Federal judge blocks TX "show your papers" law

Federal judge blocks Texas' tough 'sanctuary cities' law

I feel sorry for the Texas legislature, having had a setback in their efforts to dismantle the Bill of Rights of the US constitution....

Go to hell, these activist judges have got to go. This is a clear interference with States police powers. The State certifies every law enforcement agency and they can set any rule they wish in regards to cooperating with immigration. They don't like it, the State can decertify them and take over the police department and sheriffs offices that don't want to abide by the law. I haven't been able to find the written decision yet, I want to see what this asshole actually said.

I feel sorry for the Texas legislature, having had a setback in their efforts to dismantle the Bill of Rights of the US constitution....

Go to hell, these activist judges have got to go. This is a clear interference with States police powers. The State certifies every law enforcement agency and they can set any rule they wish in regards to cooperating with immigration. They don't like it, the State can decertify them and take over the police department and sheriffs offices that don't want to abide by the law. I haven't been able to find the written decision yet, I want to see what this asshole actually said.

The state is interfering with local police. They can not force local police forces to enforce immigration law. Also removing democratically elected local governments is a police state mentality. Yet Greg Abbott claims to be a conservative.

The state is interfering with local police. They can not force local police forces to enforce immigration law. Also removing democratically elected local governments is a police state mentality. Yet Greg Abbott claims to be a conservative.

You're not very smart are ya, every city, county and police agency is incorporated or certified by the State. They exist at the pleasure of the State, nowhere does the Constitution dictate a local republican form of government, the State can establish any form for its political subdivisions it choses.

The reason why the Corrupt Democratic Party does every thing that they can to prevent the enforcement of our immigration laws is because they want to make white voters the minority ASAP.
Democrats are just straight-up racist.

You won't find it on Breitbart. You'll have to go to a sane site.

Don't get me wrong. I think that there may be a case for repealing the Bill of Rights. Maybe we should start with the 2nd Amendment....

I don't go to Breitbart, only time I see any of it is if it's linked in a post here. I checked 8-9 different sites and none had a link to the decision. All it was was repetition of the same shit. I guess it's a lot cheaper to just copy everyone else instead of actually doing the legwork.

I don't go to Breitbart, only time I see any of it is if it's linked in a post here. I checked 8-9 different sites and none had a link to the decision. All it was was repetition of the same shit. I guess it's a lot cheaper to just copy everyone else instead of actually doing the legwork.

I didn't have much trouble finding it. Get a 4th grader to help you.

Don't get me wrong. I think that there may be a case for repealing the Bill of Rights. Maybe we should start with the 2nd Amendment....

Typical regressive, run straight to the absurd. How about you rebut what I said instead of deflecting like an ignorant pussy.

I didn't have much trouble finding it. Get a 4th grader to help you.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. LMAO

The reason why the Corrupt Democratic Party does every thing that they can to prevent the enforcement of our immigration laws is because they want to make white voters the minority ASAP.
Democrats are just straight-up racist.
Get over the color crap. When you go fo4 number 2 do you deposit ice cream

You still might need that 4th grader to help you with the big words.

Attachments

• arpeio1.pdf
    148.5 KB · Views: 46

Wrong case dip shit. This thread has nothing to do with Joe.

Typical regressive, run straight to the absurd. How about you rebut what I said instead of deflecting like an ignorant pussy.

Deflection? I don't think so. The federal judge blocked this idiotic TX law because, in his opinion, it violates the Bill of Rights, which courts have interpreted as prohibiting police interrogation without probable cause. I do believe, Okie, that you are the one that is deflecting.

Get that 4th grader as soon as possible. I'm not going to keep pointing out your goofy crap. Top left of the first page.

Manuel de Jesus Ortega Melendres,
on behalf of himself and all others similarly situated; et al.
Plaintiffs,
and
United States of America,
Plaintiff-Intervenor,
v.
Joseph M. Arpaio, in his official capacity as Sheriff of
Maricopa County, Arizona; et al.
Defendants.

Deflection? I don't think so. The federal judge blocked this idiotic TX law because, in his opinion, it violates the Bill of Rights, which courts have interpreted as prohibiting police interrogation without probable cause. I do believe, Okie, that you are the one that is deflecting.

Getting an ID is not an interrogation.

Get that 4th grader as soon as possible. I'm not going to keep pointing out your goofy crap. Top left of the first page.

Manuel de Jesus Ortega Melendres,
on behalf of himself and all others similarly situated; et al.
Plaintiffs,
and
United States of America,
Plaintiff-Intervenor,
v.
Joseph M. Arpaio, in his official capacity as Sheriff of
Maricopa County, Arizona; et al.
Defendants.

Maybe you should get a computer with artificial intelligence, you damn sure don't have any. This is the title of this thread.

Federal judge blocks TX "show your papers" law

Do you not know the difference between TX and AZ?

Forum List

Back