What does whomever wins this election need to do

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
to unite this country?

If Hillary wins - what should she do to bring us together?

If Trump wins - what should he do to bring us together?

to unite this country?

The country will be split no matter what. Both candidates are toxic to the opposition and the losing side will never accept the other.

to unite this country?

The country will be split no matter what. Both candidates are toxic to the opposition and the losing side will never accept the other.

Is there anything the candidate can do to alter that dynamic?

to unite this country?

she needs to lie to convince 1/2 the nation she doesn't hate us.
she needs a really good lie to convince us she actually cares about the country

honestly, leftist have no desire to unite the country as they are they ones that forced the divide.

trump just needs to act like a conservative, since he's not one, I don't see much happening as the leftist media will spin anything he does in the worst light possible.

to unite this country?

Wishful questions, but the country is too divided along educational and partisan lines. We will unlikely see unity in our lifetimes - certainly not in mine and probably not in my children's or grandchildren's. This has been brewing for decades.

I agree it's been brewing a long time and this election is like the perfect storm - symbolic of the deep unrest amongst us.

But I do think there are things that the winner can do to aim us towards a reconciliation. I hope so anyway.

Damn...I was hoping for like...some serious responses?

(and no genocide and hanging the opposition really doesn't quite qualify....)

I agree it's been brewing a long time and this election is like the perfect storm - symbolic of the deep unrest amongst us.

But I do think there are things that the winner can do to aim us towards a reconciliation. I hope so anyway.

If Hillary wins - Republicans will put her through hell with obstruction and possible impeachment attempts.

If Trump wins - We are fucked.

to unite this country?

To go on television and explain in vivid terms how serious our national debt is and lay out a plan to cut it.
Start by doing away with the debt of energy.

to unite this country?

NOTHING Clinton does will unite this country. The majority knows she is a criminal and a corrupt and evil person and want nothing to do with her. Trump well he can prove everyone wrong by actually fixing the inner cities and changing trade deals to put people back to work. Won't unite the entire country but enough to crush any democrat in 2020.

People are angry, scared, distrustful of traditional institutions...someone needs to convince them that:

jobs - we may have lost traditional jobs but we can create new ones
that trade agreements will not take American jobs
that the President represents ALL of us
that our voices matter - listen to us, ask us why we aren't supporting traditional politicians and the status quo
that you can CAN and WILL work with the opposition because there are things we agree upon

that's a few things....

to unite this country?

NOTHING Clinton does will unite this country. The majority knows she is a criminal and a corrupt and evil person and want nothing to do with her. Trump well he can prove everyone wrong by actually fixing the inner cities and changing trade deals to put people back to work. Won't unite the entire country but enough to crush any democrat in 2020.

Yeah, you racist NaziCons are all about "crushing"...

People are angry, scared, distrustful of traditional institutions...someone needs to convince them that:

jobs - we may have lost traditional jobs but we can create new ones
that trade agreements will not take American jobs
that the President represents ALL of us
that our voices matter - listen to us, ask us why we aren't supporting traditional politicians and the status quo
that you can CAN and WILL work with the opposition because there are things we agree upon

that's a few things....

That's hard to explain to ignorant scared anarchist who just want to burn the house down. Education is the only answer - and that takes time, effort, and resources. Oh, and less inbreeding.

For sake of unity if Hillary wins it would greatly help if she stands by Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland as opposed to bringing somebody in who is younger and more liberal.

As for Trump, I find it harder to say. All that comes to mind is, "grow up".

Forum List

Back