AP record number of Muslims running for U.S. office

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
More Muslim Americans are currently running for government office than at any other time since Sept. 11, 2001, the Associated Pressreported Monday.

AP: Record Number of Muslims Running for U.S. Office
-------------------------------------------------------------

Notice how the AP is saying the same thing notice as well sheep EUROPE took the same path the US is taking so unless you want to find out what rape is like, murders, right in front of your facs and kids faces I'd wake up to reality.

TAKING OVER THE WEST HAS A REAL POINT TO IT TRUMPHOBES...........TARDS

• Banned
So? The same paranoia used to exist about Catholics

fantasy worlds see paranoid. It's being informed can't wait until you feel it all as it unfolds and by the time reality hits it will be way to late.

More Muslim Americans are currently running for government office than at any other time since Sept. 11, 2001, the Associated Pressreported Monday.

Notice how the AP is saying the same thing notice as well sheep EUROPE took the same path the US is taking so unless you want to find out what rape is like, murders, right in front of your facs and kids faces I'd wake up to reality.

Congratulations for the Muslim Americans. Great to hear.

• Banned

Did you know that in Islamic law, a parent who kills a child suffers no penalty?

Oh sounds like PLANNED PARENTHOOD .....

And......? Is religion a measure for who is allowed and who is not allowed to run for office in this country?

fantasy worlds see paranoid. It's being informed can't wait until you feel it all as it unfolds and by the time reality hits it will be way to late.

You wouldn’t know reality if it smacked you in the ass. You’re nothing but a paranoid conspiracy nut job

Ahhh, the role begins. Next is the infiltration of the Infidels. Next will be the slow, incremental conversion to Sharia Law. And finally will be the conversion of the Dhimmis to a Muslim State.

And to think, these weak-kneed western fools never even put up a fight and their Leftist party even celebrated the invasion and takeover of their own country as a GOOD THING.

Catholics never flew planes into the World Trade Center.

No, they just slaughtered millions of people throughout history in the name of God, Not to mention all the children that got molested

Last I checked, the Crusades were mostly about fighting back and defeating MUSLIMS.

Besides, the topic isn't what happened in the 12th century, the topic is what is happening TODAY.

No, they just slaughtered millions of people throughout history in the name of God, Not to mention all the children that got molested

Last I checked, the Crusades were mostly about fighting back and defeating MUSLIMS.

Besides, the topic isn't what happened in the 12th century, the topic is what is happening TODAY.

Today they touch children

That's right. Today, some catholic priests touch little boys, and muslims marry, abuse, mutilate and rape little girls.

AusMuslimChildMarriage-BritishChildMarriage.jpeg

That's right. Today, some catholic priests touch little boys, and muslims marry, abuse, mutilate and rape little girls.

View attachment 205245
Remember all the RIghties supporting David Koresh.

Forum List

Back