What does the GOP have to offer?

You want to make this about who gives the most money to charity? Just two years ago, I was volunteering 25 hours a week. You think you can throw around money and that makes you special? That's the same philosophy of these bogus corporations who think they can throw their morsels back to the people while f'ing em in the ass in the meantime.

As for your business; I'm happy for you that you seem to be successful. Possibly it's too easy for you, because you clearly don't have a very high value on the money you earn and you want to support candidates who are more than willing to waste your money.

/sulk?

Well he came in and said nothing. A lot. Then he displayed his talent: The ability to critcize others without ever making a point. Not exactly a Dale Carnegie graduate ;)
I try not to get caught up with or stoop down to the level of people of his type but hey, I'm human and have much to work on.
I just put him on ignore. Like a few others here, he's just not worthy of consideration.

Yeah, I saw that. I'm revisiting my 'no ignore list' rule. There are several people who verbally vomit every moment they're here. Why should I waste my time scrolling past the likes of SniperFire? On the other hand, there are at least three mods that I have to 'manually ignore' for that very reason. So. That's my 'big dilemma' for the evening. :eusa_angel:

You want to make this about who gives the most money to charity? Just two years ago, I was volunteering 25 hours a week. You think you can throw around money and that makes you special? That's the same philosophy of these bogus corporations who think they can throw their morsels back to the people while f'ing em in the ass in the meantime.

As for your business; I'm happy for you that you seem to be successful. Possibly it's too easy for you, because you clearly don't have a very high value on the money you earn and you want to support candidates who are more than willing to waste your money.

/sulk?

Well he came in and said nothing. A lot. Then he displayed his talent: The ability to critcize others without ever making a point. Not exactly a Dale Carnegie graduate ;)
I try not to get caught up with or stoop down to the level of people of his type but hey, I'm human and have much to work on.
I just put him on ignore. Like a few others here, he's just not worthy of consideration.

Again, you show your sense of elitism. This is why you vote for Obama. You think that the nonsense makes you extra special while he rapes the country. And I'll take an IQ test against you any day and we'll see who out performs who.

Also, you don't want to take me on, because you're afraid of being challenged. It's sad really.

Last edited:

Yeah, I saw that. I'm revisiting my 'no ignore list' rule. There are several people who verbally vomit every moment they're here. Why should I waste my time scrolling past the likes of SniperFire? On the other hand, there are at least three mods that I have to 'manually ignore' for that very reason. So. That's my 'big dilemma' for the evening. :eusa_angel:

A lot of dynamics at work here. Anonymity is definitely one. Being able to say whatever you want, with no consequence whatsoever. Few people show any respect for differing views. virtually no one ever apoligizes when they act inappropriate. It is a place where people who have no character will love, and people who do have character will be easily spotted.
But with all the negative and petty personalities, it's easy to get caught up in the bs sometimes.

I could live with you ignoring me. You seem kinda bitter anyhow and you're full of snipes. But I wish you the best either way.

A lot of dynamics at work here. Anonymity is definitely one. Being able to say whatever you want, with no consequence whatsoever. Few people show any respect for differing views. virtually no one ever apoligizes when they act inappropriate. It is a place where people who have no character will love, and people who do have character will be easily spotted.
But with all the negative and petty personalities, it's easy to get caught up in the bs sometimes.

Apologize? How you apologize for your own arrogance hypocrite? Once you finally proved to me that you are running a successful business, I gave you your props.

And don't think this is about anonymity. I'd have no problem arguing with you to your face. But you run and hide you little weasel. Only weasels take parting snipes and then can't even take a rebuttal (b/c you put someone on the ignore list).

Last edited:

Again, you show your sense of elitism. This is why you vote for Obama. You think that the nonsense makes you extra special while he rapes the country. And I'll take an IQ test against you any day and we'll see who out performs who.

Also, you don't want to take me on, because you're afraid of being challenged. It's sad really.

Wow, you're melting. lol!

:lol:

I do? Oh! Of course I do. Silly me, thinking I couldn't pick you out of a line-up, and you're just a nameless/faceless on the net. :lol:

I got news for you; you're as equally nameless and faceless. Or do you really think you're Betty Boop?

I'm not the one claiming the other is 'wishing' I would melt. :cuckoo:

I wish that you're melting? You said that I was melting and I answered you wish. I just really don't get your point, but that's okay. It doesn't seem to be much of a point either way.

/sulk?

It's foolish to pat your self on the back when you still haven't made your case

How can I say what the Republicans have done since they were told to sit down and shut up? How can I pin point anything they have done since they had the door locked on them by the democrats. How can I point to anything they have done since Reid refused to let the senate vote on any thing the house passed in their short time controlling the house?
Here are the democrats accomplishments since 2007
credit down grade on their watch
Recession began on their watch
16 trillion dollar debt on their watch
Record number of people on food stamps on their watch
NDAA on their watch
Patriot act extension on their watch
Unwanted healthcare on their watch
High unemployment on their watch.
Millions of American jobs lost on their watch
The biggest Racial division since the 60's on their watch
The president feels congress does not have the authority to dictate to him and what he does on their watch.

