Happy 10/4 Day!

my2¢

So it goes
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
upload_2019-10-4_10-2-21.png

I enjoy watching Highway Patrol and Perry Mason as much for the cars as the show itself.

I enjoy watching Highway Patrol and Perry Mason as much for the cars as the show itself.

You must watch MeTV. I think Hollywood is bringing back remakes of both of these classics! However, in the new versions:

• Broderick Crawford will be replaced by a an effeminate 22 year old vegan with green hair who drives an electric Prius squad car and dates a black chick.
  • Perry Mason will be replaced with a lesbian anorexic feminist with a mastectomy who was raped when she was 19 in her UC Berkley college dorm.
Look for them both on NBC.

You must watch MeTV. I think Hollywood is bringing back remakes of both of these classics! However, in the new versions:

• Broderick Crawford will be replaced by a an effeminate 22 year old vegan with green hair who drives an electric Prius squad car and dates a black chick.
  • Perry Mason will be replaced with a lesbian anorexic feminist with a mastectomy who was raped when she was 19 in her UC Berkley college dorm.
Look for them both on NBC.

You could have a glorious career as a screenwriter for network TV.

Forum List

Back