Putin offers to provide Congress with details of Trump disclosures to Russian

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Putin has Trumps back once again

In a morning interview on Fox News, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) also spurned the Russian president’s announcement.

[The Post’s live blog on White House turmoil]

“I wouldn’t put much credibility on what Putin’s notes are, and if it comes in an email, I wouldn’t click on the attachment,” he said.

Speaking on CNN, Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) added: “The idea that we would accept any evidence from President Putin is absurd.”

Putin offers to provide Congress with details of Trump disclosures to Russian envoys

Your thread was Putin's goal. He's not interested in calming our politics. In fact his goal is just the opposite and you are helping him secure that goal with this very thread.

Are you the real Russian operative?

I believe (sorta) that Putin will divulge that which Trump told him-----
because it is benign stuff,,,,,,maybe.......???

Your thread was Putin's goal. He's not interested in calming our politics. In fact his goal is just the opposite and you are helping him secure that goal with this very thread.

You may call me Ms. Clandestine

Putin comes to save the day , mark my word that some people will take that as evidence..

You may call me Ms. Clandestine

Putin comes to save the day , mark my word that some people will take that as evidence..

no matter WHAT------the event is no good for Trump

As long as chaos, confusion, anxiety, and incoherence can be furthered and fomented via the corporate state media, the societal wealth extraction can continue unabated.

In a morning interview on Fox News, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) also spurned the Russian president’s announcement.

“I wouldn’t put much credibility on what Putin’s notes are, and if it comes in an email, I wouldn’t click on the attachment,” he said.

Speaking on CNN, Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) added: “The idea that we would accept any evidence from President Putin is absurd.”

Putin offers to provide Congress with details of Trump disclosures to Russian envoys
wouldn't click on the attachment :rofl:
thats a good one

Should Dems even bother running candidates in 2018 or just ask Putin who he wants in Congress?

One thing Putin is right about is the Democrat party and media have gone too far. He's also right that the media is schizophrenic.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/putin-us-media-schizophrenic-willing-release-transcripts-trump-lavrov-wh-meeting-video/

Putin is a master of discrediting the media to his favor... dead bodies of those who oppose him grow in numbers.
We can only be thankful Steve that we do have freedom of the News whether it's political stance in America.

wouldn't click on the attachment :rofl:
thats a good one

Good for Rubio...lol...

One thing Putin is right about is the Democrat party and media have gone too far. He's also right that the media is schizophrenic.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/putin-us-media-schizophrenic-willing-release-transcripts-trump-lavrov-wh-meeting-video/
Your media is not "left" or "right,.
No! It's Jew driven for Zionism.
Corporate owned; six major multinational corporations own ~90% of that americans read, see, hear - and since we're so fuggin' lazy - ultimately think, believe and buy into.

Forum List

Back