What food(s) are your 'Secret Passion?'

And butter with GARLIC makes everything divine.

Have you been to the Garlic festival? Its at the end of the month.

Nope. The main one that I know of is in Gilroy, and it's about a 1,000 degrees in the shade. That and the overwhelming smell of deep fried food give me the vapors.

;) That's the one im talking about. If you get there first thing when it opens its not so blazing hot which makes it much better.

Nope. The main one that I know of is in Gilroy, and it's about a 1,000 degrees in the shade. That and the overwhelming smell of deep fried food give me the vapors.

;) That's the one im talking about. If you get there first thing when it opens its not so blazing hot which makes it much better.

It's a long drive from Oaklandtown for someone who is Not A Morning Person.

;)

'Vapors...'?

Is that girl-speak for 'farts'?

:confused:

:(

No, the vapors is a polite way of saying that the combination makes me feel positively ill.

Beer/Cheese Fondue with french bread to dip in
Cheese Queso
Deep fried jalapeno poppers
Fried Mozz dipped in TONS of Wing Sauce
Cream Cheese Wraps
A LOT of Sangria
Any kind of bread, with lots of REAL butter

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What are these calories of which you speak?

Are these some sort of artificial food additives they put in corporate fare or something?

OK I'm starving now, you all have done your job well.

But actually my only real weakness is Pretzel rods in a glass of V8.

I know it's strange but what the hell.

Roasted chicken whit crispy salty skin, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans with lots of butter.

Forum List

Back