How can I say what the Republicans have done since they were told to sit down and shut up? How can I pin point anything they have done since they had the door locked on them by the democrats. How can I point to anything they have done since Reid refused to let the senate vote on any thing the house passed in their short time controlling the house?
NDAA on their watch
The president feels congress does not have the authority to dictate to him and what he does on their watch.

Hmmm. I don't have a case. I simply ask a question: "What does the GOP have to offer?"
It is pitifully apparent that the only people voting Repub, can't even come up with a reason why.
The best they have is deflection, changing the subject, slinging petty insults etc... Out of over fifty posts in this thread, there have been two people who showed a modicum of both intellect and substance. I disagreed with one but acknowledged that I respect their reasoning. Intelligent people can do that. Whackjobs cannot tolerate any disagreement whatsoever.

Tell ya what. I invite you to start a thread entitled "What do the Dems have to offer?"
Of course, there will be those who have nothing of substance to offer (like you but LibDem) but I will bet you that many posters will have specific reasons, positions, goals and accomplishments to post in that thread.
In the meantime, your laughable attempts to change the subject because you can't come up with any positive attributes for your own party, tells much.

In a thread asking why anyone would vote Dem, when they have no plans etc... I responded with several items that obviously required planning and were subsequently carried out. I also included a couple things that are still in the planning phase.
While i don't hold the Dems in high regard, I am quick to challenge post that lack substance or logic. One poster got rather hysterical, threw a bit of a fit at being challenged to cite specifics about what the GOP has accomplished / plans they have presented that are so vastly superior to those of the Dems, and why. He insisted I start a new thread because you know, direct answers and such, well gee.
So okay, here we go. If anyone can provide something even more intellectually substantive than the usual "Because Dems suck!" or "Obama wants to entitle votes into...." and other such prattle, I would be genuinely interested in hearing it. I will not stoop to the petty insults and labeling so common here. I just haven't seen much from the GOP that would incite anyone not already Faithful to The Cause, to vote for them. So I welcome specifics about their plans and accomplishments. Cheers!
Considering that the GOP has passed over 100 bills since 2010, while the Democrats in the Senate have passed absolutely nothing, in addition, the GOP has passed a budget. The Dems have kept spending off the books for the purpose of not wanting to be held accountable for taking a position.

I'll not bow down to your idea of what constitutes substance, but will post and provide My thoughts on what and why I would prefer a ham sandwich to just about any Democrat proposal.

That okay with you?

In a thread asking why anyone would vote Dem, when they have no plans etc... I responded with several items that obviously required planning and were subsequently carried out. I also included a couple things that are still in the planning phase.
While i don't hold the Dems in high regard, I am quick to challenge post that lack substance or logic. One poster got rather hysterical, threw a bit of a fit at being challenged to cite specifics about what the GOP has accomplished / plans they have presented that are so vastly superior to those of the Dems, and why. He insisted I start a new thread because you know, direct answers and such, well gee.
So okay, here we go. If anyone can provide something even more intellectually substantive than the usual "Because Dems suck!" or "Obama wants to entitle votes into...." and other such prattle, I would be genuinely interested in hearing it. I will not stoop to the petty insults and labeling so common here. I just haven't seen much from the GOP that would incite anyone not already Faithful to The Cause, to vote for them. So I welcome specifics about their plans and accomplishments. Cheers!
Considering that the GOP has passed over 100 bills since 2010, while the Democrats in the Senate have passed absolutely nothing, in addition, the GOP has passed a budget. The Dems have kept spending off the books for the purpose of not wanting to be held accountable for taking a position.

I'll not bow down to your idea of what constitutes substance, but will post and provide My thoughts on what and why I would prefer a ham sandwich to just about any Democrat proposal.

That okay with you?

LOL! Sorry if the tenor of the thread reflected my frustration in not being able to get a straight answer from a single ConservaRepub as to why they would vote for their own party.

So your contention is that, the Dems are bad because since the GOP took control of the House, they haven't been able to get anything passed? I would say the GOP just might have something to do with that.

However, your point about the GOP's budget is valid. Good to see a ConservaRepub actually make a point. That has been extremely rare in this thread.
Although the Ryan Plan does virtually nothing about the deficit, it's better than anything Obama and the Dems have come up with.

That okay with you?

LOL! Sorry if the tenor of the thread reflected my frustration in not being able to get a straight answer from a single ConservaRepub as to why they would vote for their own party.

So your contention is that, the Dems are bad because since the GOP took control of the House, they haven't been able to get anything passed? I would say the GOP just might have something to do with that.

