what does the right want now?

no idiuvidual can match corporate money.

it will mean that our government will be owned by corporations and do their bidding.

Is that what the founders intended?

Now can you answer the question of wether you think corporations should be able to give to a candidate?

I wish they wouldnt, but this is the real world.... and if folks dont like that a corp. gives to a candidate they dislike. All ya have to do is not buy from them any longer.
This is something I practice.

Now answer my question.

Do you think its OK for unions to give to a candidate (always a Dem)?

I have been telling yoou this is what the republican party has been trying to do.

Now they proive it by this attempt to give corporations evern MORE power over our government.

The founders would be spinning in their graves at this one.

This is going to happen one day, it is a certainty with the Roberts court.

when will you people become AMERICANS again instead of republicans?

when did you stop caring about our Democracy?

it will mean that our government will be owned by corporations and do their bidding.

Most, if not all, of these give to both parties.... stop spinning it to make Rep's look like the only 'bad guy' here.

:eek: here is an idea.... be truthful! :eek:

being in a union that is an American union is doifferent than owning a piece of a corporation.

You do realise anyone can own a major chunk of an Corp and not just an American?

the republican party is asking for coporate donations to be able to be given directly to the party and or candidate.

they wnat to make that legal
TM Reading Comprehension Skill Level: Zero.

The RNC is filing a brief in support of Democrat Donors.

Go back, read the decisions and appeals related to the case, then read the RNC brief.

Then come back here and edit your posts as necessary if you learned anything. (which I doubt you will)

Most, if not all, of these give to both parties.... stop spinning it to make Rep's look like the only 'bad guy' here.

:eek: here is an idea.... be truthful! :eek:

It is the Republican party asking for this.

NOT THE DNC!

the republican party is asking for coporate donations to be able to be given directly to the party and or candidate.

Go back, read the decisions and appeals related to the case, then read the RNC brief.

Then come back here and edit your posts as necessary if you learned anything. (which I doubt you will)

bull shit

I have been telling yoou this is what the republican party has been trying to do.

Now they proive it by this attempt to give corporations evern MORE power over our government.

The founders would be spinning in their graves at this one.

Like the FF wouldn't be spinning in their graves to see how our country has turned out??

Big Govt? Taking money from one group to give to another? HC where the Prez and those Clowns are telling us we have to buy a commercial product??

Oh yeah. They would be spinning in their graves all right but not for the reason your trying to sell.

Funny how Unions give millions to Dem every election cycle but thats okay with you. Unions are always trying to influence elections with their big money.

Your an idiot.

Making this a partisan issue distracts from the harsh reality that the people will be the losers here.

you people are now on record defending the idea that corporations should be able to buy our elections.

The Government is owned by the lobbyists TM. Unions and Corporations and all of the rest of them.

HaHa. Don't hold your breath.

In her feeble biased brainTDM is always right and always post the facts and nothing but the facts.

Don't expect her to admit she may be wrong. LOL

She's an idiot.

It is the republican party doing this and NOT both parties trying to get this done.

Forum List

Back