What Gives?

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
I have stay logged in checked. Yet it keeps signing me out. Then it won’t accept my password. So I reset it. The site logs me out again! Then refuses to accept my password again! And so... I had to reset it again...

I expect it to do this again after this post. What gives?

Still logging me out... I've reset all the devices I use to access this site. And still it gives me shit. What's the F'ing problem?

Yeah, had triple bypass last year...

... am in Louisville's Presbyterian Home...

... have had to cut back on a lot of postin' I used to do.

Thank you for your concern.

Yeah, had triple bypass last year...

... am in Louisville's Presbyterian Home...

... have had to cut back on a lot of postin' I used to do.

Thank you for your concern.
Welcome back! Tell Possum I said "Hi!"

I have stay logged in checked. Yet it keeps signing me out. Then it won’t accept my password. So I reset it. The site logs me out again! Then refuses to accept my password again! And so... I had to reset it again...

Some of that has been happening to me as well. Starting yesterday. I was logged out. So I went to log in, and it didn't seem to remember my password. SO, I had to dig forever to find it written down.
Logged back in, and shortly after was logged out again. Logged back in okay.

Was logged out a couple of times after that, and then today when I got here, I had to login again.
Annoying, but stuff happens.

Some of that has been happening to me as well. Starting yesterday. I was logged out. So I went to log in, and it didn't seem to remember my password. SO, I had to dig forever to find it written down.

Was logged out a couple of times after that, and then today when I got here, I had to login again.
Yeah it’s still doing it today for me.

Was for me too. I had to switch browsers. :(

I noticed my logins weren't getting accepted as quickly.. In fact, when I clicked on the blank name box to bring up my stored name and password, one time it only loaded my name...

I was watching the messages at the bottom of chrome while this was slow.. There's a LOT of ad loading and what appears to be retrieving your "Personal buying" info from various advertisers.. They may be weighing down the time it takes to go properly logged in ---- OR --- the site is doing extra maintenance or something...

I guessed that Chrome/google was just "checking my passport' or my wallet or something...

What platform/browser are you on????

I noticed my logins weren't getting accepted as quickly.. In fact, when I clicked on the blank name box to bring up my stored name and password, one time it only loaded my name...

I was watching the messages at the bottom of chrome while this was slow.. There's a LOT of ad loading and what appears to be retrieving your "Personal buying" info from various advertisers.. They may be weighing down the time it takes to go properly logged in ---- OR --- the site is doing extra maintenance or something...

I guessed that Chrome/google was just "checking my passport' or my wallet or something...

I was, and have been using Opera, no problems until a couple of days ago, and I just can't stay logged in now.

Now I am using Chrome - so far no problems.

Still logging me out... I've reset all the devices I use to access this site. And still it gives me shit. What's the F'ing problem?

You may want to check you are on all your devices logging in to either the HTTP, or the HTTPS, versions of the site, but not alternating.

I’m using my IPhone.

Forum List

Back