What does this say about the intellect of the left?

We all know that life begins at conception (a fetus has unique DNA). And yet the left has embraced a sort of "out of sight, out of mind" mindset when it comes to the abortion issue. Since they can't actually see the baby, it must not be a baby.
"We know from experience that a woman who sees an ultrasound image of her child is highly likely to keep her baby,"
That is quite an indictment on the left's view on this issue. Just a simple photograph is enough to change them from pro-abortion to pro-life. That's it. Nothing more. No statistics and data. Not an emotional plea. Not even incentives. Just a simple photograph.

What 1 Charity Organization Is Doing to Save 1 Million Unborn Babies

You don't know what you're talking about.

Who. The. Fuck. Cares?

Mind your own fucking business. It's not your problem what happens to some stranger's baby.

Are there any other cases where you want everyone else to look the other way and mind their own business when children are being molested and killed?

Or just abortion?

Another guy who doesn't understand the difference between mindless cells and an actual person. When I wrote "some stranger's baby", I meant to say that their choosing not to have a baby is not your business.

It makes no difference to your life. No one can force you, or anyone you know to have a (legal) abortion. Whereas a guy keeping child sex slaves or who is murdering kids is doing so against the will of others. He actually COULD just slaughter your children, regardless of your opinion on the matter.

Pre-conscious fetuses don't have a will to violate. They don't have minds. It's not even remotely similar, and that's obvious to anyone who knows even a tiny bit of science.

Our fetal homicide laws define a human fetus as "a child in the womb in ANY stage of development."

Why should I disregard the significance of that definition and adopt your leftarded denials instead?

I don't give a fuck what you do with your life. You could win the lottery, or jump in front of a train. It would make 0 difference to me either way.

Just don't tell me or mine what to do, and I'll do the same to you. The minute you idealogue ***** start trying to tell my female family and friends what to do, we start to have a fucking problem.

GFY

Oh? Do we have a problem?

:alcoholic:

GFY moar.

I realize why you want to terminate your sister's pregnancy so you won't be an uncledaddy, but I don't like you anyways.

Who. The. Fuck. Cares?

Mind your own fucking business. It's not your problem what happens to some stranger's baby.

Are there any other cases where you want everyone else to look the other way and mind their own business when children are being molested and killed?

Or just abortion?

Another guy who doesn't understand the difference between mindless cells and an actual person. When I wrote "some stranger's baby", I meant to say that their choosing not to have a baby is not your business.

It makes no difference to your life. No one can force you, or anyone you know to have a (legal) abortion. Whereas a guy keeping child sex slaves or who is murdering kids is doing so against the will of others. He actually COULD just slaughter your children, regardless of your opinion on the matter.

Pre-conscious fetuses don't have a will to violate. They don't have minds. It's not even remotely similar, and that's obvious to anyone who knows even a tiny bit of science.

Our fetal homicide laws define a human fetus as "a child in the womb in ANY stage of development."

Why should I disregard the significance of that definition and adopt your leftarded denials instead?

I don't give a fuck what you do with your life. You could win the lottery, or jump in front of a train. It would make 0 difference to me either way.

Just don't tell me or mine what to do, and I'll do the same to you. The minute you idealogue ***** start trying to tell my female family and friends what to do, we start to have a fucking problem.

Just for leftardz like you. . . I am going to continue to push the fights against abortion harder and harder every fucking day. The fact that you don't like it or that you are offended by it? That's just extra satisfaction for me.

YOU and your butthurt, your ignorance and your denials are a big part of my motivation to continue fighting abortion.

Think about that for a little while.

In the Bible (Jeremiah) God says:

"I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb.

According to God then life begins BEFORE conception.

Whoa!!!!

Who. The. Fuck. Cares?

Or just abortion?

Just for leftardz like you. . . I am going to continue to push the fights against abortion harder and harder every fucking day. The fact that you don't like it or that you are offended by it? That's just extra satisfaction for me.

YOU and your butthurt, your ignorance and your denials are a big part of my motivation to continue fighting abortion.

And? Like I said, I don't care what you do with your pathetic existence. Go for it. Shoot for the fucking stars. Come back and talk when you actually get one of your twisted little goals accomplished. You're not significant enough for anyone to care about.

Who. The. Fuck. Cares?

Or just abortion?

Hey "CHUZ LIFE," do you have any other interests other than abortion? It's so fucking weird how you only seem to ever talk about abortion stuff.

