what does the right want now?

Is corporation donations ok with you people?

How can you keep it American money that is involved?

Are union donations ok with you?

if so, you are a hypocrite.

not that we didn't already know that.

Unions are bound by the same rules as corporations, the only difference is that they do not donate to the party that is actively trying to destroy them for some reason. Also they are already donating at their limit and you can be absolutely sure that their money comes from Americans. Corporations can outspend unions by orders of magnitude.

Union member have no say in who the criminals at the top give their money to.

I know... my dad was a Rep. who worked for a local union, and he had NO say in it whatsoever, but he had better give those union dues or else.

If I see a corp. gives t candidates I dislike, they dont get my business.

Just like Starbucks.... they are a bunch of liberal asshats (the owners) so I dont shop there... its that simple.

But that is on the premise that I am allowed to spend my money how I want to :eusa_whistle:

Why do you on the right REFUSE to talk about what this thread is about?

Is corporation donations ok with you people?

How can you keep it American money that is involved?

Are union donations ok with you?

if so, you are a hypocrite.

not that we didn't already know that.

Unions are bound by the same rules as corporations, the only difference is that they do not donate to the party that is actively trying to destroy them for some reason. Also they are already donating at their limit and you can be absolutely sure that their money comes from Americans. Corporations can outspend unions by orders of magnitude.

aww, poor little hypocrite. You do support unions getting the same breaks but aren't man enough to be fair.

Go start a thread about Unions.

This thread is about the REPUBLICAN PARTY and their legal march to get unlimited Corporaste money legal

The Right would love for TRUTH DOESNT MATTER TO QUIT POSTING BULL SHIT!! that is just the start

It is a court document FILED by the republican party.

It is a cold hard fact.

Original file TM

http://electionlawblog.org/wp-content/uploads/Memorandum-Opinion.pdf

The case started with 2 businesses men William Danielczyk Jr. and Eugene R. Biagi
who contributed to Hillary Clinton's 2006 and 2008 senate and Presidential campaigns.

This thread isnt about Unions is it?

This thread is about the Republican party filing a brief with the courts so they can GET corporate funds given directly to the party and their candidates.

It will ruin this Democracy

You cannot get these people to address the issue when they can attack the lib instead, it's the only reason they waste time in this board.

This thread is about the Republican party filing a brief with the courts so they can GET corporate funds given directly to the party and their candidates.

Its about hypocrisy ..... and it flies both ways.

At least the Repubes are'nt hiding from it.

And if you stand against one, and not the other, you are indeed a hypocrite...

tell that to all the cons on thiss thread who said it was GREAT that the republican were doing this and are NOW complaining about unions to avoid the REAL subject in this thread.

Gutless lying hypocrite.

you change the subject on everyone else thread and never give a care.

Negged for being exactly what I knew you were.

You cannot get these people to address the issue when they can attack the lib instead, it's the only reason they waste time in this board.

yea I know they are trying to bury the subject of this thread.

They dont care about democracy they only care about winning elections

What is the problem here....?

If a corporations owner wants to donate to HIS/HER favorite candidate, so freeking what!

You dont think liberal owners are not going to take advantage of it?

Give me a break with the FAKE outrage.

what the republican parety ois doing here is asking for the ability to murder our democracy.

The Roberts court will no doubt give them that right.

Say goodbye to freedom folks

If Coporations are allowed to give whatever money they want to give to whatever candidate they watn to give it to our democracy will soon be over.

Your vote will mean nothing

They don't even care about that for the purposes of internet discussion, they are here to get their rocks off calling people bad names, it is entirely about dishing abuse to anonymous internet posters because they cannot call people cocksuckers in real life without the risk of violence.

they are really shitty Americans ( if they even are Americans).

what the republican parety ois doing here is asking for the ability to murder our democracy. The Roberts court will no doubt give them that right. Say goodbye to freedom folks

O lookie! Truthmatters dragged out her psychology of communications text and pulled out the part about crazy-maker communications chapter on projecting. (taking one's own vices and pretending them to be that of their adversary in order to escape notice of listener.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPstEwwj93U]Crazy Hyena Laugh (best on youtube) - YouTube[/ame]

I am really begining to wonder who these irght wing posters really are.

There is NO guarnetee that they are who they say they are.

Forum List

Back