What Elevation is Your House at?

Found a cool resource, it has an elevation finder (among many other tools). You should be able to key in directly on your domicile and find your exact elevation above (or below) sea level.
My house is 5511.8 feet above sea level. :thup:

Elevation Finder
Already have an app for that.

Next

Yawn
Bet you even have an app for that over inflated ego, don'tcha. :thup:
fran is such a douche.

Oh, shit let me check your app. I think I might be drowning in the Chesapeake Bay!

You see what you did here, Ringel05? Damn you!

106.0 m/347.8ft

Do I get a Gold Star?

Found a cool resource, it has an elevation finder (among many other tools). You should be able to key in directly on your domicile and find your exact elevation above (or below) sea level.

Elevation Finder

Next

Yawn
Missed, but that's good unless suicide is your plan

Elevation Finder

Next

Yawn
Yup, I definitely hit the mark. :thup:

Elevation Finder

Next

Yawn
fran is such a douche.

Oh, shit let me check your app. I think I might be drowning in the Chesapeake Bay!
During hurricane Sandy the water got to within a mile of my home, while driving thru the next town a week after I almost threw up in my truck at the sight of the homeless sitting at the firehouse fema station.

Guess my father picked a good spot

I know exactly where I am without your spyware

Elevation Finder

Next

Yawn
No one types after I hit my mark

Do they little boy

Elevation Finder

Next

Yawn

Do they little boy
Wow! You really are triggered. What else would I expect from white trash, overcompensating for his or her inferiority complex. :dunno:

9230' just under the mesa rim at Mt. Taylor, NM.
No wonder it is hard to breath sometimes.
Albuquerque is only about 5200', so I was not aware this was so much higher.
I knew the peak was about 12,000', but I felt more at the base here.

9230' just under the mesa rim at Mt. Taylor, NM.
No wonder it is hard to breath sometimes.
Albuquerque is only about 5200', so I was not aware this was so much higher.
I knew the peak was about 12,000', but I felt more at the base here.
Yup that's quite a ways up. I'm up towards the Sandias (NE ABQ) and I'm at 5511.8.

Elevation Finder

Next

Yawn
fran is such a douche.

During hurricane Sandy the water got to within a mile of my home, while driving thru the next town a week after I almost threw up in my truck at the sight of the homeless sitting at the firehouse fema station.

No you didn't.

9.8 feet.

While the rest of you are suffering from the global warming, I will already have drowned.

See, that's why some of us get high.

Where I am in Carolina f'rinstance, the hottest I've ever seen it get, at the peak of the most intense heat wave of any year, was 89 degrees. But down the hill in the next town they're in triple digits.

Yesterday October 4 I ran some A/C. A few years ago on exactly the same date I was running the wood stove.
Actually the A/C is there for dehumidifying, but still it was warm enough to kick in.

Elevation Finder

Next

Yawn
fran is such a douche.

No you didn't.
Yea I did, it was the saddest thing that I ever saw, and so close to home. People had their lives crushed. Some of these people lived just 5 to 10 feet over the high tide line, the surge was 20 feet over that. A lighthouse vanished, not even one brick remained

Next

Yawn

Do they little boy
Wow! You really are triggered. What else would I expect from white trash, overcompensating for his or her inferiority complex. :dunno:
Sad that I don't need your appy?

Do they little boy
Don't care that don't need the appy....... Love that you're a narcissistic asshole, at least it's something to have fun with. :thup:

Do they little boy
Don't care that don't need the appy....... Love that you're a narcissistic asshole, at least it's something to have fun with. :thup:
You sumbitch fits too...…………….

Forum List

Back