the place. Did you notice not one lib has come to your defense? They saw you sinking and decided that the best life preserver they could throw you would be an anvil!
He has a right to his day in court. Being impeached is not a day in court nor does it follow the same rules. If the Congress chooses to impeach him that is up to them. It's a purely political process not a court case.

Read the Constitution! There is a trial in the Senate to determine if the President is removed from office.

I bet if I asked, "Did you go to school, stupid?" that you would say, "Yeah, and I came out the same way!"
The rules of said trail are what the Congress makes up. Trump has no rights in that process, none at all. That is nothing like the rights he would have in a court of law.

Where did you dig up that little gem? I'll bet you have no link for that.

I'll bet you were still in diapers when Clinton was impeached or were you still a gleam in your Momma's eye and a hard place in your Daddy's pants!

I'll ask you this, who presides over the Senate trial over an impeached President?

At least you are honest enough to call it what is was, a crime.

So the Trump minions wish, but it's simply not true. Fraud is forever.

Why?

A rich man defrauding people is not moot. Nor is grabbing women sexually against their will. And if the Congress wants him gone, he is.

Seriously, how old are you? You argue like a petulant teenager at best!

Trump has no right against impeachment. And the Congress is not a courtroom.

OK. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. The President of the United States does not surrender his constitutional rights, in fact he has more. Read the sections on impeachment process and how a president can be removed from office.

Your level of ignorance is stinking up the place. Did you notice not one lib has come to your defense? They saw you sinking and decided that the best life preserver they could throw you would be an anvil!
He has a right to his day in court. Being impeached is not a day in court nor does it follow the same rules. If the Congress chooses to impeach him that is up to them. It's a purely political process not a court case.

Read the Constitution! There is a trial in the Senate to determine if the President is removed from office.

I bet if I asked, "Did you go to school, stupid?" that you would say, "Yeah, and I came out the same way!"
The rules of said trail are what the Congress makes up. Trump has no rights in that process, none at all. That is nothing like the rights he would have in a court of law.

I'll bet you were still in diapers when Clinton was impeached or were you still a gleam in your Momma's eye and a hard place in your Daddy's pants!

I'll ask you this, who presides over the Senate trial over an impeached President?
Clinton was impeached and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it. He had no rights in said process.

Why?

Since you are unable to do anything but troll I am very unconcerned about your opinion of me and my arguments.

Have you found where he was charged with fraud yet?

We're waiting!

Clinton was impeached and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it. He had no rights in said process.

He could have told the truth under oath.

He was not removed from office. He stood trial in the Senate and was acquitted. The same thing happened to Andrew Johnson. Do you even know who he was?

Yeah that Iraq war was a winner.

You must have "forgotten" that it was petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama and Vice President Joe Biden declared a brilliant victory as the pulled out all our troops against all his military advice.

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.
"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.

- Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."

- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

And now the Obama administration wants to TAKE CREDIT for the Iraq war…whew….

Why?

Since you are unable to do anything but troll I am very unconcerned about your opinion of me and my arguments.

You desperately need a dictionary! I am not trolling. I am merely pointing out your lies and misconceptions.

We're waiting!
Like so you mean? Trump settles fraud case against Trump University for $25M

Trump University Lawsuit | ZHE Law, LLP

They're still on-board the Trump/Russian collusion business in spite of the FACT there's EVIDENCE it was the Democrats who did this. Meanwhile, they've relabeled it "opposition research" or "but Hillary isn't POUS".

To make matters worse, we have the Uranium 1 deal which is FAR WORSE than what they dreamed up and projected on Trump.

How is it possible they'd become so well programmed that they'd find this level of denial? Where's the fortitude, where's the honesty, and where's the independence?
Team Trump is getting nervous

Time to start false flag blaming the Dems

Mueller is getting close

We're waiting!
Like so you mean? Trump settles fraud case against Trump University for $25M

Since you have shown a very low level of reading comprehension, I will show you the part you overlooked.

"The deal does not require Trump to acknowledge wrongdoing."

The case was settled. End of discussion.

So crooked they said Clinton would get the most votes (which she did). Terrible, just terrible.

STILL whining? Get over it!
child-whining-dave-mosher-M.jpg

The Hillary Clinton camp was forecasting FOUR HUNDRED ELECTORAL VOTES. What happened?

They're still on-board the Trump/Russian collusion business in spite of the FACT there's EVIDENCE it was the Democrats who did this. Meanwhile, they've relabeled it "opposition research" or "but Hillary isn't POUS".

To make matters worse, we have the Uranium 1 deal which is FAR WORSE than what they dreamed up and projected on Trump.

How is it possible they'd become so well programmed that they'd find this level of denial? Where's the fortitude, where's the honesty, and where's the independence?
Team Trump is getting nervous

Time to start false flag blaming the Dems

Mueller is getting close

I imagine more than Team Trump is getting nervous

Forum List

Back