‘Calibration error’. BULLSHIT.. machine changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The fucking DemocRAT FRAUD is already playing out!!!!!!

CHICAGO — Early voting in Illinois got off to a rocky start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats.

Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan went to vote Monday at the Schaumburg Public Library.

“I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

The conservative website Illinois Review reported that “While using a touch screen voting machine in Schaumburg, Moynihan voted for several races on the ballot, only to find that whenever he voted for a Republican candidate, the machine registered the vote for a Democrat in the same race. He notified the election judge at his polling place and demonstrated that it continued to cast a vote for the opposing candidate’s party. Moynihan was eventually allowed to vote for Republican candidates, including his own race.

Moynihan offered this gracious lesson to his followers on Twitter: “Be careful when you vote in Illinois. Make sure you take the time to check your votes before submitting.”

Cook County Board of Elections Deputy Communications Director Jim Scalzitti, told Illinois Watchdog, the machine was taken out of service and tested.

“This was a calibration error of the touch-screen on the machine,” Scalzitti said. “When Mr. Moynihan used the touch-screen, it improperly assigned his votes due to improper calibration.”....... Improper calibration, MY ASS!!!!

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

This type of shit will happen in epidemic proportions in November. I advise everyone to video your experience behind the curtain this November. These fuckers will cheat every chance they can.

Very same thing happened in 2014 there.
I wonder how many got through without being noticed
tumblr_n9rocsXa2J1s0536lo1_250.gif

I wonder if this is one of the Soros owned machines that are now in 16 states, thanks to Obuma giving out contracts?

yes it is one of the states

this has been reported in another state as well

In the US, Smartmatic has offered technology and support services to the Electoral Commissions of 307 counties in 16 States:

Arizona
California
Colorado
District of Columbia
Florida
Illinois
Louisiana
Michigan
Missouri
New Jersey
Nevada
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Virginia
Washington
Wisconsin

• Banned
I wonder if this is one of the Soros owned machines that are now in 16 states, thanks to Obuma giving out contracts?

In the US, Smartmatic has offered technology and support services to the Electoral Commissions of 307 counties in 16 States:

Arizona
California
Colorado
District of Columbia
Florida
Illinois
Louisiana
Michigan
Missouri
New Jersey
Nevada
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Virginia
Washington
Wisconsin
The Republicans better check every machine, they are also changing down ticket people to DemocRATS!

Arizona
California
Colorado
District of Columbia
Florida
Illinois
Louisiana
Michigan
Missouri
New Jersey
Nevada
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Virginia
Washington
Wisconsin
The Republicans better check every machine, they are also changing down ticket people to DemocRATS!

yup

probably still wont be enough to over come trump

• Banned
I also wonder if you vote for a Dimwit, does the machine vote Republican or do you vote for a Dimwit on both lines.....THAT is NOT a calibration error, but outright voter fraud, and the company should be held accountable!!!!

CHICAGO — Early voting in Illinois got off to a rocky start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats.

Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan went to vote Monday at the Schaumburg Public Library.

“I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

The conservative website Illinois Review reported that “While using a touch screen voting machine in Schaumburg, Moynihan voted for several races on the ballot, only to find that whenever he voted for a Republican candidate, the machine registered the vote for a Democrat in the same race. He notified the election judge at his polling place and demonstrated that it continued to cast a vote for the opposing candidate’s party. Moynihan was eventually allowed to vote for Republican candidates, including his own race.

Moynihan offered this gracious lesson to his followers on Twitter: “Be careful when you vote in Illinois. Make sure you take the time to check your votes before submitting.”

Cook County Board of Elections Deputy Communications Director Jim Scalzitti, told Illinois Watchdog, the machine was taken out of service and tested.

“This was a calibration error of the touch-screen on the machine,” Scalzitti said. “When Mr. Moynihan used the touch-screen, it improperly assigned his votes due to improper calibration.”....... Improper calibration, MY ASS!!!!

Good job Schaumberg :clap:

But more likely this Mayor is just an idiot

I also wonder if you vote for a Dimwit, does the machine vote Republican or do you vote for a Dimwit on both lines.....THAT is NOT a calibration error, but outright voter fraud, and the company should be held accountable!!!!

it only votes for the leftard candidate

Why bother reading the details of this?
All one needs to know is if you hit the republican button it registers as the democrat vote.

What are the chances?
One, malfunctions like this (i.e. hitting A on a keyboard comes out as B) are extremely rare in trillions of electronic operations occurring.
Two, what are the odds an extremely rare malfunction on this machine happens to be one to change repub to dem? Incalculable, unless of course you are a highly intelligent I,T. programmer under some kind of orders or incentives to do so.

Paper ballots. I wonder why the obvious fix is so repellent to many.

Waste for one. You have to have enough ballots for your entire county...and only 20% of them show up to vote. Accessibility is another. How does a voter who is blind cast a secret ballot on paper?

And who do you think counts those paper ballots? People? :lol: Not by a long shot.

If you do Logic & Accuracy and functional testing prior to deployment and as long as your voting machine has a VVPAT (voter verified paper audit trail), and finally if your state requires a post election manual audit of the paper trail, you've got nothing to fear from voting machines.

New Topics

Forum List

Back