What ever happened to our Russian posters?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Six months ago, we were stormed with new posters from Russia
They all seemed to join at the same time and posted the same “USA SUCKS” threads over and over

They all disappeared.....What happened?

They're still here. Pretending to be Republicans.

Only, maybe, many are Republicans.

It used to be D-for Democrat and R- for Republican, but now it is R-for Russian.....

What a transformation!

Republicans have made their decision....

to no longer put America First..... Today, is a sad day in our History....

For real?
Names?

If they're Republicans, that's beyond shameful.

My question is, WHY are Republicans on the side of Russia?

Nothing has happened to Russian posters: I keep posting as usual, so does Eugene, go figure and check our profiles, dear OP.

I can only guess: liberals are so darn loud today that you just couldn't hear our soft voices. :badgrin:

Most did not disappear..... they've just blended in with Republicans.
That guy who posted in Gardening and Landscaping, who kept coming back and getting banned again, he's not here. Unless the accent was fake to begin with. Which I frequently suspected.

Nothing has happened to Russian posters: I keep posting as usual, so does Eugene, go figure and check our profiles, dear OP.

I can only guess: liberals are so darn loud today that you just couldn't hear our soft voices. :badgrin:

Where are all your friends?

A lot of new ones lately I suspect are Russians, joined within the last couple months getting ready for the 2018 election.

They all seemed to join at the same time and posted the same “USA SUCKS” threads over and over

here is one I found for you.
a14ab062-15ea-4e65-93b8-e77b6974727b_1.e05cb0852f5594969c0ee229f02bf728.jpeg

A lot of new ones lately I suspect are Russians, joined within the last couple months getting ready for the 2018 election.
They were so easy to pick out
Their grammar was so bad.

Don’t see them now

They're occupied with preparations to interfere with the midterms this November; they know Trump won't do anything about it.

They're occupied with preparations to interfere with the midterms this November; they know Trump won't do anything about it.
Oh, I thought Mueller indicted them.

Forum List

Back