We all know that life begins at conception (a fetus has unique DNA). And yet the left has embraced a sort of "out of sight, out of mind" mindset when it comes to the abortion issue. Since they can't actually see the baby, it must not be a baby.
"We know from experience that a woman who sees an ultrasound image of her child is highly likely to keep her baby,"
That is quite an indictment on the left's view on this issue. Just a simple photograph is enough to change them from pro-abortion to pro-life. That's it. Nothing more. No statistics and data. Not an emotional plea. Not even incentives. Just a simple photograph.

Again, 20,000 children die every day around the world of hunger and disease. Pro-birthers COULD save every one with food and medicine, but out of sight out of mind. So you let them die but complain about 'births' because it costs you no money or effort. You just have to say you are angry, it can't get easier than that does it. Pro-birthers hold zero high ground, once you save the 20,000 a day that are already there then you'll have an argument, until then you only point your boney finger at your reflection in the mirror.

Or just abortion?

Hey "CHUZ LIFE," do you have any other interests other than abortion? It's so fucking weird how you only seem to ever talk about abortion stuff.

I have way too many other interests. It's funny really that you are so butthurt about it.

Who. The. Fuck. Cares?

Then why do we have laws against murder? After all, it's not your problem what happens to some girl at the hands of Ted Bundy. :eusa_doh:

You are equivocating abortion with murder? Wow. I don't think you have much room to talk about other people's intellect.
You just misused the word "equivocating" and are lecturing about intellect? :lol:

I have way too many other interests. It's funny really that you are so butthurt about it.

Like what? Early abortion vs late term abortion? Or...how about abortion in USA vs the UK? When you walk in your house, are there pro-life posters all over your walls?

Again, 20,000 children die every day around the world of hunger and disease. Pro-birthers COULD save every one with food and medicine, but out of sight out of mind. So you let them die but complain about 'births' because it costs you no money or effort. You just have to say you are angry, it can't get easier than that does it. Pro-birthers hold zero high ground, once you save the 20,000 a day that are already there then you'll have an argument, until then you only point your boney finger at your reflection in the mirror.

We already have laws against the starvation, molestation, abuse and neglect of children once they are born.

This is a fight for the equal protections of essentially the same fucking children while they are only a few weeks younger and still in their mother's womb.

You must have missed the part about 20 weeks and what it takes to be a conscious human being.

Once the fetus is conscious, sure, by all means, no more abortion (except in rare circumstances, like disfigurement or death of the infant or mother). Her ship has kinda sailed by then. But before then? It's not a person. And if I was aborted as a pre-conscious fetus, I would never have existed in the first place, so ...
That's your opinion, nothing more.

Well, of course it is. Any time they start blathering about "personhood" like it's a real thing, you know they're just bullshitting and asserting their opinions as "science".

Who. The. Fuck. Cares?

Then why do we have laws against murder? After all, it's not your problem what happens to some girl at the hands of Ted Bundy. :eusa_doh:

You are equivocating abortion with murder? Wow. I don't think you have much room to talk about other people's intellect.
You just misused the word "equivocating" and are lecturing about intellect? :lol:

Using one word wrong is apparently completely disqualifying on this board of Einsteins. I must just not have been aware that I was surrounded by mental GIANTS such as yourself roaming these parts.

We already have laws against the starvation, molestation, abuse and neglect of children once they are born.

This is a fight for the equal protections of essentially the same fucking children while they are only a few weeks younger and still in their mother's womb.

Don't type on a message board, go spend your money and time helping save the tens of thousands of children already alive. Get to it, don't talk it do it.

You must have missed the part about 20 weeks and what it takes to be a conscious human being.

Once the fetus is conscious, sure, by all means, no more abortion (except in rare circumstances, like disfigurement or death of the infant or mother). Her ship has kinda sailed by then. But before then? It's not a person. And if I was aborted as a pre-conscious fetus, I would never have existed in the first place, so ...
That's your opinion, nothing more.

No, it's actually science. It would be true whether I was here, there, or nowhere, whether I believed in God or the flying spaghetti monster. My opinions on science don't matter. It just is.
Another opinion.

Like what? Early abortion vs late term abortion? Or...how about abortion in USA vs the UK? When you walk in your house, are there pro-life posters all over your walls?

What do you fucking care what my interests or motivations are?

Do you have a problem with my freedoms or something?

What do you fucking care what my interests or motivations are?

Do you have a problem with my freedoms or something?

The irony ... is murder.

Don't type on a message board, go spend your money and time helping save the tens of thousands of children already alive. Get to it, don't talk it do it.

Then who will be here to expose the ignorance and denials of leftards like you?

Also, fyi. . . . children in the womb are "already alive" too.

Non living things do not grow, mature and develop. A child in the womb does all of those things. Also, if the child were not "alive" there would be no need to kill it with an abortion. Would there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back