However, your point about the GOP's budget is valid. Good to see a ConservaRepub actually make a point. That has been extremely rare in this thread.
Although the Ryan Plan does virtually nothing about the deficit, it's better than anything Obama and the Dems have come up with.
Well, that really isn't My point. My point is, that I mostly favor the GOP because they promote, or at least speak about those values I tend to favor, and oppose those values I think are wrong for the country.

Getting into the weeds about whether or not the GOP has accomplished those things I favor is really a worthless discussion. I have no control over who blocks what bills, how bills are sabotaged by the opposition, and how who within the GOP really sympathizes with the Dems for the purpose of keeping their jobs and power.

For what it is worth;

I'm for any politician who actually will vote to cut spending. I do not buy into the argument that in order to have compassion for people; the government must spend money. Throwing money at a problem using government programs is like trying to solve breathing air through a tube while in the deep cold of outer space.

I am for anything and anyone who will actually return government to its cage and limit its power to that which is authorized by the Constitution.

I am for anything and anyone who will defend this country and not buy into the moronic argument that we only have to spend as much as "ONE" of our enemies, when, in fact, we have dozens of them. This argument that we spend 100s of times the money of our nearest competitor is a deliberate attempt to disarm this country. We have to defend ourselves from nearly 100 million troops.

I am for anything the returns the Rights of the many States back to the States and the people. Social justice is a failed premise, and if it is implemented at all, should be done so as far down the food chain as possible. Preferably social justice goes away completely.

That is just the broad and general overview that encompasses nearly every problem we face in this country.

Get out of the economy, get out of the lives of the citizens, and get out of bribing the voters for power.

Anyone for that, is alright in My book.

That okay with you?

Well, that really isn't My point. My point is, that I mostly favor the GOP because they promote, or at least speak about those values I tend to favor, and oppose those values I think are wrong for the country.

Getting into the weeds about whether or not the GOP has accomplished those things I favor is really a worthless discussion. I have no control over who blocks what bills, how bills are sabotaged by the opposition, and how who within the GOP really sympathizes with the Dems for the purpose of keeping their jobs and power.

For what it is worth;

I'm for any politician who actually will vote to cut spending. I do not buy into the argument that in order to have compassion for people; the government must spend money. Throwing money at a problem using government programs is like trying to solve breathing air through a tube while in the deep cold of outer space.

I am for anything and anyone who will actually return government to its cage and limit its power to that which is authorized by the Constitution.

I am for anything and anyone who will defend this country and not buy into the moronic argument that we only have to spend as much as "ONE" of our enemies, when, in fact, we have dozens of them. This argument that we spend 100s of times the money of our nearest competitor is a deliberate attempt to disarm this country. We have to defend ourselves from nearly 100 million troops.

I am for anything the returns the Rights of the many States back to the States and the people. Social justice is a failed premise, and if it is implemented at all, should be done so as far down the food chain as possible. Preferably social justice goes away completely.

That is just the broad and general overview that encompasses nearly every problem we face in this country.

Get out of the economy, get out of the lives of the citizens, and get out of bribing the voters for power.

Anyone for that, is alright in My book.

Whether or not I agree with them, those are legitimate views and this is probably the best post I've seen from a ConservaRepub in this thread.
It was a simple question. Nice to see someone who can finally answer it.

NDAA on their watch

Hmmm. I don't have a case. I simply ask a question: "What does the GOP have to offer?"
It is pitifully apparent that the only people voting Repub, can't even come up with a reason why.
The best they have is deflection, changing the subject, slinging petty insults etc... Out of over fifty posts in this thread, there have been two people who showed a modicum of both intellect and substance. I disagreed with one but acknowledged that I respect their reasoning. Intelligent people can do that. Whackjobs cannot tolerate any disagreement whatsoever.

Tell ya what. I invite you to start a thread entitled "What do the Dems have to offer?"
Of course, there will be those who have nothing of substance to offer (like you but LibDem) but I will bet you that many posters will have specific reasons, positions, goals and accomplishments to post in that thread.
In the meantime, your laughable attempts to change the subject because you can't come up with any positive attributes for your own party, tells much.

The Dems are spending the country into oblivion.

Mitch Daniels saved Indiana and Scott Walker saved Wisconsin.

Barrack Obama is gutting the country.

Obama wants both the rich and our children to pay their fair share to support his failure.

That is what the Democrats have to offer.

Saved you the trouble of starting that thread.

The greatest value of the two parties these days is that the Republicans save us from the Democrats and the Democrats save us from the Republicans.

Very true!

Our old governor (here in New Mexico) Gary Johnson sounds like he's going to run as a Libertarian candidate. As far as previous Libertarians go he's fairly strong with a pretty solid reputation as a (previous) Republican.

Back to the two party thing, a strong third party candidate can be a real "deal breaker."

Remember Ross Perot?

Add to that some rogue, wing-nut tea-party wildcat and Republicans could run into trouble in November!

So much for the party of "NO CHANGE" lol!

Forum List

Back