What ever happened to our Russian posters?

Billy Bush lost his job and now his wife is divorcing him for laughing at Trump and Trump is Potus.

Republicans have made their decision....

to no longer put America First..... Today, is a sad day in our History....
like democrats put America first.....in this century its party over country unless there is an election coming up....then they suddenly care...

Any real infiltrator worth his or her weight isn't going to waste their time posting keystrokes on a place like this. This forum doesn't even have a mission statement or a common shared goal. There's no stated function. No focal point.

Real infiltrators are going to blend in with people who are actually doing something useful. Respectfully speaking.

The only infiltrators one need worry about in places like this is their own government and likely some SPLC nerds around here and there. And maybe some of your mods. I'm sure there's a see something/say something policy. How arbitrary it might be is likely the only concern, though.

Any congressman/woman will always have a handler if they've taken on a screen name on a forum. This I know from first hand experience, and I won't tell how I know that. Ha.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back