Zone1 What future lines will be blurred?

It is no surprise that you don't perceive it. But trust me, every sane person that reads you posts sees it very clearly.

For example:

Where did that come from, the idea that normal homes and normal families are akin to Hitler and Stalin?

That sure did not come from any rational source. That's Satan putting that shit in your head, filling the void that you created by denying God.
The idea yous guys are pushing is the traditional family, enough said...The worst monsters in human history have been straight males who have been raised by a man and a woman. Your Polis is nothing new.

What other lines will be blurred?

Your house is now MY HOUSE because I BELIEVE it is!

Refusing to suck a faggots asshole is violence...you'll be thrown in prison.

Refusing to let your child get ass raped is violence...you will be thrown in prison.

Voting for Trump will be punishable by death by slow torture.

Refuse to be injected with experimen...errrr...wait a minute :shock:

The idea yous [sic] guys are pushing is the traditional family, enough said...The worst monsters in human history have been straight males who have been raised by a man and a woman. Your Polis is nothing new.

I think that by directly attacking and condemning the very most essential foundations of all successful human civilization, you have proven my point very vividly.

Traditional norms, no, I was never into those so-called traditional norms forced upon society. I want freedom, why do you hate freedom?

The funny thing about traditional norms is they change every generation

Your house is now MY HOUSE because I BELIEVE it is!

Refusing to suck a faggots asshole is violence...you'll be thrown in prison.

Refusing to let your child get ass raped is violence...you will be thrown in prison.

Voting for Trump will be punishable by death by slow torture.

Refuse to be injected with experimen...errrr...wait a minute :shock:

You spend a lot of time thinking about ass sex, why is that?

Untrue..History has proven that is not the case.

On the other hand, sex is referred as to the biological characteristics of a person, such as their sex organs, hormones, and chromosomes. It's safe to say that science recognizes three sexes: male, female, and intersex. However, gender is not made up of binary forms. Instead, it's a wide spectrum.

Let’s assume the above paragraph is true. Why would you need to change someones physical sex characteristics to “match“ their gender which has nothing to do with their biological sex? If gender is just a societal construct and is separate from A persons biological sex it makes zero sense that we would need to hack the tits off a teenage girl or take a dick saw to a young boy.

Let’s assume the above paragraph is true. Why would you need to change someones physical sex characteristics to “match“ their gender which has nothing to do with their biological sex? If gender is just a societal construct and is separate from A persons biological sex it makes zero sense that we would need to hack the tits off a teenage girl or take a dick saw to a young boy.
They don't use a saw

Curious as to your thoughts on what future lines will be blurred, we have already seen the deleterious effects as a culture war rages over whether traditional norms stay dominant, or a new dogma emerges that makes everything of questionable origin, or relevance.

Social media has blurred the lines of actual socializing, and now we have new genders, even in children, it makes many wonder whether these people have lost their ability to reason, to understand that reality has not changed, you have,

What other lines will be blurred? A.I., and how? This has a lot of people worried.

Everything changes all the time. Everything will be "blurred".

How people see the world depends on what's around them, the money they can have to be independent or not.

However AI will probably lead to a dumbing down, TikTok is already turning people into zombies.

They do. They literally FORCE me to with all their LGBTQ and faggotry and pervertism shoved in my face every day.

I even heard they hold parades because they are PROUD the fuck asshole.

Are you PROUD of it as well?

That is so weird. I have never been forced to think about ass sex, seems you are just trying to hide something

Forum List

Back