What Does The Left Care About And Not Care About?

federalist50

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2016
For starters, let's talk about what the left doesn't care about:
1. A president (Clinton) who commits perjury in a federal court
2. A president (Obama) who violated U.S. financial law by giving the bond holders money to unions during the GM/Chrysler bankruptcy.
3. A president (Obama) who issued unconstitutional executive orders to change existing law previously passed by Congress and signed into law by another president.
4. A Secretary of State (Hillary) who kept a private server with classified documents in a mom & pop shop, which according to former FBI Director Comey said was hacked by five foreign intelligence agencies, committing 13 felonies in the process.
5. The DNC which conspired with the Hillary campaign to sabotage Bernie Sanders campaign.
6. The mainstream news media that engaged in collusion with the Hillary campaign to damage Trump and help her.

These are just some of many examples I could point out. Now what does the left care about? Actually its pretty simple. What they care most about, is doing whatever is necessary to obtain and retain political power and further their agenda!

What does the corporate state power structure care about? Keeping the masses, the unsubstantial people divided and conquered.

For starters, let's talk about what the left doesn't care about:
1. A president (Clinton) who commits perjury in a federal court
2. A president (Obama) who violated U.S. financial law by giving the bond holders money to unions during the GM/Chrysler bankruptcy.
3. A president (Obama) who issued unconstitutional executive orders to change existing law previously passed by Congress and signed into law by another president.
4. A Secretary of State (Hillary) who kept a private server with classified documents in a mom & pop shop, which according to former FBI Director Comey said was hacked by five foreign intelligence agencies, committing 13 felonies in the process.
5. The DNC which conspired with the Hillary campaign to sabotage Bernie Sanders campaign.
6. The mainstream news media that engaged in collusion with the Hillary campaign to damage Trump and help her.

These are just some of many examples I could point out. Now what does the left care about? Actually its pretty simple. What they care most about, is doing whatever is necessary to obtain and retain political power and further their agenda!

I wish I could think of something else that libtardz don't care about....

I know it's something to do with basic human rights. . .

Give me a minute.

Forum List

Back