What does this say about the intellect of the left?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
We all know that life begins at conception (a fetus has unique DNA). And yet the left has embraced a sort of "out of sight, out of mind" mindset when it comes to the abortion issue. Since they can't actually see the baby, it must not be a baby.
"We know from experience that a woman who sees an ultrasound image of her child is highly likely to keep her baby,"
That is quite an indictment on the left's view on this issue. Just a simple photograph is enough to change them from pro-abortion to pro-life. That's it. Nothing more. No statistics and data. Not an emotional plea. Not even incentives. Just a simple photograph.

What 1 Charity Organization Is Doing to Save 1 Million Unborn Babies

Who. The. Fuck. Cares?

Mind your own fucking business. It's not your problem what happens to some stranger's baby.

Who. The. Fuck. Cares?

Mind your own fucking business. It's not your problem what happens to some stranger's baby.
Then why do we have laws against murder? After all, it's not your problem what happens to some girl at the hands of Ted Bundy. :eusa_doh:

You are equivocating abortion with murder? Wow. I don't think you have much room to talk about other people's intellect.

So the problem is now solved just show a picture and no more abortions. If the father leaves, show the picture, if hunger appears might want to show the picture again. The next question: will any picture do, who's to know?

s

Who. The. Fuck. Cares?

Then why do we have laws against murder? After all, it's not your problem what happens to some girl at the hands of Ted Bundy. :eusa_doh:

You are equivocating abortion with murder? Wow. I don't think you have much room to talk about other people's intellect.
How is not murder?!? Both end a life.

Now answer the question, dimwit. Why do we have laws against murder? "Mind your own fucking business. It's not your problem what happens to some strange woman at the hands of Ted Bundy".

(Are you starting to realize just how fuck'n stupid you sound yet?)

Because up to a certain point, the fetus is actually just a mindless cluster of cells, essentially part of the woman's body? Once it attains consciousness you could make the argument for murder, but that's somewhere around 20 weeks. Abortions at that stage are exceedingly rare.

Besides that, the circumstances are totally different. One is a woman deciding to remove a parasite from her body. The other is a guy randomly going around killing people who have nothing to do with him.

Who. The. Fuck. Cares?

upload_2017-8-30_21-39-5.jpeg

Is that the way the American public should view mother's who aren't responsible enough to ensure they have the resources to provide for their own?

*****SMILE*****

:)

You must have missed the part about 20 weeks and what it takes to be a conscious human being.

Once the fetus is conscious, sure, by all means, no more abortion (except in rare circumstances, like disfigurement or death of the infant or mother). Her ship has kinda sailed by then. But before then? It's not a person. And if I was aborted as a pre-conscious fetus, I would never have existed in the first place, so ...

Who. The. Fuck. Cares?

Are there any other cases where you want everyone else to look the other way and mind their own business when children are being molested and killed?

Or just abortion?

You must have missed the part about 20 weeks and what it takes to be a conscious human being.

Once the fetus is conscious, sure, by all means, no more abortion (except in rare circumstances, like disfigurement or death of the infant or mother). Her ship has kinda sailed by then. But before then? It's not a person. And if I was aborted as a pre-conscious fetus, I would never have existed in the first place, so ...
That's your opinion, nothing more.

Who. The. Fuck. Cares?

Are there any other cases where you want everyone else to look the other way and mind their own business when children are being molested and killed?

Or just abortion?

Another guy who doesn't understand the difference between mindless cells and an actual person. When I wrote "some stranger's baby", I meant to say that their choosing not to have a baby is not your business.

It makes no difference to your life. No one can force you, or anyone you know to have a (legal) abortion. Whereas a guy keeping child sex slaves or who is murdering kids is doing so against the will of others. He actually COULD just slaughter your children, regardless of your opinion on the matter.

Pre-conscious fetuses don't have a will to violate. They don't have minds. It's not even remotely similar, and that's obvious to anyone who knows even a tiny bit of science.

That's your opinion, nothing more.

No, it's actually science. It would be true whether I was here, there, or nowhere, whether I believed in God or the flying spaghetti monster. My opinions on science don't matter. It just is.

Who. The. F•••. Cares?

Mind your own f•••ing business. It's not your problem what happens to some stranger's baby.

Not so much their intellect, as their moral and ethical character, or lack thereof. Really, what kind of evil filth does it take to think that it's nobody else's business when an innocent child is killed in cold blood?

Mind your own f•••ing business. It's not your problem what happens to some stranger's baby.

How is one instance of an innocent person being willfully killed in cold blood different from another?

Who. The. F•••. Cares?

Not so much their intellect, as their moral and ethical character, or lack thereof. Really, what kind of evil filth does it take to think that it's nobody else's business when an innocent child is killed in cold blood?

Bottom line is, it's not your body. It's not. Your. Body. You have no say over how someone else treats their body, which includes its contents.

Which obviously excludes drugs and other debilitating substances that can endanger other people.

What does consciousness have to do with it? I'm in the middle of this most of the time. But when I hear these excuses about abortion, I got to ask ----

Do we kill "unconscious" people at will?? Unconscious is the same condition. Whether it's temporary damage, on purpose or because the brain is forming and growing.

This whole confrontation tone would change if folks actually dealt with abortions as having SOME consequences.

Forum List

Back